Everything

By titanically-

**A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY** "I'll paint you the sky, the trees, and all the things in between." In which a g... More

preface
i
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii
ix
x
xi
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii.
epilogue

xii

8.2K 913 78
By titanically-

"Purple," she said, simply, before pausing and remaining silent for a few moments. 

"Purple is royalty. It's cool and calming like blue in some cases, but passionate and warmer like red in others. Purple is the way grapes taste, and probably wine, although I'm not sure because I've never actually had any."

"You'll be twenty-one your next birthday. Then you can find out."

He could feel her smiling. He always could with her. It was like it overflowed, bubbling up from some place inside of her, and was too bright to be contained. (Yellow, he thought.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

somnium By Mic

Paranormal

82.4K 6.7K 28
For what seems to him to be forever, he's been the personification of human fears. Every day is the same; he paints their fears according to the thin...
918K 2.8K 13
I hate how all the lesbian one shots aren't intense enough for me or smutty enough, and I'm sure atleast some other people feel the same. So this is...
2.5M 107K 50
He was the boy that no one noticed. He was quiet, bland to the naked eye, a total wallflower who sat on the sidelines and lacked in eye contact with...