Funny How It Works

pumpkinofmyeye tarafından

Park Jimin had never met anyone as obnoxious and jerk as one Min Yoongi. Yes, Jimin might just be a simple w... Daha Fazla

Prologue
• I •
• III •
• IV •
• V •
• VI •
• VII •
• VIII •
• IX •
• X •
• XI •
• XII •
• XIII •
• XIV •
• XV •
• XVI •
• XVII •
• XVIII •
• XIX •
• XX •
• XXI •
• XXII •
• XXIII •
• XXIV •
• XXV •
• XXVI •
• EPILOGUE PT I •
Please Read!
• EPILOGUE PT II •
New Fanfic in da house pips!

• II •

39K 2.2K 3.2K
pumpkinofmyeye tarafından

"I got it Jiminie!!!!" Jin exclaimed happily, enveloping Jimin into a tight hug.

Jimin was a bit confused what was happening, but he hugged his hyung back nonetheless.

It was still early in the morning and Jimin had just woken up. He did not have any work to do because it was his day off.

"Jiminie! I got the job! I was accepted! Out of all those who applied, I was chosen!" Jin exclaimed happily, face beaming with genuine happiness.

Jimin flashed a smile of his own, eyes turning into crescent moons as he held his hyung's hands.

"Whoa, hyung! That's really good!" he gushed over his hyung.

His heart felt so proud of this really wonderful man who had taken care of him and Jihyun. Seonchul Incorporated was not just some company, it was THE company. They only choose the best from the best. Jimin knew his hyung would be able to do it. He knew that his hyung was the best of them all.

And he couldn't be any more proud of this.

Hugging his hyung tightly, he whispered more congratulatory words to his ears.

Jimin couldn't describe what he's feeling right now. He's beaming with pride for his hyung and he's also really happy with the fact that Jihyun now have a chance to attend a good university.

"We must celebrate!" Jimin suggested.

Jin nodded. "Of course! How about if...let's eat!"

"But how about Jihyun? He's still in school," Jimin said, remembering his brother.

Jin smiled. "Let's just buy lamb skewers for him and Jungkook and let them hang out later. He'll like that."

Jimin laughed. "Alright hyung, where to?"

"My favorite restaurant of course, Silver Spoons. We'll have to hurry though, because I'll already start working after lunch."

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

The moment Jimin opened the door, the smell of delicious food wafted immediately into their nostrils. Jin-hyung was really good at choosing restaurants.

"I'm in the mood for roasted beef," Jin said dreamily, inhaling everything around him. "How about you, Jiminie?"

"Mmm, anything would do..." Jimin said as they chose a table.

Jimin would prefer to eat anything that's cheap and not so costly. Seeing that this restaurant was quite fancy, he's not exactly sure what to eat. As he scanned the menu though, Jimin gulped nervously. Everything was too expensive. In fact, Jin's roasted beef costed about half of his monthly salary as a waiter.

He heard his hyung chuckled which made him look up.

"You look so worried, Jiminie. Don't worry, this is my treat. I still have some money in my savings. There's no need to worry since hyung already have a job," Jin said with a warm smile.

Jimin smiled back. "Jin-hyung! I'll pay for my order, okay? I also have a bit of money because we just got paid in work last week. Just use your money to buy food for yourself, don't worry about me."

Hearing this, Jin pursed his lips sternly. "Jimi-"

"Hyung, please?" Jimin said, pouting. He knew that his hyung would insist in buying him food, but Jimin won't let that happen. The money of his hyung was from his own hard work, and Jimin was not a bit worthy of being spent for by that money.

His hyung finally relented. "You're really stubborn. Tsk tsk. You and Jihyun," Jin remarked as he shook his head disapprovingly.

Jimin just laughed.

He finally decided to order Buffalo Wings with special something sauce. It probably tasted great. Well, it better be, because Jimin was just about to spend a heck of his salary for this month.

When the food finally arrived, he and Jin ate quickly, their stomachs grumbling from waiting.

As Jimin watched his hyung eat heartily, he couldn't help but smile. His hyung really loved eating, like, in an ultimate level. It actually made Jimin happy if his hyung would spend his own money to buy food that he liked no matter how expensive it was, rather then him spending it for Jimin.

Jimin dreamed to be a successful dancer one day, and when he would become rich, he'd send Jihyun to a prestigious university abroad and he would buy his hyung all the delicious and ridiculously expensive food in the world.

Yep, that's his dream. And a very impossible one, it seemed.

Jimin was interrupted from his train of thought when he suddenly heard a bark. He turned around, and there, right behind him, was a man bringing a cute brown dog.

The man's back was facing Jimin so he couldn't see the man's face. The dog's face, however, was hanging by the man's arm, which gave Jimin an ample chance to look at its cute face.

It was a fancy restaurant after all, maybe that's why pets were allowed. But nonetheless, the dog was really cute. It blinked at Jimin and gave him a cheerful bark.

Jimin smiled at the dog and gave a little wave, the owner having no idea of the exchange since he's too busy looking at the menu.

Jimin returned to eating, realizing that he looked stupid interacting with the dog.

He and Jin laughed as they ate through out, talking about funny moments and all the stupid things Jihyun had done in his life.

Jin had just finished eating when his phone rang.

"Hello?" Jin answered.

Jimin continued to eat, pretending not to listen.

"Oh, ah really? Alright alright, sir. Yes...yes of course. Oh, ah yes yes. Alright then. Bye."

Jimin blinked.

"What was that about hyung?" Jimin asked.

Jin bit his lip. "The person who just hired me called and told me that I needed to report now since the CEO is already asking for me." He then looked at Jimin's unfinished food. "Is it fine if...?"

"Oh of course, hyung! It's alright, you can go. I'll be fine."

His hyung flashed a thankful smile. "Are you sure you'll pay for your own food? I-"

"Hyung, just go now. I'll pay for my own food," Jimin assured him.

Jin nodded, left the money for his roasted beef and for Jihyun's lamb skewers, then left. Jimin smiled fondly as he watched his hyung's all-business strides.

He quickly finished his food then ordered a take out of lamb skewers. After having done that, he asked for the bill.

It was quite big.

Oh well.

Jimin handed the waiter Jin's money then fished his own wallet to pay for his Buffalo wings.

However, when he did so, he realized something.

He brought the wrong wallet.

This wallet absolutely had no money in it.

Oh shit...

Jimin blinked at the smiling waiter beside him. He swallowed hard, imagining all the things that might happen to him. Would he get in jail just because of an unpaid chicken wings? Maybe he could just offer free services of cleaning the dishes?

Maybe there's another way. And so Jimin went on patting his pockets for any miraculous money.

"Park Jimin, you idiot! Aish, I really hate myself. I hate myself. Why do I have to bring the wrong wallet? Ah, I really really hate myself," Jimin ranted as he kept looking for anything that resembles money, not caring if the waiter could hear.

Jimin continued on desperately ranting and patting his sadly empty pockets until the waiter poked him gently.

He stiffened.

This is it. I'm getting imprisoned.

"Umm...sir?"

"Y-yes?"

The waiter, which was named Hoseok according to his name tag, smiled a cheerful smile.

"You don't have to worry anymore. Someone already paid for your bill."

Jimin's eyes went as large as plates. "W-what?! B-but...who?"

Hoseok pointed towards the door. Jimin followed it with his gaze, and there he saw the man who was bringing the cute dog exit through the double doors of the restaurant.

So he's the one who...

Jimin still wasn't able to see the man's face, only his back. The dog though...

Jimin swore that he saw the dog smile at him, which was a bit weird.

Oh well, he might have just imagined it or not, Jimin still smiled back.

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

Yoongi was eating in a restaurant near the Seonchul Inc building. It's not that expensive, but Yoongi liked the service and food.

He already finished eating and was petting Holly, which he had brought with him because he had missed his cuddly baby, when his phone rang.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Min! We need your help here."

"Why?!"

"Umm...it's about Mr. Kim sir."

"Namjoon? What about him?"

"It's uh, I don't really know, but there's shouting inside his office. We couldn't interrupt because it seems personal. I think it's Mr. Kim's ex boyfriend visiting."

Yoongi's eyebrows shot up. "As far as I know, Namjoon doesn't have an ex boyfriend. What's exactly happening? Do you know that person who he's quarreling with?"

"No sir. I haven't seen him around here, but they're bickering like a divorced couple so that's why I thought it's his ex. Sir, you should come here!"

Yoongi sighed. It was his damn day off.

"Alright. I'll be there in a few minutes. Try doing something or else Namjoon would end up destroying the whole office, or better yet, the whole building."

Yoongi ended the call, but when he did, he heard something noisy.

"Aish, I hate myself. I hate myself," Yoongi heard someone muttering loudly behind him.

He scowled and turned to see where the noise was coming from, securing Holly in his arms. What he saw was a guy's back who looked like he was searching his pockets for something.

"I really really hate myself!" the guy muttered again and again.

Ughh, he's really noisy.

Yoongi felt his Holly rub his head on his arm. "He's very noisy, right babe?" he said to Holly.

When Yoongi noticed the waiter beside the muttering man, Yoongi called him over silently with a gesture of his finger.

The waiter obliged immediately and went to Yoongi. "May I help you, sir?"

Yoongi nodded over the noisy guy's direction. "What's wrong with him?"

"Ah well, it seems like he brought the wrong wallet and now is unable to pay, sir. The poor kid."

Yoongi nodded, then fished his wallet out. "How much is his bill?"

The waiter showed Yoongi the bill and explained that only the Buffalo wings was unpaid.

Yoongi handed the money over as he stood up, preparing to leave. The waiter named Hoseok bowed his head.

Yoongi left. He still have some 'personal issues' of Namjoon to solve.

=============================

Do you guys also read AO3 yoonmin fics? Care to suggest some fanfictions from there? I really like fluff ones and all that :)

~~Anyway, I have something important to tell you but I forgot  what it is hehehe. 

P.S. I love you and yoonmin.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11K 647 52
A Taekook fanfic Notorious fuckboy sets his eyes on straight-laced Mr. Perfect ... He stared at his eyes. It's like staring into a flowing, clear wa...
168K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
71.8K 3.2K 36
"How about we pair up Jimin and Jungkook? They are not too romanticised in the fandom, right?" Bang Si-Hyuk nim said glancing at both of them. Jimin...
3.2M 150K 35
"Why can't you just admit that you like me?" you piped, grinning evilly. "Because I don't," Jungkook snapped, jaw clenching, "and I never will." - Yo...