Unknown.

By Louispotatoesss

♡docтor wнo ғanғιc♡. Taylor, always knew she was different, had it been her deep purple eyes... More

Unknown.
Unknown.
Unknown.
Unknown.
Unknown.

Unknown.

6 0 0
By Louispotatoesss

Great a phone!

I check that the slip of paper is still in my hand.

When i approach the door i wonder if the mans inside. Maybe i should knock first.

Knock!knock!knock!

As I'm about to knock the fourth time the door opens and I'm pulled inside.

"i'm sorry'" I say, "I just nee... whoa" I say. I stand up and look at where I am.

"go ahead say it," the man says.

''its littler on the outside.'' I say.

the man makes an awkward face.

I walk around the man and explore the phone box. its big and has what looks like a control pannel smack dab in the middle.

''What might your name be, Miss?'' the man questions.

"Taylor, Taylor Johnson," I answer, "and you?"

the man smiles.

"I'm the doctor" he posses, "go on say it."

"say what?" I ask

"the thing," he says, "they always say the thing. your different, what did you say your name was?"

"Taylor Jonson." I answer, "but what thing?"

"THE THING!" he says running to the control panel thing.

he starts typing viciously on a little keyboard then stops.

"What?" he says, confused.

"Sir, are you British?" I ask.

He completely ignores my question and looks at me.

"your eyes," he begins, " have they always been purple?"

"yes."

"How many eyes does a Box Jellyfish have?"

"24. Why?" I quiz.

"Because your my daughter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
79.8K 2.6K 26
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
99.5K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...