Adopted by Janet Jackson {ON...

By ouat_recipes

Janet Jackson adopts a 16 year old girl. Who wants to be just like all the Legends when she grows up, and she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Part 1)
Chapter 8 (Part 2)
Chapter 9
Reason for no update
Chapter 10 (Part 1)
Chapter 10 (Part 2)
Yall Get What Yall Want
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (part 1)
Chapter 20 (part 2)

Get Lit

263 9 0
By ouat_recipes

@bensonanddomitajo Ight yall my girl here check to see if I was still gonna continue writing this book amd I appreciate that. So yall betta show her some lovin because we all fam here. 😎💞 Squad up in this bitch. Lol I tried to sound like Kanye West.

SO STEP BACK TO ME BECAUSE I'M TOO FUCKING LAZY TO WRITE A SIMPLE HOT AND STEAMY SEX SCENE BECAUSE THE 10 YO IN ME IS COMING BACK 😠😒 like bitch really ... Janet Jackson would be disappointed in me to do the one thing she does ..... "write about sex" 💀

😂😂😂 Other writers probably be like "this basic bitch trying to sit with us, but she can't get readers to be active" YOU GOTTA READ THAT IN A BRITISH ACCENT.

And I be like "bitch I don't need to seat on your broken basic as thrown cause my squad twice as good as yalls". Snap my fingers and roll my fucking neck bitch.

1) So what I plan to do is let you guys send me a sex scene and I promise to read every single one. 1 person who writes the best sex scene for me, will be like Raven and get a gaze into the future. You'll be the first to know what happens in the next chapter.

2) For this contest you'll have write a sex scene of Wissam and Janet *Warning there is no love making just sex to Wissam*

3) Be sure to send you scene to me or comment it.

4) Or we can just save me some time and have a vote to end the book.

So love, kisses, twerk squad, throw that ass in a circle, ju ju on da beat.
Whatever your good at son.

So we can be LIT ASF 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 279 20
Janet and her wife Icelyn have their ups and downs but they always come back together. Despite being newly weds they have been together for two years...
39.3K 1K 41
After the giant war, Sally and Paul want to surprise Percy. They adopt 7 year old Tyler. (She's a She)What happens when they find out she's a demigod?
92.3K 1.7K 65
Michelle Jackson was the oldest daughter of Michael Jackson the King Of Pop. In 1977, Michael adopted her when she was 1 month old after the fire fro...
29.5K 1.7K 48
Just read!