The Loser's Club

By lmposter

The loser's club. That is the club that populars and nerds alike want to join, but only a select few have bee... More

The Loser's Club
Pass or Fail?
A Little Nostalgia

Love Me Not [Part 1]

783 53 24
By lmposter

A/N: So, yes. No updating for... *checks* eight months. I have returned!

....LOL I DON'T KNOW WHERE I WAS GOING WITH THIS! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP. 

I'll try to continue it- no promises that it'll be as amazing.  ^^

LALALALALALALA- I CAN'T HEAR THOSE COMMENTS SCOLDING ME FOR TAKING SO LONG! LALALALA- Duh, duh, duh, dun, duh duh, dun, duh, duh. *uses star wars theme song to block out the evil that comes for me* 

My writing style has changed a little- just a heads up.

...............POOHOO~

Well, here's the next chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

=====

If the World suddenly decides that, "Hey, I'm bored, and with my now personified and manly self, I want to make a list," and his focused theme is things that Snix hates, then there is one thing that would top the list without any forethought- no arguments or debates are needed.

It is an indisputable fact.  

Heck, it is practically a law of life. 

It was and is something that she hates, and, until the day that she dies and is cremated, it will continue to be. 

She once even named the law to prove her point to her parental units.

"Mother, Father, I will no longer take this depravity. Why must you insist on calling me by such shamery?

"It's time that I put my foot down.

"Thou law ish dubbed as "The Law of Snix and Her Hatred for Being Called By Her Real Name.

"And, any that dare to break it... will face the wrath of an unhappy Snix."

Yes, its name is incredibly original, and I do believe that she deserves a standing ovation for it.

Fun fact! Did you know that it took all of her 146 IQ to come up with that name?

Amazing! Creativity must be one of her more evolved skills. I, most definitely, acknowledge it.  

Unfortunately, the point she was trying to prove at the time was laughed off as her parents couldn't take her eight year old self seriously.

Poor, poor, girl. She is forever subjected to the force of something hateful, and, the reason of why?

Well, it is simply due to the fact that her parents own something. Something that she could never hope to trump.

And, for every son or daughter of a human out there that's reading this, I'm sure you understand what it is.  

The P-Card- Oh, yes, that's right- The Parent's Card.

The I-can-call-you-fat-and-other-embarrassing-names-for-my-own-amusement-and-you-can't-do-a-single-thing-about-it card. 

The You-think-because-you're-my-child-I-won't-take-your-hard-earned-money-and-use-it-for-myself-with-the-excuse-that-I-took-care-of-you-all-these-years-and-you-owe-me-for-that-oh-you-must-be-kidding card.

The I-won't-let-you-go-to-other-side-of-the-world-just-to-see-some-silly-korean-boy-band-because-it-costs-too-much-and-I-care-so-much-about-you-so-I-say-as-I-buy-myself-a-huge-and-expensive-flat-screen-tv-and-proceed-to-tell-you-that-you-can't-touch-it-because-it's-mine card.

The... alright, I think you understand what I'm trying to imply by now. Poor, Snix- forever trapped by the mockery of being called by her real name.

Hate is a strong word, and, one that should not be used lightly. 

However, her name she hates, and, therefore, something that also should not be said lightly. 

And, lightly it was used one day- at the land cursed by many- and known widely by all. 

The land that is... School.

---

Sigh.

"Yo, Snix."

Sigh.

"Snix~~"

Sigh.

"Sniiiiiiiix."

Sigh.

"Snix, answer me!"

Sigh.

"Snix-Snix-Snix-Snix-Snix-Sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-"

"No, go away."

"You answered~!"

"Zen, please, you are making my nerves jitter in annoyance, and I cannot promise you that my arm will not fly out as a reflex to rid me of the source."

"Party pooper."

Sigh.

"Sniiiiix." 

Sigh.

"Sniiiiiiiiiix."

Sigh.

"Sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix."

Sigh.

"Snix-Snix-Snix-Snix-Snix-Sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-"

"Holyshinki, will you quit it."

"...Party pooper."

And, the cycle continued. 

All week, it had been like this. Member after member of that stupid club have come one after another to convince me to join. 

Apparently, after I left last week, they had a discussion, and it was a unanimous decision that yes, everybody was fine with it, and that, yes,  I should join their club. (What? Is that supposed to make me happy?)

... Haven't I already made it clear that I don't want to? Do I not have an option? These people...

"Sniiiiiiiiiiiiiix~"

And, this one, especially, are really starting to get under my skin.

I could quite possibly have a serial kiler gene, lying dormant somewhere deep inside me. Do they want it to awaken because-

"Hey! Snix, here you are. I was looking all over for you!"

-apparently, they do. I'm about to bring out my inner killer and tear that fu- deep breath. Deep breath.

Calm down.  This is not you. You do not kill people. Killing is bad. You don't do bad things. You were raised better. Do not let the gene awaken. Dormant, dormant.

Do not let your emotions control you. Embrace your inner Vulcan. Snix. Don't feel, conceal. Let it go~

"It's time for our daily club meeting. You're such a bad member. You never come. I tell you every day, and, yet, you slack off anyway. I'm so disappointed. Tch." 

If I remember correctly, prisons are very cold places. Well, the cold never bothered me anyway.

Shut up, second voice. I'm trying to be a good and sane human.

"Yah, are you there? You really need to work on your people skills. When people talk to you, you should at least make eye contact. Tch." 

If he tch's at me one more time, I swear, I will rip his tongue out and cut it slowly to shreds with safety scissors and force him to watch every thing- every- single- thing. 

"You, tch, are, tch, being, tch, too, tch, difficult. Just come along and be a good member of our club, tch."  

Oh my gosh. 

"... Hey, Kai... I think she stopped breathing." 

"... Should we take her to the clinic?"

"I don't know, Zen. I don't think it's that serious. Hey, Kei, why don't we just take her to the clubroom."

"Ohh, good idea."

"............"

"......"

"..............'

"................."

"Don't touch me!"

---

A swift knock at the door caught my attention. My eyes zeroed in on the man standing not even five meters away from me. His violet eyes were focused on me, flashes of amusement flying through them. Douche.

"What's up?"

I scoffed at his question and relaxed my body back into the comfortable pillow. I could hear him snort before trudging over and joining me on the long couch.

"No need to go hormonal on me, Yu. I'm just asking. Thoughtful looks don't suit you. I prefer your dull stares. Makes me look more smart- which of course, I am a thousand times smarter than you, but your fangirls seem to like to argue with mine on that aspect. I don't see why they feel the need to. It's obvious between the two of us which is smarter. I mean look at you. You-"

"Shut up, Ai. You're annoying."

"Says the pretty boy. If I'm annoying, then your face is worse. I feel like I want to punch it some-"

"Dear god, what's wrong with you? People call you pretty, also! If my face is annoying, then yours is epitome of irritating."

"I'll take that as a compliment. And, aha! You've finally said more than one sentence that didn't only include shut up, don't bother me,  I'm tired, douche, and all that other crap you've been sprouting for the last week. You should thank me."

"...No."

"Ass."

"Douche."

"Bitch."

"Bastard."

"Barnacle eater."

"Panty stealer."

"Panty wetter."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

Upon eye contact, we abruptly burst out laughing.

Oh, god, he was right. I have been pretty bad the last week. Even I'm sick of my dreary attitude. I really need to get out of this slump.

It's just, ugh, oh my god. I don't know why the thought of that girl bothers me. It's not even a bad bothering. It's that good bother where you feel warmth in the pit of your stomach, and then the thought of that bothers me even more, only, in a bad way.

It's like, Snix. The name is so familiar. It's driving me crazy. And, even she looks familiar.

How the hell can somebody seem so familiar, yet I can't remember a damn reason why she should?

 Fuck. 

This sucks, and not the good sucking either. 

"Hey, you know, last week, she said her name was Snix, right?" I broke off from my train of thought and glanced over at Ai and nodded slightly.

"I got curious and went to the front office. You know, just to see if that was her real name."

"Hm?"

Ai smirked slightly. 

"Her real name is really amusing."

"Oh?" I raised my eyebrow to show some motion of enthusiasm, even though, I honestly don't care. Really, I don't. Not even a bit. Yes, you do. Shut up, second voice. You shut up. Douche. Bastard

"What is it?"

Ai's smirk gained more depth as it quirked more upward, and he chuckled lowly.

"You wouldn't believe me."

"Try me."

"Rapunzel."

".....Huh?"

================================

A/N: LOLOLOL, why did I do this, I don't know! XD I thought it would be cute to give her a princess name, so I added it to the story. It'll help in the future. Since I do still have an idea with what the relation between the two main characters are. xD

I hope you enjoyed this fail of a chapter. xDDDD

Here you go: MAH BEAUTIFUL PUPPY!!! ISN'T SHE JUST ADORABLE-ewauifhglhrhghl!  LOOK AT THE PICTURE TO THE SIDE LOOOK AT IT!! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 58.9K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
7.6K 666 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
766 26 12
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS
823 63 7
Its my imagination don't compare to reality