My Sexy Possessive Alpha (DIS...

By fadingxflower

(DISCONTINUED) Megan Lopez was just a normal teenage girl who longed for her mate. But sadly, when she finds... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
13 Reasons Why This Book Is Being Discontinued

Chapter 7

443K 8.7K 2.2K
By fadingxflower

Megan's POV

"HEY MEGAN!! Are you even listening to me?" My best friend, Alicia screamed in my ear.

"Huh. What?" I said snapping out of my daydream about Ryder.

It's been four days since I've last seen him and I miss him like crazy.

"I said have you found your mate yet?" She asked with curiousity.

"Oh, well yes I have." I smiled.

"Oh my gosh!! Spill right now!!" She said.

"I think you broke my eardrums." I winced painfully.

"I don't care about that. Tell me about your mate." She said.

"Well, he's everything I ever asked for. He's like a sexy Greek god sent down from the heavens. His scent is spices and mint which drives me insane. Every time I think about him, sparks run through my body. He makes me feel so-" I rambled on but got cut off by Alicia.

"Wait. Who's your mate?" She asked.

"Ryder Harris." I replied.

Her mouth opened in shock and she began squealing.

"You're mated with him?! Meg, I'm so happy for you." She said excitingly.

"Thanks. Enough talk about me. What about you? Have you found your mate yet?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I meant to talk to you about that." She said staring at the floor sadly.

"Alicia, is there something wrong?" I asked her in a concerned tone.

It was only seconds before the burst into tears.

"I-I found my mate yesterday and he-he-he....... he rejected me!" She sobbed loudly.

"He what?! Alicia why didn't you tell me this from before? And plus you had to listen to me ramble on about my mate." I yelled.

"He rejected me. It turns out that he didn't want me because he thinks that I'm ugly and he doesn't want an ugly mate. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I was holding in all the pain and sadness." She sobbed even harder.

Seeing my best friend like this made me very sad an upset. She was no where near ugly.

"Alicia, who's your mate?" I asked, my whole demeanor changing.

"Asher." She replied, still crying her eyes out.

"Asher Vermont as in the school's ultimate player, or Asher Churning as in the cute nerds guy?" I asked suspiciously.

"Asher Vermont." She said, wiping her eyes.

Oh that son of a bitch is going to get it when I find him. When it comes to Alicia, I'm very overprotective. If you mess with her, you have to go through me.

"Do you know where he lives?" I asked.

"He's in Ryder's pack. So he must be at his  pack house. But why?What are you going to do?" She asked.

"You'll see when we get there. Come on lets go." I said standing up.

"Meg, please don't hurt him. Come on. You've taken karate lessons since you were two years old." Alicia pleaded.

"I don't really care about that Alicia. He hurt you, so now I'm going to hurt him. Now let's go." I said, grabbing her arm and pulling her downstairs.

I grabbed my car keys and we walked over to my silver BMW. We both got in the car and drove off.

******

The ride was very peaceful which surprised me, but what played on the radio next got me upset.

"We clawed we chained our hearts in vain. We jumped never asking why." The radio blasted throughout the car.

"Ugh, I've had enough of that fucking song for one day!" I yelled while turning off the radio.

"That's better." I said when the stupid song was off.

Alicia looked at me like I was from another planet and I raised both of my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you PMSing?" She asked out of the blue.

"No." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay Meg. This is the pack house." Alicia informed me.

I parked the car and Alicia and I came out. I walked to the front door and knocked on it. The door opened, revealing a muscular blonde guy with his arms crossed.

"May I help you?" He said, his voice deep.

"No, but you can get out of the way so I can beat someone's ass." I said pushing him out of the way and entering the pack house.

"Hey!! You can't just barge in here!" That blonde haired guy yelled after me.

I turned around and geared at him.

"If you tell me where Asher Vermont is then I wouldn't be such a problem." I said crossing my arms.

"Who are you and what do-" He started but got cut off by Alicia.

"Sorry to interrupt, but he's my.... mate and we just need to talk to him." Alicia said, giving the blonde haired guy a small smile.

"Fine. He's in a meeting with the Alpha in the office. Just go straight down the hallway and make a right." Blondie informed us.

"Thank you." Alicia said and I walked away.

"Can I get a thank you?" Blondie yelled after me.

"You can get a fuc-" I began but got cut off when Alicia covered my mouth.

"No more swearing." She growled.

"Alright." I huffed.

I followed the instructions that blonde haired guy gave to me and came face to face with a big brown door. I sniffed the air and a familiar scent filled my nose.

Spices and mint.

My mate must be behind that door. Well, time to kick ass, and after I'm finished, I'll just lock lips with my sexy mate.

I grabbed the doorknob and turned it, but it was locked. I sighed frustratedly. I brought my foot up and kicked down the door. I saw Asher and Ryder's heads snap towards the door and their eyes were filled  with shock.

"Meg, what are you doing here?" Ryder asked while standing up.

"I just came to have a little word with Asher here." I smirked.

"You know Meg, we should just go." Alicia said, grabbing my arm.

"So Asher, do you know Alicia?" I asked him.

"Uhh... no." He replied nonchalantly.

"Bullshit. You know that Alicia is your mate so stop acting like a fool." I scowled at him.

"What? How'd you know that?" He asked with wide eyes.

"I believe you just told me." I smirked.

"You told her?! I told you not to tell anyone!!" He yelled, getting up and walking towards her.

I shook my head and went in front of Alicia.

"If you ever think about touching her, I'm gonna hurt you." I warned him.

"Asher, I think it's time for you to go." Ryder said.

Asher watched me carefully and I did the same. Before he left the room, he made sure to bump my shoulder roughly. I instantly got angry and was about to charge after him, but Ryder pulled me back.

"Alicia, can you give us a minute." Ryder said.

"Okay." Alicia replied before leaving the room.

As soon as the door closed, Ryder pushed me on his office desk and kissed me. I gasped as his soft lips molded onto mines. I slowly started to move my lips in sync with his. Sparks, fireworks, fudge it was even more than that, went throughout my body making me shiver.

I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip slowly, but I didn't open, which caused him to bite my lip roughly. He took that as the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. I held back a moan as his tongue explored my mouth with sureness and confidence. I didn't want it to end, but I eventually pulled back to catch my breath. I closed my eyes as I felt his forhead rest against mine, our breathing shallow.

"God, I've missed you." He growled.

I giggled at his response and before I could say anything else, his delicious lips found mine again and we became lost in another kiss. 

The first kiss was short and sweet, but this one was more intense. I let out a small squeak as he lowered us onto his office desk so that I was now under him.

My hands reached up and tangled themselves in his dark, brown hair. I slightly tugged on his hair and he let out a moan, making my heart beat even faster. 

Just as things were getting heated and out of control, Ryder pulled away, his breathing deep. And at that exact moment, Alicia decided to barge in.

"Hey Meg, I have-" Alicia stopped in her tracks as she saw the picture before her.

"Okay, cool. Uh, I'll just go back outside and leave you two lovebirds in here. Jave fun, and uh don't forget to use protection." Alicia said awkardly before turning around and leaving the office. 

Ryder and I chuckled and he suddenly looked woriied.

"Ryder, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Uh nothing." He replied.

"Ryder, I know there's something wrong. Now come on. Tell me please." I begged.

"Fine. Will you go on a date with me?" He asked in an uneasy tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sooooo sorry for not updating in so long. I really am. I lost internet and I had a case of writers block but now it's finally gone. Also, for those of you who didn't get to read Chapter 2, it's now up. Just go back to chapter 2 and It'll be there! By the way, thank you so much for all the reads and votes. You guys are amazing!!!! I love you all!! Anyways, picture on the side is Alicia. Hope you enjoyed!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.8K 22
Kim Drake was a loner - someone most people didn't even knew existed, or cared to recognize her existence. This included her town's local bad boy, Ca...
23.1K 737 31
(Warning! Cringey story I wrote when I was like 14!) He admitted to liking her, she did the same. Then they should be together right? Well that would...
133K 4.6K 43
[NOT EDITED AT ALL AND VERY VERY CRINGY] Meghan Tresca. She's fun, sweet and beautiful, and the definition of a good girl. Chase Carter. He's arrogan...
14.2K 131 32
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...