The Predator

By Darkest_Rose

The wrong place and the wrong time, that's what happened to me. One moment is all it took to change my life... More

The Predator
What am I ?
Curse
First taste
Whispering
Confidence
New born
Goodbye to the old me
Unusual
Powers and Beloved?
The predator has taken over
Using my gift
Her beloved
Completing the change
No love, no guilt, no remorse and no fear!
Hunting
Preparing to leave
Tested
Royals and Beloved
Training with Marcus
Damien
You mean nothing to me
What he does to me
Talking to the king
Bringing out her Seducer
Finding a mate
The royals pet
James and Damien
Protector
Stronger
It was over before it started
Ruby
Death wish
Protecting Ruby
The End

Time to chose love or darkness

93.2K 3.1K 400
By Darkest_Rose

Chapter 29

Walking back to the car, I couldnt help but feel I should have killed him. Whatever he is planning isn't good. Is he that stupid to think I can't see past his lies. He has seriously lost his fucking mind if he thinks he can play mind games with me, I'm might have accepted the darkness but that is changing. Its changed enough to know we know longer have a bond. He changed well before Damien and I slept together. Even at my darkest point, power was never my mission, mine has always been revenge. But he has given me enough to know he is going to make a move against the royal and he needs me to succeed. I'm going to be that pricks downfall, I'm going to watch him crash and burn my hands and enjoy every second of it.

                                            Driving home all I could do is stare at Damien's hand in mine. I can feel more cracks in my wall of darkness appear, the more cracks appear the more intense my feeling for Damien are becoming. I can help put think of the kings words, a rare bond stronger than the bonds of destined beloved's, strong enough to pull you from the darkness. Is that what is happening to me, is Damien is pulling me from the darkness. But the big question is do I want to be pulled from the darkness? Will Damien still want me, I dont want to let myself feel again only to be shattered, once more. I looked at Damien, I mean really looked at him without trying to push my feelings down, I am in love with him, its stronger that what I ever felt for Kyle and James. How much stronger is it going to feel if I let go completely, I have never had an all consuming love, I know that is what I will feel for him if I let go. I want him so much now with so little emotions in me that the thought of how much I will feel for him scares the fuck out of me. I got pulled from my thoughts when I heard the gates from the manor open. I looked back at Marcus and his beloved who is asleep in his arms. I can already see the love he has for her, is that what me and Damien will be like, can we really come back from the darkness and feel normal again, feel love, will I match up to the love Damien felt for his mate with out even meeting her, his feeling were so strong for her that he gave over to the darkness completely for her, will his love for me ever match his love for her.

                                                    Panic started to flood through my veins as my old insecurities started to break through. I need to get away from here, I need to think without my mind and body been clouded by Damien. I need to decide what to do, if this is the right thing for me. We pulled up outside our house, Marcus want to explain everything to his mate before he bring her to meet his parents, she needs to know what we are and if she will accept Marcus and becomes one of us. I got out of the car and walked inside with the others. Damien is going to help Marcus explain everything to her. I walked up to my room and took off my dress and kicked off my heels. I put on grey sweat pants and a white and grey stripped tank top with my hightops. I put my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my white short jacket. I looked at my locker and walked over, I took my car keys and walked out my door and closed it. I traced my fingers over the tribal pattern I now know was Damien's drawing. It means something but he wouldn't tell me. I walked downstairs to find Marcus making his way up them. He stopped when he spotted me and smiled.

"I was just coming to find you, I wanted to thank you again for saving Lily, that's my beloved name, she accepted me Lexi, I finally have her thanks to you. I know you dont feel the same but I love you, you mean the world to me, your my little sister" Marcus said wrapping his arms around me and hugging me. Another large crack appeared in my wall.

"I love you too Marcus, your the brother I always wanted, your my family I never had or thought I deserved" I said honestly.

Marcus pulled back from me shocked, but then smiled a face splitting smile,

"Your coming back aren't you, like Damien is" he said.

"I am, but I need to get out of here for a few hours, I need to know if this is the right thing for me, I need to be sure Damien won't break me once I let go, I love him Marcus and it scares me, I feel more for him than my beloved's and I haven't let go yet. I need to have a clear head to make my decision and I dont have that around him, the pull is too strong to think straight" I said pleading with him to understand.

"Okay lil sis, but make sure you come back whatever you decide, your my family and Lily is alread attached to you, you save her like your saving Damien, please make the right decision, with or without the darkness your a stronger than you think, dont fight it" he said this time pleading with me.

"Thank you, I needed to hear that, you will know my decision when I get back, I will have let the darkness go or I will come back the way I first met you, completely taken by the darkness" I said.

He nodded and let me pass. I opened the door unsure of what my decision is going to be. I gently closed the door and walked over to my car and got in. I drove to the gate and the guards opened the gates letting me leave. I had know idea where I'm going so I just drove straight.

              After hours of driving around I found the perfect place to think. A parking area looking over the whole town as the lights twinkled. I turned on my radio and Katie Perry's song, unconditional, came on, and that was followed by Ed Sheeran's song, love me, came on. I sat for another two hours thinking non stop on what to do and what my true feeling are. I thought of how I have changed and how much stronger I am like this. After another hour my mind was made up. I reversed my car out of the space and drove towards town with one thing in mind. I parked my car up and looked at the flashing sign outside the building, with people standing outside. I got out of my car and walked towards them. I know what I want now. Two hours later I walked back to my car and got in. I took the tissues in my car and wiped the last traces of blood from my skin. Time to go back.

     I pulled out from my parking space and did a u-turn and started driving towards the manor. My favorite song rhianna and eminen, monster, came on. I turned it up and started singing word for word to the song. After a few hours of driving I was back at the gates to the manor. The guards opened the gate and let me drive through. I pulled up outside the house, feeling the change complete itself. I turned off my car and noticed the light in the lounge still on. I took a deep breath and got out. I closed the car door and walked towards the front door.

        I pushed the handle down and stepped into the hallway. Marcus's head appeared from the doorway and walked out into the hall to meet. I couldnt read anything from his face, it was completely blank as he took in my appearance. We stayed like that for a few minutes before a smile broke out on his face and he came walking towards me and picked me up, squeezing me as I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him showing him every bit of love I have for him.

"I'm glad you made the right decision lil sis, you looks so different but in a really good way, your glowing" he said.

"I hope I did, where is Damien?" I asked.

"Upstairs, I had to send him up there to calm down he is freaking out, Lily was trying to help but she didn't know what to say, I think she was upset aswell that you left. Amelia was heartbroken aswell, she was afraid you wouldn't come back, like Damien is, he is terrified you went to find James" Marcus said.

"James, why would he think I went to find that moron, but I do need to talk to you and the king about him tomorrow, right now I think I need to get Damien calm" I said.

"Okay lil sis, I'm going to bring Lily to my room, she fell asleep trying to wait up for you" he said smiling at the thought of his mate.

I walked into the lounge behind Marcus and saw Lily fast asleep on the couch. I watched Marcus pick her up gently. She opened her eyes and looked at Marcus, "Is she home?" Lily asked.

I walked towards them,

"Yeah I'm home Lily, thank you for waiting, Marcus is going to bring you to his room, you need to sleep and I will come see all of you tomorrow" I said smiling.

"You look different, but a really good different, see you tomorrow, thanks again Lexi" she said smiling before she snuggled back into Marcus's arms.

"See you tomorrow" I said as Marcus kissed my forehead, I opened the door for him and closed it behind him.

I took a deep breath and made my way up the stairs. I can hear Damien pacing in his room. I opened his door and found his running his hands through his hair and stop mid pace. He turned around slowly and faced me. I looked into his eyes letting my eyes show love for the first time since we met. He looked completely shocked before he walked towards me and put his hands on my face and took my lips in his. Kissing me passionately. I wrapped my hands around his neck and  he moved his hands down my back til he got to my ass and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked us towards his bed. He laid me down gently and broke our kiss. He stood up and took off my hightops, then my sweatpants. I took in every inch of his body as he opened the buttons on his shirt, taking it off slowly. Just looking at me made my core throb with need for him. I thought my need for him before was strong but I was wrong, its a thousand times stronger now, every muscle he flexed as he took off his boots and jeans, made me want to rip his clothes off so his body would be pressed against my body quicker. My mouth literally watered as he stood in front of me in just tight black boxers. Fuck me, he is perfect.

            I could see every ounce of love he has for me in his eyes, he took my breath away. He moved towards me slowly. He slid my tank top off , leaving me in my lace bra and panties. His eyes roamed my body making me heat up everywhere they landed. He lay me back down and climbed on top of me. Putting his hand behind my back and lifting me up further onto the bed. He used his elbows to take his full weight off of me as he placed himself between my legs. He placed his lips on mine against and kissed me slowly. One of his hand trailed up my body starting from my ankle moving slowly towards my hip, stomach and then capturing my breast with his hand, massaging it. Everything touch felt stronger than before as my emotions started to run wild inside me. I couldnt take it this slow, I need him and I need him now. I deepened our kiss and flipped us over so I am on top of him. I leaned down and kissed him, grinding slowly against his hardened length. He moaned as I started to move quicker. His hands trailed up my back and opened my bra and pulling it off. He sat up and took my breast in his mouth and sucked on my nipple, gently biting it. I let a moan escape into his ear.

"Take me now" I whispered.

I didn't have to say anymore, another pair of my pantie were ripped off me. I think its my turn now. I ripped Damien boxers off of him. He lifted my waist up placing his length at my core. I felt him enter me and a rush of pleasure went through my body. I moved up and down his length slowly as he sat up to face me . His hands went to my lower back, pulling me back and forth on his length til I took over. I started to move quicker and quicker as we both started to become breathless as we got nearer to our release. Every move we made was mind blowing. I didn't think it could get any better but this is on a whole new level. Damien bite into my neck as I bite into his, we both released together. Damien picked me up and moved me so he is behind me as I'm on my knees bend over in front of him.

                                His hand ran down my back tracing the design he put on my door. I found out what it means in the tattoo studio I went to tonight, it's a sign for everlasting love, soul mates who's hearts are forever entwined as one and belong together. When I made my choice, that design kept coming into my mind, it was something that meant enough to him to put on my door and I wanted to have something to always remind me of my choice, I chose love instead of the darkness. It starts at the top of my spine and travels down to the bottoms of my back, it isn't large and gaudy, the man done it so it looks delicate and every intricate detail can be seen clearly. It healed before I even got back to the manor.

"Its looks beautiful on you Lexi, you are my other half, my true soul mate, our bond is stronger than anything I ever felt" he said as he kissed my down my spine.

His hands roamed my body gently and he slide his length into my core, he moved his length in further with each stroke. I gripped the the head boards to steady myself and push back onto him. He slowly started to build his pace, moving deeper and quicker each time, til I wasnt able to hold my moan s in anymore. I gripped the headboard tighter, I didn't know if my body is going to be able for this. He moved quicker and quicker til I couldnt hold it anymore, I released while screaming his name. My body is fit to collapse, my head is still spinning as waves of pleasure still assault my body, I didn't think it was possible, Damien hasn't found his release yet but my body is already building to a second one, with one last stroke Damien and I both released together. He pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside me. I wasnt able to move so I just let my body collapse beside him. We both held hands as we tried to catch our breath, our bodies covered in sweat. Sex before was unbelievable, but this, this made every inch of my body explode with pleasure, to the point I couldnt think straight, I didn't think I would be able to release without losing all sense. Even still, my body is still shaking, as pleasure is still coursing through me, wave after wave. All I can do is close my eyes, I dont have the energy left to keep them open. I felt Damien move and grab the duvet, he pulled my back towards his chest and covered us with the duvet.

"I love you Lexi" he whispered thinking I was asleep already.

"I love you too Damien" I said with a smile on my face as he pulled me tighter to his body and kissed my shoulder. I didn't have the energy to stay awake any longer, I let myself fall into peaceful sleep wrapped in the arms of the man I truely love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 45 58
#Dark #Forbidden #Vampire His eyes darkened. Voice rough with desire, he warned, "Don't tempt me, mortal." Before, his angered state would've serve...
78.7K 2K 20
The better swan is about a boy known as bella's brother he loves everything to do with book shops particularly Waterstones his favourite food is pizz...
3.3M 149K 82
Twenty years ago, vampires emerged from the shadows and took their place among humans. With their King and the government working together, a fragile...
2.3M 84.9K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...