The Opposites || Yukine X Rea...

By XIICapricorn

//C O M P L E T E D// You are (y/n), you spent your life living by the past, also, as the regalia of the go... More

Chapter 1: The Darkness I Belong
Chapter 2: Meeting Destiny
Chapter 3: Getting Closer
Chapter 4: New regalia, New Rival
Chapter 5: Getting along, I guess?
Chapter 6: Unpredictable Feelings
Author's note
Chapter 7: Nora
Chapter 8: Until it Begins
Chapter 9: Painful Past
Chapter 10: Tell me
Chapter 11: Rivalry
Chapter 12: War
Author's Note
Chapter 12: War (Part 2)
Chapter 12: War (Part 3)
Chapter 13: Tortured
Chapter 14: Never Ending Pain
Chapter 15: If Only
Completely Changed
Special Chapter: Sakura Festival Fail
YALL! SEQUEL IS OUT
Another Route: Bad Ending
Mature Disclaimer

Chapter 16: Reborn

425 14 3
By XIICapricorn

(Y/n)'s POV

Father kept collapsing as we attacked him, especially, now, that I'm a blessed vessel. I felt strong myself. Thinking about this made me smile a little.

"Just give up, father" Yato hissed. "No! I'm not giving up!" He shouted. "It's no use, look at yourself. You're all messed up." Master added.

Yato's Father's POV

I glared at them, I'm not giving up! These are just a bunch of amateur gods! I can't afford to lose. "Master, I think we should give up." Nora said. I sighed and nodded. "Fine, Yato! You guys won!" I said looking away. Yato smirked and said: "now scram!". I hissed and walked away

Kai's POV

As Yato said that, I felt relieved. I took a deep breath and sat on the ground. "Finally it's over" I mumbled. I turned (y/n) back to her human form, as soon as she was transformed, she collapsed, which made my eyes widen. I quickly catch her with my arms. I stare at her innocent face, seeing that made me smile. "Kai, go take her back, we have some phantoms to take down. We'll catch up" I heard Yato said.

I didn't look at him and just nodded. I started to jump by the trees (Naruto crap wtf) and started to jump on each of them to go back home.

(Y/n)'s POV

I felt someone caressing my hair while holding my hand. This person's hand is so warm. I opened my eyes and saw, master.

He was smiling widely and kept caressing my hair. "You're up." He said. I quickly hugged him. I can feel tears falling down my cheeks, I ignored it and nuzzled my face further into master's shoulder. "It's alright, princess. Everything's over now, you can rest." He said calmly while patting my head. "I was...so scared. *Sniff* I was scared for my life...for my happiness. I thought I would be miserable forever *sniff*" I said with a broken voice. "It's going to be alright (y/n). We are all here." He said. I let go of me hug, he raised an eyebrow in confuse. "I dont deserve this." I covered my eyes, tears still falling. "Why princess?" He asked in a calming voice. "I don't deserve your kindness master! I have turned my back to you! I have hurt you! You suffered! And...I have served another god rather than you!" I cried my heart out. "Why?! Why are you still so kind...so gentle to me?! I have sinned!" I added. "That's why you're here (y/n), I am giving you another chance. It's also not your fault for having another name. Now, I just want you to be happy." He said with a warm smile.

I hugged him once again. Then, someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" Master said. I saw everyone I know come in the door, yato, hiyori, Touma, bishamon, her Regalias, kofuku, daikoku, tenjin, and especially Yukine. They gave me a smile of welcome. "How are you (y/n)-san?" Hiyori asked. "I'm better than ever!" I smiled. They all gave me different kinds of food I like and some of them gave me flowers and gifts.

A tear fell down my cheeks once again. "W-what 's wrong (y/n)?!" Touma asked. "I'm just...just so happy! I never had a lot of friends before!" I said as I wiped my tears. They all smiled and gave me a hug. "Thank you everyone!" I hugged them also.

Everyone ate at the living room, I came outside and went to a hill not so far away from the shrine. Is sat down, and took a deep breath and felt the air brush through my face. "What are you doing here?" I familiar face asked. I turned around and saw Akira- I mean, Touma. "Just..taking a break" I said. "That's stupid." He jokingly said. "The Akira I know wouldn't say that" I hissed. "Shut up" he said plainly. He sat beside me. "So... Everything's over now, what's your plan?" He asked looking out. "I don't know." I said. "Look, (y/n). I like you." He said. My eyes widened and I faced him. "W-w-w-what?!" I asked by surprise. "Why do you look so surprised? You know that already, I told you right? Back then? And should it be obvious?" He asked. "I..." I mumbled. "So, what's your answer?" He asked with a pink face. "I'm...I'm sorry Touma." I looked down. "Ah...I see." The pink in his face disappeared and went serious. "Look, it's alright. I know you like Yukine." He said scratching the back of his neck. I looked at him with a blushing and surprised face. "How did you know?!" I asked. "Its obvious, and besides, I've known you like forever now, so I know if you like someone." he smirked. I avoided my gaze at him and blushed. "I understand, It's alright. Friends?" He stood up and put out a hand. I took his hand and Shaked it and said: "friends!" I smiled. He walked away with hand up in the air that signifies bye.

I sat there and kept daydreaming at the hill.

Touma 's POV

I looked down while walking around the shrine, until someone called it to me. "Hey Touma!" I heard him call out. I looked up and saw Yukine waving his hands. "Yo" I greeted plainly. "Have you seen (y/n)?" He asked blushing. "Yeah, speaking of her. You win." I said plainly. "What?" He asked confused. "She said she doesn't like me, you win" I repeated. His eyes widened with joy and he smiled. "She's by the hill" I added. He ran out and said thanks.

I kept walking until I bumped into someone, as I opened my eyes it was one of Bishamon-sama's regalia, Aiha? Maybe. She had a long pink curly hair and a bossy-cute face. She wore a simple office vest with tie and a puffy skirt. She looked at me, annoyed. "Watch where you're going!" She called out. "I'm sorry" I stood up and lend her a hand "are you alright?" I added. She stared at me with sparkling eyes which made me blush. I looked away as she took my hand as an offer and stood up. She also looked away looking pink and said: "thanks." She said plainly. "No problem" I awkwardly answered. I noticed that I was still holding her hand which made me let go of it, "sorry I looked away, blushing. "I-it's fine" she muttered. "Have you seen a squirrel?" She asked. "Uh no, why?" I asked. "Oh, I just want to see it again, it was so cute" she explained. "Let's go look for it" I said. "Are you sure?" She raised an eyebrow. "I have nothing to do anyways, besides, I like cute things" I smirked. She looked away turning red. "t-then let's go!" She started walking. I followed her.

Yukine's POV

I saw (y/n) sitting by the hill, eyes closed, hair going through her hair and face. I went closer and sat beside her. "Hey" I greeted. She opened her eyes in surprise and blushed. "O-oh it's you Yukine" (y/n) muttered. "What are you doing here?" She added. "I just want to see you." I said scratching the back of my neck, blushing. "O-oh...why though?" She asked looking pink. "You know, just to hang out and whatnot" I said not looking straight. She nodded and continued to feel the wind passing by.

"So...Touma confessed?" I asked. Her eyes widened as I said that and she turned to me. "H-how did you know? Did he said anything?" She asked. "He told me...and no, he didn't say anything." I said surprised. "Oh..." She began to hold her chest and look down blushing. "Is everything alright?" I asked.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Is everything alright?" He asked me. Him asking me made my heart skip a beat. I looked at him straight, I know I look ridiculous now since I'm so red, but I think it's time. "Y-yukine" I said in a broken-serious voice, I glazed at him. He began to look more red and asked: "yes?" He asked. "I...I...I like you" I mumbled. "I'm sorry I didn't catch that, what was that again?" He raised an eyebrow looking at me. "I said..." I higher the pitch if my voice and the volume. "I said I like you!" I added in a high pitch. As I opened my eyes I saw him smiling at me with a red flustered face and said: "I feel the same." "W-what?" I asked, eyes widened. "It means that I like you too" he smiled widely. The wind blew more stronger and I couldn't hear what he had said but I knew what he meant, I quickly embraced him in my arms nuzzling my face into his chest. "I love you" I mumbled. Surprised, he pulled my chin up and faced me directly to him, eyes still widened, he gave me a small peck on my lips and said, "I love you more, (y/n)" he smiled. Before a blink of an eye, our lips met.

And so, that was a beginning of a beautiful friendship AND romance between (y/n)'s friends and Yukine.

End.

IMPORTANT MUST READ (AUTHOR)

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY! I HOPED YOU ENJOYED! THERE WOULD BE A SPECIAL CHAPTER OF THIS STORY SO PLS STILL KEEP IN TOUCH! BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474 18 7
D I S C O N T I N U E D From a young age, (Y/N) knew where her life was going and how it was all going to play out, but once a heart condition riddle...
36.2K 1.9K 25
Trust Issues [Twisted Wonderland Various x Yuji!Reader] Requested by Mlynn33920 on Wattpad "Your magic is not of this world and not of your own somet...
34.8K 965 17
I was in a dark abyss before I heard a voice. before I knew it, i was held by sweaty hands in a bright room. I was released soon after and saw where...
254K 11.4K 71
Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would describe you as the moon. He was a walki...