Our Lives as Twins (FINISHED!)

By brooklynn2018

Meet Avery Isabella and Sophia Grace. They're twin sisters. One gets abused, and their parents met in high sc... More

Our Lives as Twins
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 3 (edited)
Chapter 4 (edited)
Chapter 5 (edited)
Chapter 6 (edited)
Chapter 7 (edited)
Chapter 8 (edited)
Chapter 9 (edited)
Chapter 10 (edited)
Chapter 11 (edited)
Chapter 12 (edited)
Chapter 13 (edited)
Chapter 14 (edited)
Chapter 15 (edited)
Chapter 16 (Edited)
Chapter 17 (Edited)
Chapter 18 (Edited)
Chapter 20 (Edited)

Chapter 2 (edited)

2K 75 2
By brooklynn2018

Sophia's Point of View:

Hi. My name is Sophia Grace King. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I do have a twin. Avery. She means everything to me. She is older though by 5 minutes. I don't have a boyfriend though. I'm a straight A+ student. I'm always doing homework or something educational. During the summer, like every other kid it's my break but I work at the cafe down the street from us. I live with both my parents, Cloe and Kyle. My mom was rather young when she got pregnant. 14 to be exact but she had us at 15. It's the summer time right now which means Avery will be gone all day and most likely all night with her boyfriend, Chad. They've been together for 2 and half years. That's her story to tell. Not mine. So I'll leave it to her. Anyway right now I gotta go because dinner is ready!! Bye!

Authors note:

I know this sucks. I'm just explaining everyone to you! Next chapter will be interesting, or well it is to me anyway hopefully it is to you! I'll try to update some more this break but i don't know! thank you all for reading! Please don't forget to....

Vote

&

Comment

Xoxo-Brooklynn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990 42 26
Sophia Woods is quiet, keeps to herself, and hates attention. She moves to Charleston, South Carolina after getting emancipated to run from her terri...
46.9K 1.5K 33
**IF YOU DON'T READ BOOK ONE THIS ONE WON'T MAKE SENSE** Chrissie is back. Now twenty-one, Chrissie is raising her two cousins, Prec...
168K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
25.7K 1.4K 50
WARNING. THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER STORY THAT I WROTE WHEN I WAS LIKE FIFTEEN. WHILE I AM VERY PROUD OF IT, IT CAN STILL HAVE SOME CRINGE WTF MOMENTS. S...