Friday the 13th: Hockey Time

By Damon_1301

Released on November 4th, 2016 You guys will learn about Jason Voorhees' hockey masks and learn about each mo... More

A little Introduction
Part II sack mask
Part III hockey mask
Part V hockey mask A New Beginning
Part VI hockey mask Jason lives
Part VII hocky mask The New Blood
Part VIII hockey mask Jason Takes Manhattan
Part IX hockey mask Jason Goes to Hell the Final Friday
Jason X hockey mask & Uber mask
Freddy VS Jason hockey mask
Friday the 13th Remake 2009 hockey mask
Thank You Note

Part IV hockey mask The Final Chapter

178 4 0
By Damon_1301

In part lV The final chapter Jason has a axe mark in his hockey mask, because at the end of part lll Chrissy grabbed a axe and when Jason turned around he got an axe. Jason gets up and starts killing again it's still the night where he got an axe in his head, and new people comes alone and of course he has more to kill on the same night. Tommy Jarvis hates Jason, Tommy's sister grabbed a machete and smacks him across the head. Jason's mask fell off then Tommy gets the machete and swings it at Jason until it hits his head. Jason actually dies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...