Crave

By Mollydx3

After wandering into a dark and alluring club on her 21st birthday, Lillian Carter makes a terrifying and lif... More

Crave (BDSM)
Chapter Two: No Way Out
Chapter Three: Imprisoned
Chapter Four: Familiarity

Chapter One: Beautiful Strangers

71.8K 2K 704
By Mollydx3

My twenty-first birthday has most certainly lived up to my expectations. It's such a beautiful night outside as my best friends and I make our way downtown in the city, where we have spent most of our day together. The air around us is warm although the slight breeze makes a very nice chilling sensation against my skin. Happy smiles claim our faces while we make our way down the sidewalk, weaving in and out of the people who are standing outside of the stores. Stars fill the cloudless sky over our heads and all four of us stroll beside each other in laughter, and I'm having the best birthday.

We're all on our college spring break and it couldn't feel anymore amazing to finally have an incredible time with my girls. Parties in our dorms don't exactly bring out the excitement, because of drunk frat boys and slutty girls stumbling everywhere you look, but there's one place we know we'll have the most fun. A club downtown, called Crave. I'm the youngest out of our small group so we've all been waiting for my first time to be able to legally drink, and I couldn't be any happier than this.

My stylish black dress ends just a few inches above my knees and even though I'm usually not the type of girl to wear something this revealing, I figured tonight could be an exception. My red stillettos give me much more height than my usual five foot four frame and they happen to match my red leather jacket, my long blonde hair standing out from the bright color I'm wearing. With my makeup done, red lipstick, eyeliner, black eyeshadow, along my sexy outfit I'm sure this will be a night where I'll be looked at and for the first time in a while I don't think I'll mind it. My ex boyfriend of two years, Andrew, had cheated on me a few months back and ever since I broke up with him I've been very distant from men. I lost my virginity to him and he ripped out my heart - but I've finally gotten over it.

"Twenty one, Lillian!" Lucy exclaims, linking her arm through mine.

Amanda laughs and takes a small sip from her nip of smirnoff. "It's about time you can legally come out to party with us, bitch. Of course we could've gotten you in a long time ago but you wouldn't let us corrupt you. It isn't like you don't have a fake ID to begin with, though."

"I was saving the excitement, okay?" I say with an anxious grin. "For my birthday."

"Yeah yeah."

I sarcastically roll my eyes at her and sigh. "Shut up, Mandy."

"Oh, leave Lil alone." Courtney defends me, taking the nip and downing the last few drops of alcohol, tossing it into the nearest trashcan we walk by on the sidewalk. "We drink together when we go to parties. She's just wicked smart and focuses mainly on school, and if anything we should all learn from her and get our shit together. My grades are slipping terribly this semester-"

"What the actual fuck!" Lucy curses, and we all shoot our stares in her direction. "Mine are dropping, too. I didn't want to say anything since we're on break and school is the last thing that is supposed to be on our minds but it's really been bothering me."

"Yes, me too. Usually I don't let anything get to me but I'm paying for these classes so I might as well get good grades! My parents are going to disown me if I don't get them up."

"Talk about buzz-kills," I tell them, sighing under my breath. "Don't kill my vibe!"

Amanda lets out a loud laugh, her voice coming out extra raspy. "Seriously. I agree with you. We're attempting to have an exciting night and you two are over here speaking about how badly you suck at school. Let's change the subject already before my ears bleed."

"Just because you don't care about your grades doesn't mean we shouldn't," Courtney retorts.

"Well whatever. You guys know you could always ask me for help if you're confused about something. I'm not a total nerd. This all just comes natural to me, you know? It always has. We've been friends since elementary school."

"Yeah, you were even a brain back then."

"I guess." I turn my head to briefly lock eyes with Lucy, holding back a smart ass comment I so badly want to get out. "Here's some advice. Maybe you all should actually take the time to study with me when we have tests coming up, instead of having sex with frat guys and getting drunk all the time. You can't deny it either!"

"Aw, you bitch!" My eyes lock with Courtney's as I burst into laughter, her hands in her pockets. "And to think that I was sticking up for you."

"Listen, I just want to find this club and have a good time. Enough babbling!" We all halt to a dead stop while Amanda places her hands on her hips, already slightly buzzed from all the nips she has been having. "I didn't want to say anything and interrupt your 'important' discussion here but we've been walking in the wrong direction for the past few minutes now."

"Shit," I whisper, my ankles beginning to ache.

"Yup. We're so lost it's not even funny."

And even though it truly isn't humorous, we happen to laugh anyways just from the point of it. All four of us pull out our iPhone's and google this insanely popular dance club we've been searching for and finally we're on the right path. People are everywhere outside and this building is huge, so big it's almost unusual, and this is just from the outside. Young men and woman are lined up all over the place and it's so crowded that I mentally consider going somewhere else, especially since I'm such an impatient person. Once we make our way to the end I decide to people watch.

 It takes about five minutes before we're almost to the front, which is a pretty long time just to get inside of a club. My friends continue to talk about their lives and the latest gossip on campus that I never pay attention to, while I glance around at my surroundings and anxiously wait. I shove my hands inside the pockets to my jacket and the shivers overtake me. I cringe from the feeling when suddenly the guy in front of me turns around, moving so quickly that I don't even have a chance to blink.

And he's staring straight at me.

I'm not just talking about gazing here either. This stranger is literally staring, his eyes piercing deeply into mine and it almost feels like he's looking right into my soul. A gasp escapes from my parted lips without my permission and I don't dare to break our eye contact. He is absolutely gorgeous and it's almost uncomfortable because of his God-like appearance, and even though I'm a female he definitely puts my looks to shame. He has blonde hair and a very pale complexion, yet the main features standing out to me are his blue-green eyes and plump pink lips. 

I can't move, I can't speak, I can't even think. I'm locked right in this intense stare-down with a stranger I had just met and for some reason I'm really suspicious. Just like that his lips curl into a smirk and his eyebrows narrow, he turns around and takes a few steps forward. I watch him closely as he gets to the front of the line and the scary and intimidating bouncer gives him one casual look before nodding his head in approval. A frown overtakes my face as the beautiful stranger gives me one last hypnotizing glance before disappearing through the big opened doors.

Finally I release the breath I've been holding in for so long, not understanding what had just happened but something seemed so off about him. It's an intuition I'm getting and the things that's confusing me is I'm almost always right about them.

"Earth to Lillian?" Courtney says into my ear, and I flinch. "Woah, are you alright?"

"Jumpy are you?"

I glance to Amanda and grimace, shaking my head. "I'm fine," I carefully mutter.

We're now at the very front of the line and handing the bouncer our IDs, and only seconds later we're in. The moment we make our way further inside the night club is when blasting music bursts through the room, the floor vibrating beneath our feet, and the sound starts penetrating my eardrums from the loudness. But wow, this place is unbelievable.

Now the hall brings us to a lounging area where many black and white leather couches are spread out in the shape of a square, and the furniture is highly fancy. There's a huge glass table in the center with drinks and belongings resting on top of it, chairs lined up around. Many couples are sitting down together and most of them are heavily making out, so I avoid eye contact as best as I can. We make our way into the main room and suddenly the scene before me throws my mind into overload.

Now I understand for sure why Crave has such a popular and great reputation. The club is bigger than anything I've ever seen before and the ceiling is so high it's almost impossible, the seductive music pounding through the surround-sound speakers. Right away the blood boils in my veins and I'm consumed with amazement. There is a thin layer of smoke in the air creating a foggy effect, creeping its way through all of the bodies in motion, everyone going absolutely nuts on the dance floor. Different colored lights descend from the ceiling, gold and red the top two colors shining down. There's also purple, neon green, and hot pink as well. 

At this point I mutter to myself in nothing but disbelief, "Oh shit. . ."

"Wow!" Lucy shrieks over the loud pounding beats, grabbing onto my arm and bouncing up and down with excitement. "What are you thinking right now, Lillian? You like it?"

"Of course I do!" I nearly shout at her, glancing over to notice Amanda smirking.

"Ehh, I've been to better."

I roll my eyes since I'm so used to her unsatisfied attitude while Lilly steps closer to me. It's easy to tell that she is just as happy and yet appalled as I am. "This is amazing. I can honestly admit that I've never been to a place like this before." She chirps, her quiet voice barely audible from the music. "This is perfect for your birthday! Are you ready to have a great night or what?"

"I'm already having a great night." I don't hesitate for a second before smiling, reassuring my best friends that they couldn't have chosen a better club than this. "Time to dance!"

After we head to the dance floor and huddle around in a close circle, we are really able to really let loose and go out of our minds. We dance like crazy to the funky beats as the bright lights flash everywhere around us, the smoke hovering around our waists and legs. It's packed in here and I'm occasionally bumped into but I brush it off and don't give it any thought. Everyone is so close together that there is barely any room and the moment I turn my head I am face to face with a man who looks from from sober. Before I can move away he plants his hands on my hips, taking me by surprise as I grab his wrists and yank them off of me.

"Don't touch me!" I warn him, and with a scowl he turns around.

My friends start to roar in laughter as I continue to dance, swaying back and forth and enjoying every second of it. Dancing makes me feel so free and it's definitely a talent of mine, and I have never been to such a thrilling place in my life. Not even in my dreams which makes it so much better.

The bar is on the side of the club when we decide to have a drink and it's bigger than I could have imagined, so many bartenders behind the counter that it has me at loss for words. From all of the people in here it's obvious they could use all the help in the world. Each and every stool is unfortunately taken so we have no choice but to stand a few feet back, until four women get up and leave. Just our luck! In amazement we sit down and make ourselves comfortable, and I order my very first alcoholic beverage, absolutely exhilarated. 

"What could I get you, beautiful?" The bartenders expresses a dazzling smile, flirting with me but he isn't my type. "Although you look pretty young, so first I need to see an ID."

"Why, so you can sneak a peak of her address?" Amanda speaks up from out of nowhere, while the three of us try our hardest to hold back laughter. I feel bad from the embarrassed look that has now claimed his face as I quickly pull out my ID and hand it to him.

He takes it without saying another word and gives it back. "What would you like?"

"I think I'm just going to start off with a shot of vodka." I easily say, and he turns away from me. When I glance over to my friends I get confused from the stunned expressions they're giving me. "What? I'm starting off easy. Give me a break."

"You are going to get plastered for once in your life," Lucy sternly states. "Not just drunk like you usually do. I want you to be stumbling and tripping all the way home."

"Agreed!" Courtney nods and clinks their glasses together. "We'll take care of you babe."

"Yeah, we just want you to have a fun time is all," Amanda lets out with a grin.

The bartender places the shot glass down in front of me. "Birthday, huh?" He questions and I silently answer him with a nod. "Well then. No charge. It's on the house, for all four of you ladies."

We watch in shock as he pulls out three more glasses and slides them across the counter towards Amanda, Lucy, and Courtney. They thank him sincerely but Amanda doesn't. When he turns to set his gaze on her face, she seductively smiles, biting her lip and twirling a strand of hair around her finger. Very carefully she sits up and leans forward giving him a peak at her cleavage, and from the shocked look on his face it's easy to tell he hasn't seen any breasts in a while.

"Aw, how very fortunate that we have such a sweet bartender." Her naturally hoarse voice comes out in a purr, flirtatiously fluttering her thick eyelashes at him. "I'd apologize for my disrespectful behavior but I don't think that will do any justice. When does your shift end? I'm sure we could figure something out. What do you think?"

With a sarcastic smirk, he shakes his head. "Not necessary. I don't usually go for redheads."

In rage she snaps at him, "Well fuck you, asshole!" 

Taking a large bottle of Sky Vodka and bringing it over to us, he effortlessly fills up each glass in less than a few seconds, not spilling a single drop in the process. "Thank you," I sincerely mutter. "I appreciate it."

And with a nod he moves to the next person a few seats beside me.

Lucy clears her throat and holds up her glass, us all doing the same. "Cheers, to Lillian's favorite and most memorable birthday. You deserve it. We love you!"

"Happy birthday babe!" Courtney happily exclaims. "Love you."

"Happy birthday Lilly!" Lucy says, leaning her shoulder against mine. "Love you girl!"

"Thanks guys. I love you, too."

"Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

We all bring our glasses together with a loud cling and then I toss back the shot, the liquid tingling and burning my throat. And I know that my night is just getting started. The moment I glance to my left I notice all three of my best friends sadly looking at me, and I'm startled by it. Then when I realize they're looking behind me I have a feeling that I'm not going to like what I see. As soon as I turn my head my gaze locks on Andrew, my ex boyfriend who I haven't seen in months. A lump forms in the back of my throat and I've never felt so lightheaded. He's only four seats down and I wonder if he's come here to see me until suddenly his arm drapes around the girl's shoulders who happens to be sitting next to him.

And it's the same exactly female he cheated on me with. Without hesitating I turn my head and stare down at the counter, all of my emotions rushing towards me and coming back but I don't want to allow that to happen. I don't want to have my whole night ruined simply because he is here.

"Do you want me to punch him in his face?" Amanda unexpectedly asks, thankfully bringing a grin to my face and making me release a small chuckle. "I can really give that pretty boy a makeover. Just say the word and I will gladly rearrange his face." 

"Yeah, I'll help. I should've brought along my can of Mace." Lucy says, scowling as she keeps her eyes on him with anger. "That could have potentially blinded him, you know."

"It's fine," I quickly reassure them. "I'm fine... I broke up with him and it's over. I'm over everything that he put me through. I'm different now-"

"Lillian." Suddenly I hear a man's voice and instantly I can tell it belongs to Andrew.

Without any hesitation, I hold my breath and put on my game face. Nothing but confidence fills me and it's an uplifting feeling. Very cautiously spinning around in my stool and locking my eyes directly with his, I express a frown. In response he frowns as well, seeming to be taken back by my unfriendly gesture. My eyebrows raise and I express a fake grin when Martha comes out of nowhere, wrapping her arm around his waist. Just the sight of them together sickens me.

"Andrew," I breathe, remaining silent.

With a grin he runs his fingers through his hair, the silk texture that I adored so much, and it's clear he's nervous from his action. "How have you been, Lilly?"

"I've been fantastic."

"That's great. Still looking gorgeous as always." He grins and rubs the back of his neck with his hand, another nervous reaction for him. "I'm glad you've been doing well. But hey listen-"

"Can you do me a very big favor, Andrew?" I immediately speak over him, and in return he nods.

With a smile spread across his face he steps closer to where I'm sitting and I don't understand why he is acting like nothing has happened between the two of us. Catching him in bed with the girl that happens to be clinging to him right at this moment really devastated me and now I want revenge. I want to be able to feel like I had done something to him to make him just as unhappy as I was. I want him to know exactly how it feels to be treated so badly.

"Of course, Lilly. Anything."

"Awesome," I quietly say with a smile. "Get lost, take your whore with you, and fuck off."

And immediately Andrew's face drops, turning a dark shade of red as he stares at me in pure horror. I show him one last fake smile before turning around, facing my back to him, and not bothering to give him any chance to redeem himself. From the sound of my friends gasping it's clear I have shocked them to the fullest and I feel incredible realizing that I don't need him. I never needed him. I only thought I did because I had been with him for so long but not anymore.

"He's gone!" Amanda, Lucy, and Courtney all say at the same time.

"Thank God."

"I can't believe you just did that! I am so proud of you," Lucy dramatically mutters, wrapping her arms around me in a tight embrace. "He doesn't deserve you."

"Who cares about Andrew. Did you see the look on her face?" Amanda asks, waving over the bartender with her hand before setting her gaze back on me. "She looked horrified when you called her a whore. And he looked just as horrified and shocked as she did."

"That was priceless," Lucy says in laughter.

"I told you guys already. I'm done with him. He's a prick and not worth my time." Once he reaches us once again he has the bottle in his grip knowing exactly what we want. 

"He's such a dick!" Courtney unexpectedly exclaims, covering her mouth with her hand and staring wide-eyed at something far across the club, looking towards the lounge. "She just went to hug him and he shoved her off of him! He left her here all by herself. Oh my god, I can't."

Strange thing is I'm the only one who isn't laughing. "Come on, that's terrible. How would you feel if that was you? He just left her by herself-"

"You have such a big heart, Lillian Carter." Courtney groans and rolls her eyes. "You walked into your apartment that you had with Andrew and caught them on the couch screwing each other. And yet you still have it in you to feel bad for the shameless little bimbo."

"Sometimes you're too nice." 

"I really need another drink. My ex boyfriend just so happened to show up at Crave out of all the other clubs located in the city, on my birthday, when I'm supposed to be having a perfect night." I anxiously rush out my words, noticing the concern on all three of their faces afterwards. "I just want to get waste. Point blank. What should I order that will do the trick?"

"Hmm, I gotchu girl." Courtney says in excitement, smiling happily at the bartender. "A Long Island iced tea for the birthday girl. Make that two, actually."

"Three," Lucy quickly adds in.

The moment I see Amanda is when I realize she's turning around in her stool, talking closely with a handsome man, and she's definitely getting hit on. He takes her hand before leaning closer and whispering something in her ear, and only seconds later she nods in acceptance.

As soon as her eyes connect with mine I know exactly what she's going to say. "I'll be back in a bit, ladies. Scott and I want to get to know each other a little better," Her voice sounds as naughty as ever, not a trace of innocence anywhere. "Is that okay, Lil?"

"Yeah," I tell her without any hesitation and she smiles. "Go have some fun."

She steps down from the stool and the two of them disappear into the rest of the crowd, our three iced teas placed down on the marble counter. We clink our tall glasses together and even though they only take a sip, the memory of Andrew and Martha on my old couch comes back into my mind. Without thinking it through I drink the entire glass finishing it with a refreshed sigh, placing it down hard with a loud sound. They stare at me looking absolutely dumbfounded, causing me to burst into a fit of laughter. When suddenly the strong alcohol hits me.

Lucy gazes at my face nervously. "Lillian, you're nuts."

"Do you have any idea what was in that?"

In response to Courtney's question I shrug. "Can't be that bad-"

"Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila, a fucking splash of coke."

After these words leave her mouth I find the room around me to be spinning, my head fuzzy, and I already feel my sobriety slipping further and further away. Although right when the feeling sinks in all I want to do is get right back on the incredibly spacy dance floor. Instead of going to the ladie's room along with them I chose to stay behind, making my way towards the large group of people who are moving in sync with one another. As soon as I'm standing in the center I begin to let loose, swaying back and forth to the beat, working my hips and my waist. It's fast and makes you feel like you're in a crazy rave from the type of music they're playing through the speakers, until suddenly it changes.

The song becomes slower and extremely seductive, and immediately I recognize the song. Mercy. It's so strange because I never would have expected for this to be playing out of all the other songs in the world. Glancing around at my surroundings and seeing couples all over each other doesn't make me feel very joyful, if anything it only manages to bring me down. Deciding to just leave I turn around nearly stumbling on my heels, when I bump straight into someone.

From the forceful impact of our collision I'm suddenly falling backwards, but just in time something catches me. No - more like someone. Strong masculine arms are wrapped around me while my hands are pressed against a solid chest, and I'm too overwhelmed to make any rash movements to pull myself away. I gain the courage as I lift my head, staring at this stranger's face through my lashes, and finally meeting a pair of mesmerizing eyes. They're a unique green and so mysterious, so breathtaking I can't seem to look away. He is brutally handsome, very tall and at least six feet, and he has about shoulder length brown hair tied back.

His body radiates heat and I can feel the warmth of his chest beneath my hands, right through the material of his tight black shirt. My gaze travels down as I notice how it enhances all of the muscles in his biceps, his forearms even bulging as well. It's clear he's tense but I don't understand why. Dark worn-out jeans fit him perfectly and I can only imagine what his body looks like beneath his clothes. It's obvious he's as fit as can be and that I am almost positive of. As soon as I feel his arms loosen from around my back, my breathing hitches and a lump forms in the back of my throat.

"Are you okay?" When his voice comes out it's husky and deep, definitely matching his masculine appearance while his hands shift to my waist. I get the chills spontaneously all over my body, hating how he has this effect on me from simply touching me. It's too much to take in.

"Huh?"

"You seem a little disoriented." His tone deepens as he speaks and because of this I have to fight the urge to push myself closer to him. "I didn't mean to frighten you, Lillian."

I'm overtaken with confusion, at first not knowing if I had heard him correctly until he stays quiet, staring deeply into my eyes. "How do you know my name?" I mutter, barely any sound to my voice so he isn't able to hear me the first time. Once he leans closer my lips move right beside his ear, and the manly scent of his cologne makes my knees weak. "My name. How do you know it?"

This attractive man maybe a few years older than me says nothing. I try to wait patiently for an answer but after a while passes by I know I'm not going to get one.

I swallow hard. "Do you know me?"

"No, we haven't met." He slightly shakes his head and leans down, his mouth now beside my ear for me to hear him better through the loudness. "But that doesn't matter."

The song playing is almost entirely tuned out because all I focus on right now is the sexy man standing inches before me. He draws back his head and this makes our eyes lock in an intense and brutal stare-down, and I'm in awe simply due to the fact that I'm never this shy around guys. I feel completely helpless and I'm so drawn to him it's almost too much for me to comprehend. For once in my life I want to allow myself to come out of my comfort zone. He watches me intently with his intense narrowed eyes and in return I gaze up at him, willing myself to go through with this.

"Want to dance-" I say, yet he continues to gaze into my eyes, staying on mute. "-With me?"

Finally I get my answer, which is one slow nod.

Oh, wow... What on earth am I supposed to do now? I hate being this nervous but with this intimating and handsome guy I just can't help myself. Without giving it anymore thought I turn around and start to dance, swaying my hips to the sound and the beat until I unexpectedly feel hands resting on my waist. A gasp escapes me as he pulls me closer, our bodies tightly pressed together. I rest my back against the front of his body, shocked with how firm he feels. It's like I'm up against a brick wall.

I close my eyes and push my butt against the front of his jeans, feeling him grasping my waist with more pressure. We grind like this innocently for about a minute and everything about this feels so sensual. The both of us sway to the music and move together, and the more time that passes by is the more he possesses control. I grab his hands and move them onto my stomach, grinding my butt against his crotch before slowly inching his rough hands up to my breasts, when I feel him squeeze. I release a breathless moan, so shocked with my behavior and how I'm allowing a total stranger to touch me so easily. I have to end this... Now.

Until I feel something hot against the skin on my neck, and the moment I turn my head is when I notice how close his face is to mine. Our cheeks are an inch away from touching and right as soon as I sheepishly look forward once again, his lips press against my neck. My jaw drops, my mouth wide open, and they're so smooth and warm against my flesh. Without pushing him off of me I part my lips and close my eyes, enjoying the incredible sensation to the point where I can barely move. 

His swaying movements keep me going as I reach behind me and take hold of his waist, digging my fingers into the material of his jeans. A low groan travels up his chest and I'm able to hear it as I tilt my head to the side, enjoying the feeling of his lips on the side of my neck. He rubs his hands all over my body before I lift up my arm and rest it on the back of his head, his hair silky against my skin. I suddenly imagine running my fingers through it. All of these pleasurable thoughts are consuming my mind and clouding my judgment but I'm so into the moment that I just don't care.

His rough palms cup the bare skin of my lower thighs and the light sensation leaves my skin tingling and burning from the warmth of his fingertips. I begin to grind my ass over the front of his jeans and I hear him let out a sharp breath beside my ear. Before my mind can give body permission I turn to face him and lock my arms around his neck. My breasts are pressed to his chest and our faces are so close I can see every detail. We stare into each others eyes and suddenly my instincts kick in. I get a very strong intuition that I shouldn't be doing this. For an unknown reason fear courses through me and my heart pounds, then the song fortunately comes to an end.

"Thanks for the dance," This stranger cautiously breathes, pulling away from me.

Just like that he's walking away from me and even though I have a feeling that he's dangerous and I shouldn't be around him, I can't let him leave. Not yet.

"Wait-" I anxiously call out to him, my voice louder than the music itself. In response he comes to a stop but he doesn't make any attempt to turn around again. "Do you have a name?" I question, inhaling a long breath as he slowly turns to express a cold and distant stare.

Thump-thump, thump-thump, my heart wildly beats with every second that goes by.

And with a single nod he lets out, "Greyson."

Then he weaves through all of the people dancing to now extremely fast paced music, disappearing into the crowd and leaving me by myself. Eventually I'm able to even out my breathing again and my head starts to really spin, especially since the alcohol has really taken over my mind within the past few minutes. After I make my way off the dance floor and across the club, I look around and can't spot my friends anywhere. On that note I figure I'll go searching for them instead of waiting.

I make my way through groups of people standing together on the side, weaving in and out through the people until I eventually make my way to a hallway in the very back of the club. The lights are dim in this area but still enough to see just fine, and as I walk further down the hall it strangely enough becomes empty. Nobody else is anywhere around me and it's a really ery feeling, something not sitting well in the pit of my stomach. Although for some reason I continue forward. I turn the corner and walk down another long hallway, this one more narrow and it's quite clear Courtney and Lucy haven't gone this way. I'd turn around if I wasn't becoming highly curious to where this path leads.

I quickly glance behind me to make sure I'm not being followed, and it's fortunate that I'm not. There's so much of a distance behind me because of how far I have walked but my feet continue to keep walking without my control. I continue forward and then suddenly I feel goosebumps claim me, rising on every inch of my body, on my arms, neck, and all the way down my spine. Do you ever get the feeling that you're not alone and something very unexpected is about to happen? I gasp for a quick breath and force myself to a stop, turning on my heels as my heart leaps up my throat.

Because standing only mere inches away from me is a man.

A soft shriek leaves my mouth and I jump back in response, not understanding how he possibly could've gotten to me this quickly within only a few seconds. The room spins and nothing seems to make sense and he looks so familiar, when finally it hits me. It's the same exact guy who happened to be standing in front of me in the line outside of Crave, the one the bouncer allowed inside so easily. His mysterious eyes are fixated on my face but it's clear he is watching my every movement as well, and I have no choice but to instantly snap into defense mode.

"What do you want?" I softly ask.

"Hello to you as well." He genuinely replies, his voice thick with a British accent.

"Who the hell are you?"

From my snappy tone his eyes widen and this gorgeous stranger lets out an enchanting laugh, sounding like beautiful music to my ears. "Well then," He murmurs. "My assumption about you was right on point, just like I expected. Although you happen to have an angelic and virtuous exterior, I knew you had a fire burning within you. By the sound of your tone you proved me correct."

In confusion and uneasiness, I begin to walk past him. "I'm sorry but I have to go-"

"Why so soon?" Before I can even make sense of it he's once again standing in front of me, blocking the way back to the main building entirely. This makes me afraid and nervous since it's quite clear letting me leave in peace is the last thing on his agenda. 

"My friends are expecting me. They'll be worried. I'm leaving now-"

Unexpectedly, my back is presses against the wall and my eyes are locked with his, and he happens to be full on glaring at me. His hands are grasping my upper arms with his fingers digging so tightly against my flesh I can't help but let out a loud hiss. My heart is thumping wildly against my rib-cage but I can't find it in me to say a single word at this frightening moment. I'm too scared. Too shocked. Too overwhelmed. In all honesty I just don't know why this is even happening to me.

Lillian Carter, get your shit together! The voice inside my head taunts me.

"It's my birthday. Get off of me!" I shout at him in desperation.

"Ah, so vulnerable and innocent. Just like you all are."

No matter how flawless his appearance is I know he is dangerous and this whole situation is very wrong. With his right hand he brushes my hair behind my shoulder until his long lean fingers are wrapped around my throat and moving my head sideways. In a state of shock I remain silent and still while he leans closer to get a better view at my eyes I'm trying so desperately to hide from him.

"Let me see those pretty eyes of yours, love."

Closer and closer he leans until I gain the confidence. Right at once I lift my knee up and hit him hard directly in his crotch. With a loud grunt he releases me, slightly bending over in discomfort so I take advantage and run away. Instead of heading back towards the club I've unfortunately chosen the wrong way, and now I can't go back in that direction unless I want to have another confrontation with him. I'm already scared enough as it is.

Right when I'm feeling hopeless and doomed, I glance to the left of me and notice an elevator. My faith comes back. Immediately without hesitating or thinking it through my fingers push the button. It takes much quicker than I thought to reach this level as the doors open with a soft ding, and I dart inside at once. As soon as I'm about to hit the button to close them is when I look forward and see this mysterious stranger standing before me again, not moving one bit. Squealing in a state of fear I push the button praying for one more chance, until he speaks.

"I wouldn't go down there if I were you." He expresses a sadistic grin. "Although that's your choice."

With those condescending last words, this frightening man disappears behind the large metal doors. And what he has just said to me finally sinks in. Where am I going? Wanting to panic from what has just happened I move backwards and lean on the wall of the elevator, and closing my eyes as it begins to move. Instead of going up like I expect it to. . . It does the opposite.

The elevator is going down.

"What, no-" I rush out in confusion, slapping my hand over my forehead. "Shit."

There's a place below the first floor which means I'm on my way under ground and this is as nerve-racking as it gets. About twenty seconds later the doors ding as quietly as ever while everything seems to go in slow motion and I don't understand why I'm so traumatized. I've always been surrounded by peace and never was put into dangerous situations, and I've been sheltered for all of my life. Maybe it's time for that to change. This is the real world now and I can't live in my fantasies of everything being perfect and safe forever.

I pull myself back into reality as soon as the movement stops and a blink later the doors are opened. Very cautiously I step forward and complete silence overwhelms me, and I'm suddenly standing in small area. The walls are brick and tall with the ceiling a jet black. About ten feet in front of me is one single door and since there's no other place to go from here and I'm too frightened to go back, I suck it up and walk up to it.

On the large sign hung on the door reads a few words that I don't understand.

Crave - The Underworld. Having absolutely no idea what I'm about to get myself into I become as brave as I can, because all I want is to have an amazing birthday with no regrets. The moment I twist the knob and make my way through my heart is pounding and right away I am consumed with loudness, almost like this room is sound proof so you can't hear a single thing from outside near the elevator. As soon as I lift my head and come face to face with the scene before me I forget how to breathe.

I'm now back inside the insane club although this one happens to be different. This is the basement level, the level in which nobody would ever think of going to. There are people everywhere, just as many as upstairs and if anything there could possibly be even more down on this level. Unthinkingly I push back the door hoping it closed but not able to look away from the scene before me. There is a huge room and right in the center happens to be an even bigger dance floor. Industrial and heavy music is playing through the speakers. The lights are almost off except for black lights and colored ones that come from the ceiling which make it possible for you to have enough to see. 

Suddenly something hits me, right when I observe their outfits. Most are dressed in leather and latex, skin tight clothing which enhances every curve and detail of their body. Some women are even partially naked which takes me by surprise, especially considering there are so many people around. Something about this place seems off, doesn't seem like the one upstairs. The main thing that catches me off guard is the fact that every single person I look at is so flawless and beautiful. There's not one man who isn't handsome and not one female who isn't pretty. They're perfect.

A naked woman walks by me and a loud gasp escapes from my mouth, and right in return she turns to glare at me. The way she's staring into my eyes gives me the chills. She seems to be stunned with my presence and I don't know why, but I'm too shocked and nervous to figure it out. Immediately every single person in the room sets their gaze directly on me, the room becoming dead silent. With the music still playing loudly my ears tune it out and replace it with a dull ringing, my heart barely beating from how anxious I have become. They're staring at me with rage and most important hunger, need, and disbelief. This isn't right. This isn't a normal club. This isn't a place for me.

One word repeats over and over inside my head. . . Leave.

I turn around and attempt to run back towards the door until I bump into someone, nearly knocking myself over until strong hands are grabbing my shoulders. I'm so close to his chest, my face only inches away, but something about him makes me feel secure so I don't move a muscle. Very carefully I lift my head and I'm staring straight into the most amazing bright blue eyes in the world.

"You must be lost." His voice is powerful and filled with authority. "This is a restricted area."

"I had no idea," I croak.

"Do you often wonder into places where you don't belong?"

From the vengeful tone of his voice and the malicious stare his eyes and frown are giving off, I suddenly realize that I am not welcomed here. I wasn't allowed to come down to the basement level. I have wondered into a place that is off limits to apparently everyone upstairs, but yet there's so many people in this section of club Crave. It simply doesn't make sense.

"Well, there's no sign stating that this is a restricted area-"

As soon as this bold statement leaves my lips he cuts me off immediately. "Pardon me?"

Without any warning something about this beautiful man changes. He straightens his posture and narrows his eyes in a manner that frightens me. I step back a few feet as he remains motionless, not making a single movement. I'm able to observe that his jaw is clenched tight from the twitching of his muscles while his lips are pressed together in a hard straight line. Very slightly cocking his head to the side and rubbing his long lean fingers against his chin, he seems to be contemplating something inside his head. Thinking about what it could be only makes me more nervous.

I gulp and glance around at every face for what feels like eternity until I can't take the suspense any longer. Our eyes connect in a profoud gaze I have suddenly lost my breath, mainly from the way he's staring at me almost as if he's attempting to read my thoughts. As he steps closer to me I can't force myself to move away. Just because he's wearing an expensive suit and tie I can assume that he must be someone who works here. His lashes are dark and think around the most breathing eyes I've ever seen in my life. They're a soft blue, color of the sky on a cloudless summer sky, and although they're gorgeous they give off a different vibe.

They're distant, firmly guarded, and give you nothing but goosebumps and an impression that he is not a friendly man. With his strong masculine jawline and luscious full lips he could pull off being a male model, although from the intimidating feeling he gives off I'm sure he wouldn't dare. His dark hair is short but just enough for you to run your fingers through. Mysterious... So mysterious.

I feel like I'm losing my mind.

"Sebastian." This flawless and powerful man says before gently taking my hand. "And you are?"

***

Which team do you think you'll be on?!
1) Team Greyson
2) Team Sebastian
3) Team both sexy men!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501 46 46
Love. Love is a strong word. To proclaim your desires to that one and only person. It's amazing feeling ever... Unless it breaks into a million tiny...
3.2M 85K 37
Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's been mute since she was 15 and only talks t...
507 56 21
This story is very M rated this story is dedicated to goldentrio90 who thought of all the ideas that are going into this story and yes there will be...
1.5M 27.4K 17
Yearning for that dominance, that need to take charge, I shoved his tongue out of my mouth and inserted mines into his. He gripped my ass firmly. He...