The Truest Believer - OUAT Pe...

By Jarni-nehme

Lilth is not your ordinary girl. She is smart, brave and willing to do anything to live in peace. Lilth was... More

Chapter 1: Backstory
Chapter 2: Confession
Chapter 3: Mr. Gold
Chapter 4: Meeting the demon himself
Chapter 5: Henry
Chapter 6: New friend
Chapter 7: Weighing up the opponent
Chapter 7: An interesting talk
chapter 9: visitors
Chapter 10: Family is the strongest bond
Chapter 11: The longest journey
Chapter 12: An interesting meeting
chapter 13: where is she?!
Chapter 14: Awkward silence and a new enemy, maybe?
Chapter 15: We meet again
Chapter 16: A London girl
Chapter 17: A deal with the devil
Chapter 19: Life with boys
Chapter 20: A seer and a prophecy
Chapter 22: Trapped...Again!
Chapter 23: Bonds
Chapter 24: Toys
Chapter 25: A new riddle
Chapter 26: Merry revenge

Chapter 18: A good kick up the backside

646 18 6
By Jarni-nehme

Lilth's POV

I untangled my lips from Thomas' and pushed him away.

"What the hell!" I yelled at him, "Why did you kiss me?!"

"I overheard you and Pan's conversation and thought I'd make it easy for you, I'll kiss you instead of a lost boy you didn't know" he said innocently.

"Thomas! I didn't want to kiss you. If you haven't noticed, I don't take betrayal well. So next time you think kissing me is a good idea, DON"T!" 

"Lilth, I was only trying to..."

"Just stop!" I yelled, cutting him off. "I don't think you have gotten the message drummed into that little head of yours. I don't want to be your friend, you lied and told me that Pan didn't know you were there when you met me but you were just leading me into Pan's trap!"

"Lilth!" Called Pan, "You can come back now"

Thomas was lucky Pan pulled me away otherwise I would have snapped. I stomped over to Pan and did a curt, mocking bow.

"Is that what you wanted to see? A little show to entertain you. I bet you wanted Thomas to kiss me!"

"I did"

"Why?!" I asked annoyed, "What did you hope to gain?"

"A reaction" he told me, "I wanted to see you get mad, see you rile up all of your anger and direct it on him. The look on his face..." he laughed, "Was absolutely priceless!"

"Why would you do this, what do you want from me?!"

He walked around me, circling me like an eagle stalking its pray. "You and me aren't much different you know? We are both witty, clever, sneaky, attractive and don't take well to betrayal. If you became one of the lost boys..., I mean girl, then we could defeat our enemies together, immortal, all powerful. Don't you want that?"

"Not really. I just want to go home to Boston, graduate, see the world with Matt"

"Matt?!" he questioned.

"My friend"

"So that is why you have taken to Matthew" he confirmed, "He reminded you of your friend"

I nodded.

"Interesting"

"Interesting how?" I questioned.

But before I could get my answer, he bolted off into his treehouse.

So much for that!

Emma's POV

I haven't seen Lilth for days now and everyone is confused to where she has gone. She could've either been kidnapped, betrayed us or she had found a way off the island and ditched us. We all decided (More like Hook insisted) that we ambush Pan's camp so we can find Lilth and save Henry at the same time. I don't like these feelings that Hook has for Lilth.

1) He is like twice her age

2) He only just met her

3) His feelings are getting in the way of finding Henry

And no, I don't like Hook. I mean sure, he is attractive and flirty but not my type... at all. Maybe. Definitely not. Never. Yes. No.

Anyway, we decided to go at night and plan the sneak attack. When it was dark, we grabbed our weapons and went towards Pan's camp. We reached the border when Regina warned us to stop.

"Pan, he's here. I can feel his smugness" She warned us.

When we neared the entrance I saw a figure on the top of the hill. He had a coat on and a scarf. He had his back to us but I had a feeling I knew who it was.

"Henry!" I yelled.

"Hi Emma" Pan said, turning around.

But he wasn't the only one there. There was another figure dressed in a cloak and hood. When they removed their hood, that's when I gasped.

It was Lilth!

Lilth's POV

~ 20 mins ago ~

After Pan had done whatever he had in his tent, he came back out.

"Lilth!" he called, "Come here"

"Why?!"

"You are going to do something for me and you are still my slave so you must"

"And if I don't?!" I retorted, "What will you do?!"

"Well, I could punish Matthew"

"Okay, Okay!" I said frantically, "Just don't hurt him!"

I walked over to him and he placed a cloak and hood over my head.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Henry's family are about to attack the camp. I want you to fight beside me, as my ally"

"But I promised I would help them find Henry, not prevent them from getting him back" I yelled, "I do not betray my promises"

"First time for everything, right?" Pan smirked. "Now lets go!"

~ Present time ~

I stood in front of Henry's family, by Pan's side, ashamed of what I am doing. I saw the look on their faces. Betrayal on Snow, David and Emma's. Anger on Regina's and worst of all, Sadness and disappointment on Hook's.

"I'm sorry" I mouthed to them.

"Where the hell is Henry?!" Emma yelled at Pan.

"You broke the rules, That's not fair! Bad form, I expected more from you, Captain." Pan retorted.

"Aye, and you'll get it" Hook said.

"Give Henry to me!" Emma yelled.

"Sorry, can't. Don't you know? Cheaters never win" Said Pan, a look of triumph on his face.

Suddenly, a heap more lost boys emerged and started to attack. Pan and I just stood there and watched it unfold until Pan told me to go fight Hook.

"What, why?!" I exclaimed.

"What? Did you think I brought you here for nothing?!"

I nodded and sighed. I ran down the hill, my dagger in hand. Felix was fighting Hook but when he saw me he ran off, leaving Hook and I alone.

"Well, look who it is. The traitor!" Hook glared at me. "You did work for Pan"

"No I didn't!"

"Didn't, past tense. What changed Lilth, why would you fight for a boy like that" he asked.

"I'm not fighting for him. You're not the only one who has to fight for the people you love"

"That is no excuse for what you are doing. You are preventing us from getting Henry!" He yelled. "Why?!"

"I made a deal with him. One to spare the life of my friend. Now if I disobey him then he will torture my friend, one of his lost boys" I told him.

"So you are protecting a lost boy, one of Pan's minions?!"

Our swords clanked together, so far he was winning.

"He was there for me for days that felt like years. And where were you, probably sipping coconut juice with your girlfriend Emma. You didn't bother to look for me, the only reason you came now was to get Henry. So I ask you, why would I want to fight for a man like you?" I asked him sassily.

"Because I care about you Lilth!"

"Bullshit! Not once in these few days did you think of me, where I was, How I was doing. You forgot about me." I yelled.

I saw Pan watching from afar, an amused expression on his face.

"And you know what was worse Captain, for those couple of days, I felt sad, unloved, unwanted and the worst feeling anyone should never feel... Lost!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 227 35
Angel is a girl who always helps out her friends. so when Henry, the son of one of her best friends Emma, gets kidnapped she goes on an adventure wit...
185K 2.8K 16
Flower is a little girl in NeverLand, her mother is unknown, and her father is Peter Pan. Flower is a beautiful little girl, Peter loves her with all...
10.9K 277 33
Neverland is dying and it's up to one girl to save it. Elyse Ivy is an independent girl from New York who believes like no other. She is brought to N...