•After YouTube•Vikkstar Ficti...

By sdmnaaliyah

Vik's life after Youtube told by himself. Featuring - Ethan Payne, Lachlan, Callum and The Sidemen More

35
love
hate
pack
quiting
sidemen
lachlan
always
meeting
best
only
5 days
4 days
3 days
2 days
1 day
Reunion I
Reunion II
Reunion III
Ethan
Ramona
JJ's room
Meet
Saw
Recoginze
genuine
emon
preston
ramona & lachlan
Freya
sarah
callum
feel
mixed
up
forget
baby
end
happy
about
second
out
cares
sail
over
leaves
call
ticked
yell
pulled
week
fucked
confident
nervous
enough
trashy
after
between
wanted
youtube
forgetting
once again
tried
even
children
totally
lion king
it
dead
used
bother
whiskey
sane
my age
fine
friends
teenager
medication
my room
visitation II
visitation III
visitation IV
times
missed
spider webs
ty
box
Christmas
month
routine
one week
set
Steel
bye ty
process
order
continuing?

visitation I

265 19 6
By sdmnaaliyah

I cried myself to sleep last night. The thought of having to live here hurt. I wouldn't be able to make videos or live freely.

But today was visitation and maybe I could find out who sent me here. I highly doubt that people just pick people off the street send them to a mental hospital and give them drugs.

I waited for my door to open and for the announcements. I've never had to be told what to do or when to do it.

Once the door opened I left and went straight to medication. The announcements had said that they'd be giving medication before breakfast instead of after because of a drug change. I didn't care I just wanted to get through the morning.

After eating we had to go outside for awhile. I didn't mind outside was beautiful. Everyone was happy outside. The patient and the staff.

They arranged for some animals to visit the hospital. They were from a local shelter. I sat in grass with a year old golden retriever. Her eyes were big and bright they oddly gave me hope. I hugged her and felt her heartbeat against mine. It made cry worse than I've ever cried before.

Once the animal visitation was over it was time for human visitation. We all went inside and waited in the recreation room. Some older people just read books and didn't care about visitation. I assumed their families have stopped visiting them.

I don't want to be here till no one cares. I need to get out. But first I had to find out who got me in here.

-/-
Who do you think sent Vik to the hospital?
Who's visiting?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 57.5K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
301K 9.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

138K 3.2K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...