Groupies & August Alsina

By kerrah2x

Kerrah is a city girl. Born & raised in the streets of Atlanta. Where she she met the love of her life.... s... More

who๎–?
Bitches in ATL
plotting on the low
K.O.D
oh hell nawl....
Who?
worst night
cheif keef
Memories Back Then
Hey?
Hey? Part 2
Not an update but a UPDATE
I really miss this story
The feeling
Should you or should i
My angel august alsina
Im Updating Tonight

Feeling pt2

12.9K 341 21
By kerrah2x

Ashley pov

After the incident with august. I was mad ass fuck.He really don't know who he fucking with.I went to my dressing room to change in some clothes so I can the fuck on.I put on my ripped jeans & a obey sweatshirt with my concords. I grabbed my bag and walked to Jerome office to give him the money from the private room.When i walked in he was on the phone.

Ashley:here you go Jerome ...

Jerome:(holds up finger)

Ashley:(signs ) I have to go soo

Jerome:okay I'll handle it (hangs up phone) where you going ?

Ashley:home ,why?

Jerome:no , I need you to do one more run for me.

Ashely:I can't, I'm already dressed & plus I'm tiredddddd

Jerome:I got you 750 out the cut? (Pulls out a cigar)

Ashley:(sits down)what i gotta do Jerome!

Jerome:keep calm it's nothing you ain't use to.

Ashely:(rolls eyes) right , so who the nigga ?

Jerome:ChrisBrown

Ashley:Chris brown Chris brown ? As in CHRIS BROWN?

Jerome: what the fuck other Chris brown is there? (Slides her a slip)here's what hotel he's at room 213 3rd floor. Call me when you get to the hotel.

Ashley:okay I gotcha

I walked out his office to my Pink & white hummer & put the address in my navigation system. He was at the Omni hotel.What ever Jerome needed me to do for extra cash I did it. I gotta get mines by any means. Chris brown is my husband but he just doesn't know it. I pulled up to the hotel & called Jerome I was outside the hotel . He said Chris know I'm coming. I was nervous. I danced for plenty of celebrities & should be over the star struck stuff but it's CHRIS BROWN. I walked in the lobby straight to the elevator to go Chris floor. I pressed three & waited for the door close. Somebody yelled for me to hold the door for them . without thinking I did . The man came on and said thanks .

Ashley : your welcome (smiles)
Brian:(smiles) I'm Brian
Ashley:I'm Ashley , nice to meet you Brian.
Brian:pleasures mines ,
Ashley:(blushes) thank you

*ding*

We'll this is my floor , I'll see you around

Brian: you think I'm finna let you go like that ? Can a nigga get yo number at least ?

Brian was sexy ass hell. He was like a brown skin color . Almond shape eyes they were dark brown. He was built & had some fat ass lips . (A/N Brian is trey songz but his name gone be Brian in this book)

Ashley:(giggles)give me yo phone
(Saves number) here you go.

Brian:cool

I starred walking looking for room 213.

🎶If they ain’t lookin I don’t want her
If they ain’t lookin I don’t want her
If they ain’t lookin I don’t want that girl🎶

Ashley:hello?
Brian:just Trynna see if this was the right number .
Ashley:(laughs) yes it's the right number.

We was on the phone for about 10 minutes till I found the room.

Ashley:okay Brian I gotta go
Brian: alright I'll talk to you later
Ashley:bye

*knock knock*

I knocked on the door & 1 minute later Chris answered the door with nothing but a towel on . He had water dropping from his chest. I wanted to lick them tattoos right off him. I eyed him up down for a good two more times . I saw that dick print through that towel & got weak in the knees. I snapped back in reality when I heard him laughing.

chrisBrown:(laughs) you like what you see ?
Ashley: maybe (walks in)

I was trying my best not to act like groupie but FUCK it's CHRIS brown in my face DAM NEAR NAKED. I just wanna jump on his ass.

chrisBrown: we'll do it then !

Ashely: what are you talking about

chrisBrown: you just said "I was trying my best not to act like groupie but FUCK it's CHRIS brown in my face DAM NEAR NAKED. "(mocking Ashley)

Ashley:(blushing hard) oh fucking goodness I said that outloud?

chrisBrown:nah I read minds on the side, (laughs) yea you said it outloud but it's cool thoe.

Ashely: I'm just like in love with you but I'm here for business so was up ?

ChrisBrown: well dam my day was great thanks for asking ... What are talking about im not finna fuck you .

Ashley:(confused) so whatt am he...(gco)

Chris brown pov

I need some PUSSY! I usually don't trick off for some coochie but I ain't have none for TWO MONTHS! This shit stressful. I called my boss man Jerome he always got some for me . I told him I needed some cooch cooch & he said he got me. I was so dam excited I called room services to come clean my room & everything. I got in the shower to freshen up. I might not even get no pussy some top might just do . But I gotta see what I'm working with first. I was in the shower for 30 minutes before somebody knocked on the door . I grabbed my towel of the rack and wrapped it around my waist . I opened the door . She was thick ass fuckkkkkk. She was about 5'2 5'3 . Her shape looked good from what it seemed. She was a iight in the face . She was just staring at a nigga like she was finna attack me . I thought it was cute & funny. I knew I wasn't just finna get some top. Her was to big for me not to get behind it. She wanna fuck to cause she said it , she ain't mean to but she said it & that's when I knew what it was.

Ashely: I'm just like in love with you but I'm here for business so was up ?

ChrisBrown: well dam my day was great thanks for asking ... What are talking about im not finna fuck you .

Ashley:(confused) so whatt am he...(gco)

chrisBrown: I'm playing now come get this dick hard .

She dropped her bag & came up to me & started kissing me. She started kissing on my neck. Tracing my tattoos with her tongue. I started grabbing on her ass . It was so soft . She pushed me down on the bed and opened my towel. She still sucking on my neck while grabbing my dick . She kissed down my stomach and started giving me top. Lawd that bitch got some good mouth. My toes started curling up and my feet got tight I was about to nut in her mouth I pushed her up and took her pants off.

chrisBrown: bend over

She bent over and put that arch in her back. I started RAMMING her shit. I couldn't control my self. I ain't have no pussy in TWO MONTHS. I fucked her like it was my last time fucking.

Ashley: chrisssss ST....ST-STOPPPPP . I can-t breathe Im bouta (gco)

chrisBrown: fuckkkkkkk (smacks her butt) Don't move!!

I did like 6 more stokes and she came . I was tired of holding back I nutted and fell off of her . I was Trynna catch my breathe. I laid there for about 5 minutes & I finally gained my strength I looked over and seen ol girl naked . I ain't mind her spending the night I put the cover over her & walked in the bathroom & took a shower. I can always clear my head in the shower.

chrisBrown: fuck !!!

I ain't use no condom. Ion need none of this shit right now. The media already in my businesses I can see it now.
BREAKING NEWS: "R & B singer
Christopher Brown better known as Chris brown gets a stripper pregnant" i just finished showering and laid on the couch in the room. I watched tv Trynna sleep but I couldn't ,I grabbed my phone and texted Kerrah.

Chrisbrown:can't sleep, babygirl I just met you today & you got me feeling some type of way.
kerrahpop: awwwww your such a sweetie. I tend to have that affect on men lol
chrisbrown: lol Oh really now, but imma text you in the morning. sweet dreams babygirl.

I locked my phone & went to sleep.

*NEXT MORNING*

Ashley pov

I rolled over & opened my eyes. I looked around the room & realized I wasn't at home. Oh my goodness I'm still at Chris hotel room. I got up and ran to the bathroom I had to throw up!! I ain't think nothing of it I just washed my mouth out and grabbed a rag and washed my face.

ChrisBrown: yo nipples pierced ?

Ashley:huh? (Looks down) omg (runs to put on clothes)

ChrisBrown: (laughs) why you embarrassed for me to see you naked . You work at strip club.

Ashley:(rolls eyes) okay that's at the STRIP CLUB . My life don't revolve around that. (Simi yelling)

chrisBrown: girl I was just playing but , you ready ? I gotta go soo

Ashley: yea let's go

This nigga just didn't try to throw the strip club in my face. He just needs pay me so I can get outta here. I'm ready to go home & take a shower. We was walking to the elevator Chris was on his phone doing what ever. We reached the elevator & it took like 15 seconds to get there. The doors opened & some girl walked off & there go AUGUST. I looked dead in his eyes. I tried to turn around and ignore him but he had to say something to Chris like nigga.

August: wassup Chris (daps up Chris)

chrisBrown: wassup nigga (daps him back up) watchu finna get into?

August : nothing On my way to this interview. watchu finna get into?

chrisBrown: (looks at Ashley) nothing finna get some to eat with shortie.

Ashely: no I'm finna go home , I smell like yesterday.

Ding ding

Everbody walks off the elevator.

august: oh yea bruh I hope you ain't kiss her in the mouth ! She something when that. (Winks at Ashley)

ChrisBrown:(looks at Ashley & shakes head) iight shortie

I fucking hate august why would he say that shit ? cool my nigga I got some for his ass. I walked to my car & get in. I grabbed my phone & hooked it to the radio. I put on pandora & shit by future played. I was backing out the parking lot & when my music stopped. Somebody was calling me. I grabbed my phone and answered it.

Aye girl you got my phone.

Ashley: who is this?

chrisBrown: Me, turn around.

I turn around to his ass waving is long ass arms in the air. I put the car in parked & got out & walked over to him. To switch phones.

Ashley: how you knew my password?

chrisBrown: It wasn't that hard . I mean it was my birthday.(laughs)

Ashley: (laughs )boy shut up & give me my phone. And if you must know that's MY birthday nigga.

I started walking back to my car. I got in & drove home in silence I was tired. I had the day off. So I planned on going to bed for a few then go to the mall cause my birthday was in two day so I had to get an outfit.

Tweet tweet

ThatniggaChris🎤😩: what we doing for our birthday ?

ThatgirlAshley👄🙊: we? I'm going shopping later for my outfit but ion know what I'm doing for it yet.

ThatniggaChris🎤😩:text me when you get to the mall.

ThatgirlAshley👄🙊:okay

Kerrah pov

chrisBrown: good morning beautiful
😍😘.

Kerrahpop: morning Chris
😏

ChrisBrown: watchu getting into today?

Kerrahpop: me and my best friend going to the mall later on then after that ya know work.

ChrisBrown : I'm going to the mall later. Call me when you on the way.

Kerrahpop: okay

I woke up to Chris texting me. I rolled over to see Reema in my bed staring at me.

Kerrah: (yelling ) Reema !! You just scared me !

Kareema: (laughs) do you not know how long I been right here. We got a whole day together. So get ready we finna go get breakfast and start the day .

I got up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I plugged up my flat irons & walked to my closet. I didn't know what to wear. I checked my phone for the weather. It was gone be 72 degrees today. I walked to my closet & pulled out some high waisted pants & a blue halter top to show my belly ring and & a black blazer & lastly I put on my Jordan gamma blues. I went back in the bathroom to do my hair. I flat ironed my hair & I bump my swoop & put on my blue lip stick & silver hoops & silver chain. I looked in the mirror & took some pictures . I grabbed my keys to the white range & walked out the room & seen Kareema with some similar. She had on on a red blazer with a black halter top & high waisted shorts & her air Jordan XI Breds her hair was curled with her Chinese bang. She had on her ruby red lipstick .

Kerrah: ohh we cute , let's take a picture.

Takes a picture

I put the picture on Instagram and the caption said "it's levels to this shit". People instantly stared liking the picture & commenting on it.

54 likes
Jayybeenritch: wea the hell y'all going ?

_prettyright: babes y'all cute

Fuckbitches_getmoney:wea y'all man at ?

prada_pink: come get me

Atlfinest: y'all hoes ain't cute

23 comments

We left out the door & hopped in the range. We pulled out the drive way & headed down peach street. I turned the radio on and august was on with and interview. I tried to change it but Kareema turned it back.

Kareema : don't do my boy like that.(turning up the radio)

Rickey smiley: you heard it hear first august alsina will be at victory secrets later on today to do meet & greet. tell who you is one more time.

August: it's ya boy august alsina tuning in. I will be at victory secret from 5:00 to 6:00 . Ladies leave ya man at home & come see me.

Rickey smiley: ugh oh he taking y'all bitches be careful. But this is Rickey smiley in the morning. we'll be back after the commercial .

"my neck my back my car just got smacked "

I turned the radio to a different channel. My nigga played. I turned it up all the way . we jammed to until we pulled up to IHOP. I parked the car & we walked in waiting to be served.

*10 minutes*

Kareema: (simi yelling) hellooooooooo can we get some service we be waiting for dam near 3 days?

server: (rolls eyes) would you like a table!

Kareema: no bitch we wanna seat up here & look at you , yes we want a table.

The people who was behind us was cracking up. The server rolled her eyes & took us to our booth. She dam threw the menus at us. And that's when Reema lost it she grabbed the girl by her hair.

Kareema: just because you having a bad don't mean take that shit out on us. It's not my fault you stuck with this shitty ass job. You gone respect me & mines you heard me or nah ?

Manger: is everything okay over here?

Kareema: yea everything is okay (looking at the girl) I was just telling your employee something she needed to hear.

Kerrah: can we order now ?

We ordered and ate our food. We went to the nail & hair salon . It was 4:30. So we decided to go to the mall now. I wanted some new sets so victory secret was first. It was so packed in there. I was Trynna get in & out. I seen some yellow panties & braw set with silver poka dots. And a Teal and orange bra & a matching thong.
"You must gone wear that for me" that voice sent chills down my spine i turned around and seen Chris yellow ass.

Kerrah:(giggles) hey Chris.

ChrisBrown: I thought I told you to call me when you was on the way.

Kerrah: it slipped my mind I'm sorry.

ChrisBrown:(giggles) it's cool , but watchu doing here ?

Kareema: omg Kerrah look at this set . ( holds up a navy blue & white set with light pinks ribbons to on the side)

Kerrah: that is cute. That's the only color like that?

Kareema: girl no they got a pur.... ( looks at Chris)

Kerrah:pur...pur what? (Looks at Kareema then Chris) y'all just gone stare a each other?

They just stood there. I rolled my eyes and walked off to finish getting stuff. I was walking around the store till I heard everybody screaming I dropped to the floor in a heartbeat . I ain't know what was going on. I looked up and seen two big dudes walking with some dude. I couldn't really see his face. I got up and proceeded to do what I was doing . I found like 9 more sets . I got like two jogging suits & some lotion & spray. "Dang you at wanna me ?" Without turning around I said "who are you ?" "If you look you'll see!!" I turned around to see august looking sexy ass fuck!!

Kerrah: (giggles) I ain't know it was you. What you doing up here?

August: a meet and greet for the fans. Why you wasn't over there?

Kerrah:(walking to the register) who said I was a fan?

August: (laughs loud) baby don't play me. You was my biggest fan cause I was yours.

Lawd knows my heart when he say baby. I just laughed and turned to face the cashier as she rung my stuff up.

August: let's go get something to eat.

Cashier: 198.45

Kerrah(hands her a credit card) I can here with Reema.

August : (looks around the store) Reema look like she gone be good she chopping it up with Chris.

I tired to face them and she looked at me and gave me "the look" to let me know she was alright. I texted her and told her I was finna go eat with august she looked at me & nodded.

Kerrah: alright , let's go.

*foodcourt*

Kerrah: (laughing) boy you is a mess !! that don't mean nothing they could of just been watching movies or something.

August: yea something like fucking.

Kerrah: there she go over there.

August:(shrugs) so what. That ain't my hoe ,But kerrah

Kerrah:(eating) what?

August: let me get a wing

Kerrah: nigga no you just had a 20 piece!!

August: ain't nobody want none of yo stanky ass wings anyway.

Kerrah: lol wat Eva, watch my food I'm finna get a refill . and don't eat none of my wings !!!!

I walk back to American deli to get a refill. When I see my brother & my dad!! I tried to hurry up and turn around but my daddy called my name which made me freeze in my tracks .

sorry for any mistakes but y'all I tried to make this chapter long. watt pad be tricking me making it seem long when it's not . But just to let you guys know I'm deleting the other story.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
~
💙~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 314 19
My name is Cassidy Anaya Beckham. Yes I'm OBJ's daughter and I'm royalty. Living the lavish life with both of my parents in New York. Don't get it ta...
712K 14K 43
Brielle and Chris are trying to figure this out. Between parenting their first child together and this new found relationship, life is not done throw...
7.5K 222 16
๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—˜๐—š๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—˜๐—–๐—˜ [๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ - ๐—๐—จ๐—ก๐—˜๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—™๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ยฉ ๐—ข๐—–๐—ง๐—ข๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ -
1.6K 159 9
A SHORT STORY in which he meets a girl who is also a dreamer. cover illustration by manjitthapp