purple label kisses.

carissabrookeee द्वारा

an austin mahone fanfic. अधिक

chapter one.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty six.
chapter twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight.

chapter two.

280 5 0
carissabrookeee द्वारा

   I woke up the next morning with someones arms wrapped around me. I rolled over carefully to see Austin laying there. I was excited to see him, but didn't want to wake him because he'd probably gotten in late.

   I kissed his cheek softly, burying my face in his neck. I kissed him there too, my lips lingering for a second before going to his.

   "Mmm." he murmured.

   "Good morning babe." I whispered softly, running my fingers through his messy hair.

   "Good morning beautiful." his morning voice was sexy as fuck.

   "You didn't have to sleep here, you could've gone to the house." I whispered.

   A smile appeared on his face, and he kissed my lips. "I came here because I missed you. I didn't want to spend another night without you by my side."

   I placed my hand on his bare chest and his arms found my waist. I made sure I didn't smile through the kiss, but when I bit his lip he moaned.

   "Later." he promised, and I raised an eyebrow.

   "Oh?"

   "You'll see. C'mon, do you want breakfast?" he asked, clearly not wanting to get out of my bed.

   "Mmm, nah. Not yet." I laid on my back, and he sat up to kiss me.

   I hadn't realized how much I'd missed him. He broke the kiss and I pulled him back, not wanting him to leave again.

   "Baeley, I have to admit, the worst part about being away is that I can't kiss you or touch you."

   I grinned. "I had to cuddle with Ryeley and Sadie on the cold nights 'cause you weren't here." I made the puppy face.

   He laughed softly. "Well, they're welcome to the bed too, but you'll only get to cuddle with me."

   "Hey, Austin?" a sudden notion came to my head.

   "Mhm?" he was putting a shirt on.

   "Can we just stay here all day, or do you have something going on?"

   He looked at me. "No, I'm free today. I made sure I was so that I didn't have to leave you again right away."

   "My dads on business and Caleb is going to a party. I thought we could invite Kayden, Jackie, Zach, Robert, and Alex over and just have a movie night," I sat up. "That is, if you want."

   He pulled me up out of bed. "Anything you want, babe." this time when he kissed me, I smiled.

   "Let's go make pancakes or something." he suggested.

   "Sounds like a plan." I raced him down the stairs and was the first one into the kitchen.

   "Cheater." he pouted.

   "You'll be okay babe." I laughed, opening the fridge and getting out the eggs and butter.

   He got a bowl down and grabbed the mix and two plates. He cracked the eggs and put the mix in, and I got the water. "Don't pour too much, Austin." I laughed.

   "Shh, I know. You like small pancakes." I watched him flip the pancakes and fuss with the heat.

   "Babe."

   He looked at me. "What?"

   "I love you."

   He grinned. "I love you too."

   I smiled, knowing what he said was true. Ever since that day in the coffee shop, I'd known. I was lucky, I really was. Out of the billions of girls out there, Austin had chosen me. No, we may not be together forever, but I was determined to keep him for as long as I possibly could. He was not only my idol, because I'd been a supporter of him since the beginning, but he was the reason that I was alive. He had saved my life on multiple occasions, and I'd stopped self harming for him, because he helped me realize that doing that to myself was not going to change the fact that my mother was gone or that my family had once hated me. Now, when I hear of or see Mahomies that self harm, I show them what I went through and help them believe that they can do it, they don't have to harm themselves anymore. Yes, I believe that one day I'm going to have to fight for Austin because he's going to meet a beautiful girl, and possibly like her. But that's normal, I've crushed on other guys while dating Austin. You can't help the kind of feelings you get. I would never leave Austin, ever.    

   "Babe?" he said, pulling me out of my daydream.

   "What?"

   He handed me my plate, and I got off the counter to get the syrup.

   "Thinking?" he asked, smiling.

   "Yeah." I smiled, kissing his cheek before heading to the living room.

   "Care to tell me what about?" he followed.

   "Just how lucky I am to have you." I grinned up to him. 

   He was 5' 10", only five inches taller than me, but it still made me look up to him.

   "I'm lucky to have you too, princess." he kissed my forehead.

   I blushed, sitting down on the couch and flipping the TV on.

   "Oh, hi Ryeley, Sadie, Hope, and Farah." Austin greeted my dogs as they ruffed quietly.

   They wagged their tails from their cages, but until after we ate that's where they were to stay.

   We enjoyed breakfast and it felt good to just spend time with each other; it's been awhile since that happened.

   "Hey, have I ever told you that I feel so lucky because you chose me?" Austin asked me.

   His head was in my lap, and my hands were on his hair and chest. "No. No, you haven't. But you're not the lucky one, I'm lucky that you chose me."

   He sushed me. "No, I mean like most girls that I'd talked to before only wanted to talk to me because I was Austin Mahone, the singing sensation. When we talk, it's like I'm that 14 year old back in San Antonio with braces, the one that isn't famous and doesn't have millions of girls all over him. I feel like you know the real me."

   I didn't know what to say, exactly. "Well... in a way, I do. Because we talked for two months before we confessed having feelings for each other. Plus, I don't love you because you're famous. If that was the case I wouldn't have loved you back when you were just doing covers. Now, people cover your songs. You've performed in the Macys Thanksgiving Day parade, at Madison Square Garden, you can finally say you made it."

   "But out of the crew, why'd you choose me? I know you had feelings for Robert." he smiled slightly, looking into my eyes.

    I played with his hair. "I did. Because he was sweet and he's attractive. But he wasn't you. I don't know, you seemed to understand why I'd cut and all. He does too, yes, but I think it scared him. Scared him because he realized what people are capable of doing to themselves. Don't get me wrong, I love who I am, but sometimes the fact that I have scars all down my thighs and arms makes me... sad," I felt the tears coming. "You... you helped me overcome the one thing I was battling- myself. A good friend once told me that you can't depend on someone else to make you happy. He was right. Yes, I tell you when I'm feeling sad and all, but the only person who can make me happy is myself. You make me happy, but not in the way I have to make myself happy. Like, if I'm depressed one day and telling myself in the mirror that I'm ugly or that my scars are ugly, I'm going to become sad. But if I say, 'You're beautiful and they don't judge you because you're not perfect and neither are they. They love you and you can love yourself too' then I'm automatically going to be happy."

   He didn't say anything for a minute. "Baeley, you're a beautiful girl. I can't describe the kind of feeling that you give me. And the fact that you want me as much as I want you makes me happy. My Mahomies make me happy, and my family and friends make me happy. You make me happy, Baeley. I honestly could not be happier right now." he kissed me, but it wasn't like anything I've ever felt before.

   Usually they're soft kisses, but this one was rough, and I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and I kissed him back. He sat up without breaking the kiss, and his hands pulled me to him by my waist. "Austin..." I broke for air.

   He pulled me up and we ran upstairs. As soon as we got to my room, he slammed the door shut and roughly backed me up against it. He kissed my neck; his hands made their way to my waist, mine to his chest. He shoved me against the door, kissing me hard again. Everywhere he touched, there was heat. When he finally stopped kissing me, he picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

   "I missed you too fucking much." he said hoarsely.

   "Austin be careful." I whispered as he set me on the bed.

   "I can't control myself any longer, babe. I've thought about doing this for way too long." in seconds, my shirt was off and he was on top of me again.

   I made him wait to kiss me again until his shirt was off too, revealing his toned abs and muscular back. When our lips met again, it was electrifying.

   "Oh my God, Austin." I managed to get out, although I barely heard it myself.

   His hands were on my waist, and his lips were on my neck.

   "Babe." I managed.

   He stopped for a second. "Yes, princess?"

   "I want you... now."

   He grinned. "I know. I'm just having a little fun." he slipped my shorts down and ran his hand up and down my leg. His fingers hesitated on the scars that had their place on my thigh, but he caressed them and I swallowed.

   He kissed me gently now, and I ran my hands through his hair. I traced his back muscles with my fingers, and I felt him smile through the kiss. His hands made their way up and he pulled me up slightly. I felt my bra slide off, and in the next ten seconds Austin managed to get his shorts and boxers off and onto the floor.

   "If you want me to stop, say so." he whispered, and I kissed him.

   He put on a condom (it would've been fine if he didn't, but yanno, safe sex) and then I felt his dick enter me slowly. He rocked slowly, grinning when a moan escaped my lips.

   He moved faster, "I've wanted this for so long."

   "Oh my fucking God." I said, clawing at his back.

   "Ouch babe." he laughed softly.

   "I'm not sorry." I said, doing it again.

   He kissed me again, this time opening my mouth and slipping his tongue inside. His hands were everywhere again, until they found my face. He went harder and faster, and another moan escaped.

   "Arch up towards me." he whispered.

   I arched my back and the sensation was insane. I clawed at his back again, and he kissed my neck. His muscled flexed, and I kissed his neck too.

   "Fuck." he groaned, pulling my hair gently.

   "More babe." I whispered, pushing his face back up to kiss his lips.

   He gave me more, and I bit his lower lip. He arched me up again, and a few minutes later I hit a mindless state.

   "That's what I was waiting for." he kissed me, smiling.

   As I came back from the orgasm, I regained my senses and kissed him.

   "Don't ever do that again." I said breathlessly.

   "Why not?" he took the condom off and lay next to me.

   "Because I don't like being mindless with you. Worse things can happen." I grinned.

   "Well, you better get used to being mindless because I love making you feel that way." he said, getting up and finding his clothes.

   "I need to shower, babe."

   I grabbed my own clothes and followed him, not letting it go that easy. "Your back, oh my God I'm sorry." I said, seeing the red scratches all down his back.

   He grinned. "Thought you weren't sorry?"

   "Well they're bad. So I am." I touched them. They reminded me of what my cuts looked like for awhile.

   "Don't be. If I was hurt, I wouldn't have let you do it."

   After we got out of the shower, I slipped into a pair of his sweatpants and a hoodie. "Wanna call the guys, and i'll call Kayden?"

   When we set a time and such, we went downstairs and I hopped on the counter.

   "You're sexy as fuck." I stated, smiling at him.

   "And you're beautiful as hell." he grinned, spreading my legs and wrapping his arms around my waist.

   "I love you."

   He kissed me before saying; "I love you too."

   Shortly after, Zach walked in.

   "Ever heard of knocking?" Austin said.

   Zach shrugged and in came Robert, followed by Alex. "Where's Kayden and Jackie?" Zach asked.

   "They'll be here soon." I checked the time, and sat on the couch.

   Austin came in and we all squeezed on the couch. I wasn't feeling good, so I laid my head on his lap.

   "You okay?" he asked, a look of concern on his face.

   "Yeah, I'm okay." I replied, smiling.

   Kayden walked in, followed by her sister, and I sat up. Her face lit up when she saw Zach, and his did as well. Robert and Jackie grinned as well. Alex, Austin and I exchanged glances.

   "Soo, we can watch either romance movies or scary movies." I said, leading the way to the movie theater in my basement.

   "Scary!" it was unanimous.

   I turned the device on and we all found a spot in the living room.

   "Baeley, come here babe." Austin pulled me over to him.

   "I like this." I whispered, rubbing my thumb on his chest.

   His hand was on the small of my back, and he was rubbing it. "I like this too, it feels right."

   I smiled, knowing that 5 million people would do anything to be where I was. I knew that maybe they felt betrayed by Austin, because he was spending so much time with me. But he still was working to push his album forward and he actually spent a lot of time in the studio.

   "Baeley." Austin laughed.

   "Hm?" I was falling asleep on his chest.

   "Go to sleep." he kissed the top of my head, and I snuggled closer to him.

   I drifted off, not waking up until the next day.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

754K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
5.7K 128 31
An Austin mahone romance fan fiction
11.5K 196 46
sorry if some of the chapters are mixed up. but thanks for reading(:
70.6K 1.2K 25
I'm the new girl in town living with my older brother. My first day at my new school, I never thought I would meet the most amazing guy. I began to...