Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

39. (Magcon Part Three)

575 17 6
By KSmittySmith

The following morning, it was the day of their show. I have never been to one of these Magcon tour shows so I was excited to see what happens and what goes on. However, I was kind of scared that I'm about to be surrounded by a bunch of Cameron Dallas fans. Also, these fans fantasize about Cameron. They believe one day that they are going to date Cameron and wedding bells are going to ring. But if we were being realistic, Cameron can't date all fans, oh and he's dating me. So if they see his girlfriend there, I feel like I'd ruin the moment. So I wanted to stay lowkey. We all wake up around 9 in the morning. We all get dress after taking a shower. Cameron wore black skinny jeans and a white shirt. I wore a pair of jeans and a really nice blouse. I did my hair and make-up in kind of a rush because we had to leave for breakfast. When I was done, Cameron and I walked out the bedroom and all the guys were waiting in the living room.

"Sorry I took so long" I said to them and they turn to look at me.

"No, you're fine, Carter just got done" Matthew said and they laugh. The guys get up and we head to the door. We all take the elevator down and when we get outside there were a few fans standing there.

"Can we get a picture?" someone shouted. The guys go and take pictures with the fans and I get into the black escalade truck that was taking us to breakfast. When the guys got in, Cameron comes to sit by me in the back.

"Sorry" he said kissing my cheek.

"Stop apologizing Cam" I say looking away from him. I see two guys from the Netflix crew get into the car as well. Cameron rest his hand on my thigh squeezing it and we were on our way to breakfast. When we get there, Rachel was waiting out front. We were downtown at this restaurant that was placed outside. Cameron holds my hand as we were escorted to our table. I look down at my phone to see Gilinsky had texted me. I look over at Cameron and he was too busy laughing about something Aaron said. I look back down at my phone.

JG: Hey Mel, just wanted to know if ur okay and how r u holding up?

M: Hey Jack, I'm doing better, thank u for checking up on me

"Mel?" someone says and I look up to see Cameron and the whole table looking at me.

"What?" I said.

"What do you want to drink?" Christian asked and I look over to see waitress staring at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry orange juice will be fine please" I say smiling at the waitress. She writes it down then walks away.

"We got a sold out show tonight boys" Matthew says looking at his phone.

"Is the rest of the guys there?" Cameron asked.

"On their way" Carter says. I look back down at my phone.

JG: That's good and of course! What are you up to? Want to grab lunch?

I stare at my phone. Did Gilinsky just ask me out?

M: Cam wouldn't like that at all. Also, I'm actually in Florida, at this magcon show

JG: Oh, I'm sorry. I should have never asked that. But we're friends right?

M: You're fine and of course(:

JG: Good. I saw our music video btw

I laugh and shake my head.

M: You did!! How'd it look?

"Alright, here are your drinks. What can I get you all to eat?" the waitress asked. I put my phone down and looked at the menu. I was too busy on my phone I didn't know what I wanted. All the guys ordered then it came to me.

"Could I get the omelet and hash browns on the side please"

"Of course. I'll have those out for you in just a moment" the waitress said walking away.

"Do you guys think she likes me?" Matthew asked and we started laughing.

"Matt, the only person that likes you is your mom" Carter says and everyone started laughing again. I pick up my orange juice and started drinking it when my phone dings. I look over at it to see Gilinsky texted me back. But Cameron looks over at it too.

JG: Amazing! I'll send it to you tonight

Oh shit. I put my orange juice down and pick up my phone.

M: Sounds good

I put my phone on the other side of me and move my hair out of my face. I look over at Cameron and he's staring at me. Ugh! I don't think the best message to see from a guy that your boyfriend doesn't like is, 'I'll send it to you tonight'.

"What is he sending tonight?" Cameron asked.

"The music video link since I missed it" I said staring at him.

"Could I read your conversation?" he said and I get confused.

"What?"

"Can I read you and Gilinsky conversation?" All the guys at the table have their attention focused on us. I ignore them because I was super irritated. He wants to read my text messages? Why does it feel like he doesn't trust me? I ignore him and look away. "So can I?"

"No Cameron you can't" I said staring at him. If your boyfriend ask to read your text messages, he obviously doesn't trust you.

"Are you hiding something?"

"Cameron, I am not doing this now" I say drinking my orange juice. I see Cameron stare at me from the corner of my eye. I know you guys are probably like just give him your phone Melanie. But no, I want my boyfriend to trust me. Our food comes and the guys continue their conversation and I ate in silence. When we walk back to the car, I walk ahead of the guys and went to the back. Cameron sat next to me and the rest of the guys got back in. The whole ride to the venue was loud and crazy. The guys were steady on their snapchat, screaming out the lyrics to whatever song came on the radio. Cameron sat forward talking and laughing with the guys. The Netflix team recorded us and I look out the window the rest of the time. When we got to the venue, there were TONS of fans outside. When the van pulled up everyone started screaming. The guys didn't bother waving just because the windows were tinted. However that didn't stop them recording everyone on snapchat. When we got around back, everyone gets out the car and I follow the guys in. Cameron waits for me to get out the car and I walk ahead of him. When we get inside, there was music playing in the background. We all went into this room where it had a welcome Magcon boys sign. There were other people in there, like the other Magcon guys.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's a no girlfriend zone" someone said and I look over to see Sammy Wilkinson.

"Alright, I'll remember that when Stas wants to come" Cameron says behind me and they start laughing and do a handshake. "Do you need anything?" Cameron asked me and I push my hair back. I can tell from the tone in his voice that he was mad at me. Because I wouldn't give him my phone? I rolled my eyes and dug up my phone in my purse and shoved it to Cameron's chest.

"Read it Cameron, if you are that fuckin pissed. But what sucks is that you don't trust me. Like... after everything we've talked about you still don't trust me?" I said staring at him.

"I do trust you"

"Not if you have to read my phone" I said. He shakes his head and puts my phone back in my purse. "No, read it, I don't want you to be mad at me"

"I trust you and I'm sorry" he walks up to me and kisses my forehead then wraps his arm around me. I lean into his chest and smile.

"Alright, meet'n'greet starts in about ten minutes, let's get you guys in your spots" someone shouts. I look up at Cameron and he was looking around at everyone, then down at me.

"I'm the last one everyone gets too see. So I'm by the curtain, just come stand somewhere near me?"

"Okay" I said.

"Cameron, let's go" Rachel said. Cameron bends down to kiss me and he walks with the other guys. They were going to run through the crowd to get to their positions. Christian went with them and he was going to stand on the other side to be next to Carter. So I follow Rachel to the end of the curtain and waited till I saw Cameron. The crowd started yelling and that's when I see the guys run through. Cameron comes to his spot and looks at me and I smile at him. He smiles and looks back at the crowd. The meet'n'greet started and it was fun to see the guys at work. The guys love their fans, I mean they really love their fans. I watched as each girl came up to Cameron. I was so shocked on how many young girls are wearing such revealing kinds of clothing. The girls would be super touchy around Cameron and I can't lie, it bothered me a little. One girl rubbed his stomach slowly lifting up his shirt. He laughs and pulls his shirt up and kisses the girl on the cheek. Cameron was being touchy as well. The way he wrapped his hands around the girls, the way he held onto them. He would hold onto their hips, be aware I've never seen so many girls wearing crop tops. So he was basically touching skin. He would move their hair out of their face and kiss their cheek. Some girls got to get on his back or he held them in his arms and it was annoying. Like... I know it's his job but damn, he's still MY boyfriend.

"He shouldn't have brought you" someone said and I look over to see Rachel. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Cameron. "You seem jealous"

"I'm not jealous"

"Really? Is that why you've almost bit your lip off and you have resting bitch face?" Rachel says. I ignore her and continue to watch Cameron. "It's his job Melanie, this is what he does. Girls love this"

"No shit? To be all up on Cameron and touch him?" I said.

"You're jealous, so get over it" she says and I rolled my eyes. I stare at Cameron and this girl with a black crop top and booty shorts comes up to him. She literally looks my age. She goes up to him and hugs him wrapping her arms around his neck and he wraps his arm around her wait. She whispers something in his ear and he laughs and looks at her. She literally is straddling him with one of his legs between both of hers. I set my purse down on the table next to me but continue to stare at her. She continues to whisper something to Cameron, that's when I see her hand travel slowly down his back. Oh hell no. I walk out onto the meet'n'greet area up to Cameron and this girl.

This bitch tried it...

***I do not own this video and it's about 8 minutes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 966 40
❝ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ? ❞ ❝ ᴠᴇʀʏ! ❞ [ discontinued] Deceitful, disrespectful and downright detestable; Derya took pride in being unapo...
8.6K 250 27
Set in biblical times and recounting real biblical events, The Annunaki War tells the tales of the old testament as witnessed by a select few, chosen...
687K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
373K 8.7K 35
"I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe That we're meant to be But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy Get the best of me Look, I don't mean t...