Psycho Boyfriend 1✔ (RM BTS)...

By taehyungmine17

The last five chapters are private so you have to follow me to read those private chapters Highest ranking... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Question and Answer
Answers!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Finale)
Epilogue
Help Me Out
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
Questions And Answers 2
Answers 2
Psycho Boyfriend Trilogy
Psycho Boyfriend 2
Psycho Boyfriend 3

Chapter 23

37.9K 2.1K 284
By taehyungmine17

You guys are kidding me?! 343 in fanfiction..really..this book raised up so fast and i am proud of it. Thanks a lot guys. Love you guys sooooo much...i hope this book deserves to get those...hehe

☺☺☺☺☺

"You have to help me and Jin! We are in trouble....we will die!" I say in panic. I am scared that they will catch me.

The guards now surely will realize that i am taking too long!

"Waa..calm down...this is Ina?" She asks. I roll my eyes. "Yes..this is Ina...you have to help us!" I said.

"Whats wrong? What happened?" She asks. She really has to ask a lot of questions or what?!

"No time to tell you must-" someone pulls me by my waist and closes my mouth.

"Cindy...long time no see dear. This is Alice speaking. I have work to do..we will talk later." Then she cuts the call.

I am struggling when the guard is holding me..more like hugging me from behind..and closing my mouth using a piece of cloth.

"Sleep bitc*..just sleep." Alice says. And i feel my head hurt. Alice pulls my hair! She slaps my face once.

After that i start feeling dizzy......and i pass out after that.

☺☺☺☺☺

I wake up but still i cant see anything....am I dead already or what?

"You are ruining the plan. You make things more complicated!" I hear someone yell. Jin's voice. I adjust my eyesight and i can see him look furiously at me.

I am back in my cell. Good...

"How could you get caught!" He yells. I hate it when i just wake up then someone yells at me.

"I tried my best! Can you shut up. Your sister just pulled my hair and slapped me!" I said.

"You guys want to start the act again or what. I will not fall for that again."Alice said. I glare at her.

She slapped me okay!

"Stupid!" She scoffed when she sees me roll my eyes.

I know i cant return back cause she can kill me anytime she wants.

We just stare at each other like we wanted to eat eact other.

Then..the surprise began !

We heard a noisy sound...its like..our Cindy is here....

Well..i will do more than 25 chapters...maybe 30...maybe 35..or...40...based on my brain..haha

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 39 24
"Listen just stay hidden then attack" "Jeon Jungkook I swear to god if you" "Don't worry and stay quiet" He says running away and a person walks by...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
661K 21.6K 45
"Oh, baby, you know you're mine, right? I can do whatever I want with you, whether it's whipping until you bleed or giving you the pleasure of the wo...
181K 8.8K 27
The last five chapters are private so you have to follow me to read those private chapters Psycho Boyfriend Trilogy This is the third book. Psycho Bo...