Legolas x reader

By MimnimSparkle

This is a story about you and Legolas. How you met, how you fell in love, when you comfort him, ect. Becau... More

How you meet
When he gets jealous
When you're cold (request)
When he comforts you
When you comfort him
When you fight orcs
When he worries about you (request)
When you get bullied (request) + I have been tagged
When you save him
Swimming
When you think that he's dead
Cuddles
The End
New Legolas x reader book!

When he think's you're dead, and when you kiss (request)

28.3K 884 1.5K
By MimnimSparkle

A/n : This chapter starts just after Frodo has decided to go to Modor himself, and the orcs have come to capture the Hobbits. Also they have killed Boromir, though you don't know that.
Also the request:

It all happened so fast.

You were surrounded by orcs.

There was nothing you could do.

You screamed as one of them wrapped a big dirty rope around you, and took you sword.

"(Y/n)!" You heared Legolas shout.

"Can we eat this one?" one of the orcs asked.

The leader scratched his head.

"She is short, we should take her to Isenguard, just in case," he growled.

Usually you would have protested at being called short, but right now you didn't care. Even though you wondered how long it would take for them to realise that you were so much taller than the hobbits that you couldn't be one of them.

One of them lifted you up, and you were able to see Legolas a little way off.

"(Y/n)!!! No!!" He shouted as you felt something heavy hit your head. Everything went black.

...............................................................

When you woke up, you were still tied up, sitting on the floor.

Looking around you couldn't see the Hobbits anywhere. Also the orcs who were guarding you were looking the other way.

That was one advantage of being a you, people always underestimated you.

You lent back on the ground.

Though the orcs had taken your sword, they had not touched your bow. They thought that it would not help you escape.

With your wrists bound, you grab the cord of you're bow, and sliding along the ground. Though this was not that comfortable, it made an arrow appear. Grabbing it, you twisted it round, and started using the end of it to cut the ropes holding binding your hands together.

After about five minutes, you're finally free.

Quietly, you get into a kneeling position, and creep towards the orc, who was sitting by your sword.

You gently slide it towards you.

Just as quietly you run away into the night.

You knew that you would not be able to find the hobbits in the dark, so you pledged to find them the next morning.

Running into a nearby forest, you scramble up a tree to rest.

You were starting to feel the bruise on your head. Vaguely you wondered what Legolas was doing, as you dropped off to sleep.

.......................................................

You were awoken the next morning by a squealing.

Pearing through the foalige you saw the orc that had been guarding you being decapitated.

Grateful that they had not taken your pouch, you stick a lembas in your mouth.

A few hours later they started to leave.

You realised that you had a problem. You had no idea in the world where you were, or where the rest of your group had gone.

Or if they were even alive.

What had happened when you were knocked out? What if they had caught Legolas, Aragon and Gimli? They wouldn't mistake them for hobbits (except maybe Gimli). What if they were dead?
What if Frodo and Sam had been caught? What if the orcs had the ring?

You shook your head to rid yourself of these morbid thoughts. If they had the ring, they would not have stopped for the night.

And you would just have to hope that the others were ok.

You decide to follow the orcs.

Maybe you could save Merry and Pippin.

And if not, if they were alive, Legolas and the others would probably be following the orcs' trail.

You might be able to meet up.

.......................................................................

Gimli sadly poited at a tiny belt. 

They had all caught up with the orcs, but apparently it was too late. The orcs had all been killed, and with them, unfortunately, the hobbits. 

"Please you must have seen her, " Legolas said to one of the guards who had killed the orcs. He shook his head. 

"I didn'a see nought but orcs, and t'was such a battle that I doubt she coulda survived," He said. 

In the distance you could see Arragon put his arm around Legolas. 

You wished you could catch up with them. You were about a mile away from them. When the battle had started, you had ran away from it, knowing that you could be struck down from either side. 

Unfotunately you must have passed Leolas and the others, as they were now very far infront of you. 

If they stayed where they were, you knew that it would take another hour before you caught up with them. 

And if they kept moving, it might take as much as two hours. If they walked slowly. 

You sigh raggadly, and keep moving. 

You thought that your arms would fall off, and that your legs were burning, but you didn't stop. Even from here, you could tell by Legolas' body posture that he was upset. 

If only you could let him know that you were alright!

Suddenely, you had an idea. 

Stopping for a moment, you aimed an arrow at him. 

You knew that your arrow could not hit Legolas, as his name was insribed on your bow. You were slightly worried that it might hit one of the others, but you decided that it was worth the risk. 

You were a very good shot anyway. 

You let go of the arrow. 

It sailed through the air, going at a tremendous pace. 

Since you were higher up, the arrow was able to go further. 

Eventually it landed. 

Legolas and Arragon whirled arround. 

You started flapping your hands in the air, hoping that they would notice it was you. 

They obviously did, as they were soon, all three of them, running in your direction. 

You started to run aswell. 

You estimated that you could catch up to them in about twenty minutes, as they could run a lot faster than you. 

That didn't make you slow down though. 

You didn't stop running till you were in Legolas's arms. 

"Never, never do that to me again," he whispered. 

For a moment you thought that he was about to kiss you, but he changed his mind at the last minute, and contented himself with a hug. 

You broke apart, just as Arragon and Gimli caught up. 

"Good ta see you're alive lass," Gimli said smiling. 

"We should keep moving, there are more orcs on the way, we nee to get to helm's deep," Arragon said.

"Giv'em a moment," Gimli snapped back at him.

"No, Arragon's right, we need to keep moving," you say, starting to lead the way. 

As you walked, they told you of their adventures, and of how Gandalf was alive. 

This pleased you very much. 

And though you felt bad that he was dead, you couldn't help but be glad that Boromir had left your party. 

.......................................................................

You gently knocked on Legolas' door. 

You were in the castle of Helm's deep. You had arrived only hours beforehand, and they had at least been willing to give you all rooms, even if you brought bad news with you. 

Legolas had asked you to come and see him after dinner. So here you were. 

"Come in," he said. 

Upon entering, you found him gazing at the fire, which warmed the room.

"Legolas?" you asked.

"(Y/n)," he turned, to smile at you. 

"Is there something you wanted to tell me?" you ask. 

Legolas looked into your eyes. 

"I expect you know," he whispered, "that elves only fall in love once in their lives," 

You nod. It was common knowledge. 

"And I know, about, you're, err, track record, and that you, err, don't generally accept, err, "Legolas started to stutter. 

You could tell that he was very nervous. 

"Never mind," he said turning away, blushing, "It's nothing," 

You gently grab his hands. 

"I donlt think it's nothing. If there's something wrong you can always tell me, you know that right?" you pull him towards you slightly. 

"I, it's just, I realised that when, umm, you were, uh, captured, I, I couldn't live without you," hee took a deep breath, "I love you (y/n)".

You feel your own cheeks heat up. 

"And I know, that you might hate me now, but please... " you cut him off by kissing him. 

"I love you too," you mumble. 

Suddenly you heard the door open. 

"Legolas, how do you... oh," you heard Gimli say. You and Legolas quickly break apart. 

"Yeah, Arragon, come 'er Legolas 'as finally kissed the lass," He shouted down the hall. 

You an Legolas both blush deeper red.

"Have you ever heard of privacy," Legolas muttered. 

"I think that they probably didn't want you shouting that," Arragon said, coming over, " well done, by the way," he said to Legolas. 

"Oh, err, right," Gimli muttered an apology, and closed the door. 

You looked back at Legolas. 

And you kissed him again. 

A/n: Few! That was hard to write! Sorry for the long wait

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 2.8K 27
˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ a collection of legolas x reader inserts are you mildly (or heavily, we won't judge ;)) obsessed with legolas??? cause so are we partner...
34.8K 1.1K 27
What you thought would be a happily ever after with your beautiful elvish prince turned out to be a nightmare when you fell for the handsome elvish K...
23.1K 634 17
A story collection featuring Aragorn, Legolas, Thranduil, and Boromir so far. There will be lots of hurt/comfort, sweet romance, humor and a pinch of...
1.3K 33 20
love Story between Aurora and legolas, lord Elrond found her one day while fighting orcs he will help her with her powers and she will joines the fel...