Armon Dega High School For Bo...

De ShadowCutie

(Very slow updates) After his parents sent him to a new town, Matthew Collinski has to go enroll in a new hig... Mais

The First Move
Short Stack
Getting to know the School
Jelly In A Jam
First Class
Headache After Headache
Doge Ball Douchebag
The Gazebo
You Want Me to Do What?
Eyes of another Color
The Deal
But I didn't!
Insurance
But I Can't Cook
The Kitchen is My Nemesis
What to do
Dinner
Shopping Trip

Fight or Flight

9.3K 420 120
De ShadowCutie

He drugged me?

Oliver drugged me...

...

OH MY GOD! OLIVER DRUGGED ME!

I couldn't believe it! Why would he do that? I mean, I heard him say why but, why?

To tell you the truth I felt panicked and scared but it's strange. I only feel that way... Emotionally? Mentally? Which ever, but my body on the other hand was completely relaxed and numb.

Oliver was leaning over me with a smirk. He's eyes held amusement.

"I can't understand how you even got in without knowing about this. Actually, I can't believe you got in at all."

"O-Oliver, wh-what are you even talking about?" My god I even sounded drugged. My voice came out weakly with a bit of a slur to it. My tongue felt numb too.

He chuckled a bit and lowered his head down to mine. He never lost the amused look on his face. In fact, it look like it grew.

"You see newbie, this school isn't meant for common folk like you. Every single student that goes here is someone important. Their families are powerful or famous people. That's why this school is so big. And why it can afford so much."

He had a full out grin.

"That's why everyone here sees you as an outsider. Its because you are one. People can't just get into this school, it has certain requirements. Requirements that you don't meet. Honestly it a a mystery how you're even here. That whole scholarship thing? No one's ever heard about it before. This school doesn't give out scholarships. They aren't allowed to let commoners like you in. Yet, here you are."

I wanted to say something. I wanted to ask. But whatever he gave me made my mouth too numb. I couldn't seem to get my voice out.

Oliver stood up from the bed and placed his hand on my head. He brushed some of the hair out of my eyes.

"Sorry to tell you this but your pretty much doomed to be bullied by everyone. Your a walking low class punching bag and trust me, they will take their stress out on you."

He started walking to the door. He stopped once he opened it. When he looked back the sight scared me. All amusement was gone. His face was emotionless. His eyes sent shivers down my back. He just starred at me for a moment.

"The drug. The numbness will wear off in five minutes. But it will keep you relaxed for the about an hour."

"Try not to get eaten alive." he threw over his shoulder as he walked out, Shutting the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stretched my arms over my head. The drug finally wore off and it felt like I had just woken up after a nap. My nerves were settled and my head wasn't aching with over whelming thoughts.

But what Oliver said was still rolling around in my head.

I'm different. I don't belong here. That's why everyone here acts so strange. It makes sense now. But if all of what Oliver said was true then how was I here. I finally understood why everyone was shocked about a new kid.

They wanted me to leave. Maybe I should. No one wants me here, I can see it in there eyes.

No.

I wasn't going to let this bother me though. I worked too hard to make it in to this school. I could handle the bullying. I'm used to it. All through my years in public school I was bullied because of my looks. No one's going to stop me from reaching my goals. I will become part of the student council so I can live a successful life.

With my mind made up I finally jumped off the bed I sat on and grabbed my bag.

The bell to signal lunch ended rang as soon as my foot got the floor of the hallway.I pulled out my schedule to see what class I had next.

Ugh! Gym.

I hated gym. It was my worst nightmare when I found out I needed to take at least one physical Ed class a year.

Yay.

I started quickly walking down the hall. The gym class was all the way in the opposite side of the school I was on now. Luckily the teachers know it takes more then 5 to 10 minutes for unlucky students like me who have classes on different wings of the school. I had 2I minutes to get to class and an extra 5 to change into my gym suit.

When I finally got to the gym locker room I had about 8 minutes left before I had to be out for the lesson. There were plenty of boys still hanging around in the locker room chatting When I walked in. They threw me a quick look before they started whispering to each other.

"Is that him?"

"Yeah. But there's nothing special about him. I heard that he even admitted his parents weren't famous not rich."

"Really? I heard he went off with Oliver at lunch time. How shameless.  Do you think they-"

"Most likely. You know how-"

I completely tuned them out not wanting to hear anymore. After years of being verbally abused I developed the skill of tuning people out so I wouldn't have to hear their harsh words. At all. Its like hearing white noise.

I took my locker key out of my bag and started walking around to ding my locker. The key number matched the locker number.

#801

Opening up my locker I found a brand new gym suit folded nearly into a plastic wrapped bag.

It was a plain white shirt with Burgundy trim and the schools emblem in gold on the left breast side. The shorts were about knee length with the same gold emblem on the left leg. There were also a pare of plain white socks and white running shoes.

After changing I walked out to the gymnasium, following my classmates.   

All the students say around on the polished wood floors and shiny metal bleachers. A loud whistle whistle blew As the coach walked through the center of the gym. The coach was a pretty big guy. He stood about 5'9 with a lot of muscle. He had a beard that was well kept. The wistle in his mouth fell to his chest as he lifted the clipboard to his face. Everyone's attention was now on him.

"Alright! Listen up. Since the sports field is getting new turf for the upcoming season the Honors Elite class will be joining us for the next few weeks! We will share the inside court with them and have joint class time."

A bunch of people started to enter the gym from the double doors that lead outside.

"For today Were gonna do some warm ups then move to dodge ball. Hey with your warm up partners and start stretching." Coach said.

Everyone in both classes got with their partners. I looked around to see if there was anyone for med to pair up with. Nope. No one. I sighed.

Guess I was on my own.

I went to the back corner where I could be alone and started stretching. I felt someone tap me from behind.

It was the coach.

"Your the new kid right?" he looked me up and down. "Since our class is already broken in to pairs you can pair up with Mr Herth. His partners out with an injury."

Be for I could even comment coach the called the other student over.

"Mr Herth, since your partners out, you get the fresh meat to work with." the coach said as he pared my back (a little rough if I may add) and pushed me forward.

I nearly tripped but was able to regain balance.

"Oh? It's you again..."

That deep voice. I've heard it before. I looked up to the huge person in front of me. Those familiar honey colors eyes stared at me with a bit of surprise. His crimson hair was held back in a rubber band so it wouldn't fall in his face.

It's the giant that helped me grab that jelly!

******
A/N
(The 108 # was said to stand for yaoi on urban dictionary. I don't know how true that was but I thought it would be interesting to use it. It's better then 69 at least 😉)

Comment * Fav * Vote
Please

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

117 14 14
A teenager just going into his teens, Charleston Brookfield (16m), is now being released into the world as a sophomore in High School. An athlete in...
1.3K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...
3.2K 200 32
"I don't know what I feel about you anymore, Armin..." "What do you mean, Eren?" "He loves me, Armin." "No, Jean. No, Armin. He loves me." Read to fi...
112K 5.3K 33
After George accidentally outs himself in front of the popular and homophobic guys of the school everything seems fine at first. However, that soon c...