[EDITING] Time's Running Out...

De evethesithh

I was killed by a serial killer who has been wandering around my school's campus. My soul then wandered aroun... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
13.
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
E P I L O G U E || extra part

14

1.4K 66 31
De evethesithh

I stood up from the bed and nervous washed over me. I looked at them for a moment and then quickly averted my gaze. This is not how I wanted it to be!

I squeezed my eyes shut and put on a poker face which won't last long due to my obvious red face.

"I'll be on my way" I practically rushed while squeezing myself out of the group of BTS. They were on my way.

"Turn right and go straight. You'll find a big wooden black door and there is a plate saying the gym. That's where the Keen Day is being held" Jimin stated with no expression but I didn't turn back and go out of the office which filled with naughty boys.

Before I could pass V, he smiled at me and leaving a wink while a hand motion to call him near his ear. I rolled my eyes at him and be on my way.

"Ah.. we're such a party pooper!" exclaimed Jin and received a glare from Jimin.

"You know nothing" Jimin stated.

"Ooh. I know alright, you're interested in her!" Rapmonster said out loud and all the guys shouted to Rapmonter as in supporting him.

Jimin slumped his body on the bed, laying on his back on the bed. He started massaging his temples.

The laugh calmed down from the other members and they surrounded him.

"Seriously, what is it?" Jimin asked. He sensed they came searching for him was not JUST to be a bunch of party pooer, but something else.

"Mr. Rose... We found his ID online" Rapmonster stated, back being serious.

Jimin shot upright as he sat on the bed. "Go on"

"We kinda hacked his account and what we found.. were quite surprising" V continued.

"We found the names of the old victims of Mr. Rose" Jin said while crossing his arms.

"Looks like whoever this person is, he was quite a smart guy and has been planning all along who's his victims is. All we know for sure that this guy, is kinda on our age, quite famous long ago and importantly.. his family names is Min" Jungkool said

"Min.. There's plenty of Min in this school!" Jimin shouted and faking getting a headache. He messed his own hair in hatred and walked off with his friends followed behind.

>Jimin's Flashback<

It was at the evening and most the students get a day off earlier than usual. Some students stayed behind in their class to their studies. I ran to the class in search of someone who was kinda special to me. We were friends since young.

Fortunately, I stumbled upon her on my way at an empty corridor. This would be the prefect time.

"Joy!" I shouted happily to see her.

"Oh hey, Jimin! Good to see you" She smiled with her puppy-like face.

"Listen. I've been wanting to say this early this morning but just doesn't have the chance to.." I looked down on my feet sheepishly. I could feel the hot sensation on my cheeks right now.

"Oh really? Okay, what was it?" She asked with a smile still on her lips.

"I..- Erm..- Okay, you know what, I wanna ask you out.." I gathered my courage to look at her and she was still smiling. "What I mean is, I wanted you to be my girlfriend.."

What felt like torturing was looking deep into her eyes as her face changes to a sad one.

"You do know. I like someone else, since last year when we met because of you. Listen, I'm saying this just to be honest and didn't mean to hurt your feelings more" She managed to let that out. I know how hard it is to say something like that since our bond was very strong.

"Yeah.. I understand, just.. You don't have to be with him okay? I know you. I know better than he did. I know how to make you happy, your weird personalities and you knew mine. I mean, we could be better off without-"

"Stop!" Joy said with disappointment in her face and a little anger. "I, love him. Okay? If you don't understand, then fine. Friends should've understand each other and don't judge" She stopped for a moment. "You should've support me at least!" She shouted.

I was more shocked when I saw her tears already started streaming down from her eyes. My heart broke at that sight. This was all my fault, I blamed myself. I was about to wipe her tears away but she took a step backward.

She wanted to say something but failed as she sobbed quietly, avoiding my gaze. She put out a stop signaling hand and walked backward slowly as she stormed off to who knows where.

Then I decided to follow her, If I'm the one who started this mess, then I should've solved it. My heart just kept breaking more and more.

At the far end of the corridor, Joy stood in front of the room with her hand covering her mouth. I could feel she was still crying. I stopped near her and was about to say my sorry, instead, I saw a more heartbreaking thing in the world.

My best friend, who was Joy's boyfriend, was making out with a female teacher. Then I noticed the teacher already started to unzip his pants when they both saw me and Joy.

This time Joy cried harder and went off running again but this time, faster.

"What the f*ck man?!" I shouted walking in the classroom. The female teacher was pretty young because she had just started teaching at our school. "I thought you were on a business trip with your dad or was all of it a SO-CALLED business trip??"

I was at my point of anger. If I really explode, he would've died by now or at least badly injured. Yet, he mustered an innocent face. He looked at me half terrified. I was about to throw my anger on him when he suddenly tools off and left me hanging. I turned my gaze at the female teacher and gave her a death glare.

"I'll make sure your life as in hell" I snickered evilly. She already looked at me, scared. "Btw, since you're stupid enough there are secret cctvs in EVERY DAMN CLASS in this school!" I roared as I hit the door of the class to let out some of my anger. I went off, feeling like a mess.

>Joy's Flashback<

I ran to the place that I know no one will be there at this time of the evening. I don't understand. How could he do this to me?

I thought he was busy on a business trip since he decided to just take over his dad's company. Instead, he made out with my own teacher. And without me knowing if he had come back. And also made out in my own classroom!

He said he would even be responsible! At that thought, I cried even more and ran the rooftop.

When I reached there, tears just won't stop spilling down from my face. This time, I stopped from running and walked in slow motion to the edge of the rooftop and it felt like I was walking on millions of shards that even got into my heart.

I sobbed even harder as I took a wide view of the city before school. It was mesmerizing and It made me feel better at least but not for so long.

Unconsciously, I lifted my right hand and rested on my belly. Tears started streaming down even harder at the thought of my unborn child. Suicide was never my choice of escaping. No way when there is a life in me.

"I HATE YOU!" Shouted a female voice I recognized behind me. I turned around and saw my own best friend. She was crying too but she was crying of hatred. "Since we were freshmen I liked him- No, I loved him. Yet you took him away from me! You should've respect me and my feelings! Yet you crushed it like how you stepped, on those filthy dirt"

I was shocked, she never talked to me this way. Never. Now I know why she was always on a bad mood with me. She was keeping everything away from me. Suddenly a wave of guilty hit me. "I-I'm sorry.. I didn't know, Look please forgive me.. Just, I beg you, not this time. It's been hard for me already today" I spilled out, too tired to face all this.

She stopped crying and gave me the cold shoulders with her piercing eyes. "Look, you don't even care about MY feelings" She stopped a second and looked at me with evilness smile spread on her face, "You know what? I'm gonna crush you instead with your FILTHY UN-BORN CHILD OF THE GUY I LOVE FOR YEARS!"

She ran into me and I was too late to block because I was at the edge of the rooftop, still standing. With hatred and anger in her eyes, she pushed me with all of her might and sent me falling from the tall building school which stood 10 floors.

"No-!" Was all I managed to say before the fall.

My whole body was as if shattered to pieces when I landed damn hard on the floor beneath me. My head hit the floor very hard too. I know my time is about to be up. I managed to look up at the rooftop and the love of my life saw me from above.

"Joy!!" I could even hear his faint little voice as people started to crowd around me.

While looking at him, I took my breath away by saying, "I love you, my love. Our baby also will love you forever even though you won't see him... Min Yoongi..."

- - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Ooooooooh! Haha, quite a cliffhanger, right? I hope you guys love it! I was seriously excited to type it down during this idea suddenly came into my mind.

So who do you think who is the best friend who killed Joy?? Next chapter you'll find out who's Mr. Rosé~

At the same time, I hate cliché except if it's cringe-worthy. So, I think for Joy to take her own life is just too. saddening. Sorry to say it but it's not the way to escape from your problems.

I know it's hard and lots of you guys may be thinking this please don't do it. Anything related to suicide is NOT okay.

So drop a vote if you LOVE it. Comment it if you wanna voice your opinion out for this story too. And if you LOVE it moreeeee, you can suggest this book to your friends my adding it to your reading list!

Dedicated To My Loyal Readers Like My Before Readers ;

@JEONJUNGKOOKwifeu
@VKookJihope
@TammyOn
@ansdyna
@pinkwallspinkjin
@08Nadia08
@Juuzousuzuya
@TaehyungOnFleek
@TheHunterOfArtemis
@KpopMystery121
@seraadie
@dessy_15
@SHITTYGIRLXIARA
@Darth_Rika

EDITED 23/3/2019

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
608K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
67.8K 4.8K 36
|| completed || [He was an angel with black wings, and crooked halo who had fallen from heaven and been through hell] in which a low grade angel; Eun...
28.1K 723 7
Just a random one shot. {Completed}