What A Bother

By I_is_jellyfish

Based on your birth your given a job. When you turn 16 you are tested. This test shows what bloodline your pa... More

Part 1 :The beginning
Part 2:Test time
Part 3: Results
Part 4:ok.........
This isn't a chapter \(~^-^~)/
Part 5: I'm home
Part 6: A Little bit of Hope
Part 7: New beginnings?
Part 8:

This is not a part

4 0 0
By I_is_jellyfish

           Hey, Jellyfish here I know I haven't wrote another part for this book in a while it's just I have a bad case of writers block for this story. So while I'm trying to get rid of it why don't you go check out my other book. I have been working on it and I hope if you go and read it you will enjoy! If you don't wanna read it that's fine but I don't know when the next part will be done for this story. I'm sorry I'll try and get out of this slump but in the meantime you can always read my other story I just wanted to tell you why I haven't been updating this story. I hope you understand.
                                                                                                                                    Again I am truly sorry,
                                                                                                                                                                  I_is_jellyfish

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 10K 81
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

68K 1.5K 34
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
59.3K 1.4K 40
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "You can't make me stay here! I will get an emancipation." I yell. Flashbacks of the gun in my hand, the almost-de...
40.4K 3.7K 10
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan 💗