Fighting for love (mithzanxre...

By Wolfwarrior176

You are Adams sister and you like Max. More

Pax
Going to work
Hi
Lia
Bastard
I dont have enough contacts so fuck it
Hey guys!
I got tagged! + face reveal
Extra face reveal
Halloween
FUCK
adams video
ohmahgawd
aright
New fanfics?!
Sorry
Hey guys!!!

The girl

187 3 7
By Wolfwarrior176

  Y/n pov
"Shit...." Max muttered as we pulled up to the office,"what's wrong?" "That is my ex, Katelynn. And I dont know what she's here for..." We got out of the car and max immediately holds my hand and kisses me in the cheek,"play along" he whispers. I nod. We both pretend not to see Katelynn. Soon I hear her heels clicking against the sidewalk and she standing square in front of us," hey baby" she says to max,"not interested" max replies dismissively " but why?! Has this skank got you tied down? You know we could all do something..." Welp. She's bisexual (nothing is wrong with bisexual gay or lesbian people. I dont understand why people are such Dick's to them. ) " and you know that my girlfriend has more fighting experience than you have experience in blowing?" Max snaps back. DAAAAAYUUUUMMMM! MAH BOYFRIEND LOYAL AND A BURN BOT! " Come on baby I just wanna get together for one night..." She says starting to move closer," was that what you said when you hooked up with Jin?!" Holy FUCKIN shit.... " Baby that was one time..." Thats it. She hurt max.  I pinned her to a wall and punched her in the gut. She started crying and ran away. "Slut..." I muttered under my breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.2K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
173K 6.2K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
809K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
331K 12.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...