Love stories

By spring_child

Cliches and what nots - sad-ish stories -just love - love scenario In this book, basically everything takes p... More

Luke x lily - fell in love with a... (part one)
•|| Back Fires ||•
•|| Thinking about you ||•
•|| Side Story ||•
•|| Route 1: Owen Part 1 ||•
•|| Letters ||•
•|| Cycle ||•
•|| New Year, New Love ||• (Part 1)
•|| Roomates ||• (Part 1)
Update A/n

•|| Confused ||•

24 1 0
By spring_child

•|| Dianna POV ||•

My name is Dianna Jackson.

I'm what you call your average girl who has the best family ,good trusting real friends and is a good student.

Though as I say in my mind ' I fall in love to easily '.

I'm also blending in with the crowed not wanting attention from anyone at all, but if needed attention it would be hard.

I'm too blend in with the crowed...

Till one faithful day...

Note my sarcasm!

-

It's after school 6:00 pm Tuesday.

I have karate every Tuesday and Thursday 6:45 - 7:30 pm.

My parents just dropped me off early at karate which means I can see the little kids the class right before mine.

I would usually have to wait for 30 minutes until someone from my class came.

As I walk into the dojo I can see the little kids doing there exercise and stretches.

What I found a bit odd was one of my classmates came in too!

"Hey Owen!" I greeted my classmate that started with me ever since the start.

I will admit I do like him a little.

He looks up to me and replied "Sup Dianna!"

He brushes off his dirty blond then looked up to me to revel his green as the forest eyes, freckles and his usual smirk.

Owen and I talk like the usual, random things and sometimes when something comes out wrong I would laugh to how dirty it sounded.

"Just no Dianna just no" is the usual phrase he would say when I hear something wrong.

30 minutes past by quick when you're talking to much.

The little kids left and the kids around my age came in for our lesson.

We did our usual stuff, exercise and stretch,did the drill the sensei instructs us to do, and etc.

After our class ended we all said our goodbyes until we see each other again.

Went home, took a shower and now bed.

-

It's the next morning...

I feel like wearing something close to aesthetics.

Close enough!

I did my hair lazily since it's school.

I just combed it and left it down.

I ate my food and said my goodbyes to my family that was awake.

-

I was waiting at the bus stop with my friends.

"Did you hear that there is a new student coming in and it's a guy transferring to the advanced for college classes!" Gabie said trying to hint me something.

"What are you implying?" I asked.

"Well you have advanced getting ready for college classes too!"

"And?" Melody asked being really eager about what Gabie is implying.

"Take a picture of him and I will pay you lunch for the rest of the month! I heard he is a blonde!" Gabie dared me to do.

"Don't ask me again I will say yes because food comes first!" I said with no hesitation.

Just in time, the bus arrives at our stop.

"Okay let's get this day started"

We went in the bus.

-

We arrive at school...

When we left the bus,we instantly saw a crowd of people looking at something.

I wanted to know so I punch my way to the middle.

I saw one of the best things.

"Owen you transferred?!" I shouted as I go hug him.

Everyone was shock to see me like this.

"Oh hey Diana! I didn't know you go to this school! " He replied to me which are everyone shock.

I was really confused to why everyone was like this.

"So what classes do you go to?" He asked me as we push our way out of the crowded and just walked.

"Advanced ready for college classes." I replied.

"really?! I go to them too!" He said as we found a bench to sit at, as I know he does go that type of classes.

"That's so cool! Oh ya by the way why was everyone shock to see me interact with you?" I asked him.

"You could say I made my self a reputation." He said.

"Don't tell me you start fights."

"I Actually don't luckily if I did start fights, I would be dead by now."

"Okay I trust you..."

"So... We are going to see each other a lot... You wanna exchange information?" I said changing the subject before the bell rings.

"Sure!" He gladly accepted.

We both took out our phones, and we exchanged our social media, numbers and etc.

* Ring *

The bell rung and many kids are now going to their first period classes, Owen followed me since we had all same classes with each other.

He smiled as we were walking, which in turn made some girls blush like a sack of tomatoes.

I was once again confused, though Owen is very cute, I'm still confused why tons of girls are flaunting over him.

I felt something I thought I would never feel again.

Jealousy...

I try to shake of the feeling I haven't felt for a while.

' Why are you jealous? It's not like a tons of girls you don't know like your karate best friend that you have known every since white belt! Ya right ' I think to myself.

We arrive at our first period class just in time.

Oh my gods of Olympus!

(author's note: my god damn nerd reference!)

I forgot about 'him'.

Calvin, I the guy I like for no f***ing reason!

I have talked to him a couple times, but the topic was karate.

His little brother goes to karate.

To clear things up, in the karate place I go to they held parties twice a month and I saw Calvin there twice in a row.

So my friends asked him for me " Do you go to karate?" which he said no twice.

In turn made me really confused.

Until I asked him which he said "No but my brother does, that's why you see me there "

Which clear things up.

For some reason I started to like him for no God damn reason.

Maybe it's his innocent adorable  smile?

Or my brain is really f***ed up!

Who knows?

Owen and I took our seats, I showed him an empty seat right next to mine, which he took it.

In class the teacher was a little late so we all had free time until the teacher comes back.

So there are like 5 girls in this class, and all five of them got up from their seats and started to walk towards Owen.

When they came here, they all started to giggle, Owen faked a smile for them but, continues to talk to me about our other close friend in karate.

They got mad at me, so they blocked me from Owen, which made me really ticked.

Owen can feel my anger...

These girls were the dumb ones in class and would cheat off everyone.

Owen being the good friend he is,continued talking to me even though the girls is blocking us, but we could still hear each other.

The girls got fed up and left us two alone.

After they Left, Owen and I started to laugh our butt off.

The teacher came in and luckily for me (note the sarcasm ) I forgot Calvin sits in front of me.

Yay...

Just choose gosh dammit!

The one you always talk to now, the one that gets your jokes and being a good friend or the one with sky blue eyes perfect smile, the one you can talk to but can't because of your heart?

isn't it obvious?

-

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 38.8K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
147K 2.6K 130
NOT MY STORY, NOR MY TRANSLATION For Offline Reading Purpose Only Author(s) 鹿迟 Summary Sheng MuMu was transmigrated into a novel. While others transm...
233K 7.3K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...