i breathe lifetimes | vkook

By hughyuka

in which taehyung is stuck in a loop; constantly loving, leaving and missing him. More

begin.
1923
1945
1950
1963
1975
1981
1990
2000
2006
2012
2016
2016 (p.II)
2017
and beyond.

1930

1K 60 23
By hughyuka

17 march.

dormant azalea,

     one thing struck me so immensely today, and that was to take my own life. i was sat in a carriage, not alone, yet i felt loneliness eating at my bones. my sinewy could no longer withheld such a destructive sensation. i fought but i was far too brittle to triumph gallantly over this compulsion. 

     soon later, i step down onto the wetted stone pathway─time's square, my decreed destination─mindful that you were more or less half a pirouette away. 

     you, my everything encapsulated in singularity, the one who owns my all, in your ruffled blouse and silk vest and polished leatherettes─rugged entwined handsome. i could only watch you from a shop window for my house disallows the practice of conversing with commoners. my sweet spring dew, you are beautiful no matter what home your soul resides in.

     i gave seasoned regards to those whom i knew as they walked by; work claimed the succeeding events of their day while reminiscing claimed mine. though they smiled at me, their gestures ignite no spark to fuel my future fantasia. unlike a mere invitation to your gaze, i should be simply bewitched. you could say that i'll forever be in your spell, coiled around any of your fingers which i long to hold once more. my light, regardless of our constant separation, i adhere to the heavens that sow our fates together. i continue to long, day by day, for everything that is you.

     today, news made its way to my ears that a ninth planet, not nearly as close as neptune or mars to ours, has finally claimed its position in our galaxy's solar authority. should i be so unfortunate to wake up one day, walk on its plane and know of your nonexistence, i would prefer to never have lived at all. what such horrific imagination i possess, wouldn't you say so, my love? my fear tends to waver but it is always the same─that without you, without you, without you, i am nothing but a vessel. if i should be so selfish to forsake my time here by putting a bullet through my head, i should've thought ahead before i allowed myself to fall into your webs. because now my every cell─blood or tissue─has memorized your name, whether past or present. not even death's enticing can dethrone this love i have for you.

zinnia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao ยป under edit ยป #4 in fanfiction on 171222
760K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
29.3K 861 22
Kim Taehyung feels as if the members don't care about him, as if he's invisible to the rest. The sad thing? he's not wrong. He feels that the happine...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...