Harry Potter and Hermione

By WolfWolverine25967

This is my first book it harry potter and hermione More

Harry and Hermione
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

122 2 0
By WolfWolverine25967

Harry p.o.v

I carry hermione out of the hospital wing to her next class. I put her in her chair and sat next to her.
           Later after class

I was in the Gryffindor common room with hermione she lay on my chest on the couch then Ron came in and said sorry to hermione but Hermione was sleep on my chest and then ron said I'm happy for you two then left. After that I went to sleep with hermione on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 46.6K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
9.5M 628K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
220K 16K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
667K 68.8K 26
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...