Everything

By titanically-

**A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY** "I'll paint you the sky, the trees, and all the things in between." In which a g... More

preface
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii.
epilogue

i

22.3K 1.3K 129
By titanically-

The world had always been dark for him. He wasn't bitter about it. It was just the way things were. He subsisted on sounds and tastes and feelings.

"So you have no idea what colors are like?"

He shook his head. No. He knew their names...but not really what they were like.

She was the opposite. If color could be described as a person, it would have to be her. He'd never met anything like her. Her voice, her hands, her personality. 

This must be color, he thought.

He could almost feel her thinking...could sense it. He'd gotten very good at picking up on what people were doing, over the years. 

"What are you thinking about?" he asked her.

"Oh, nothing," she said, after a moment, but he knew that wasn't true. He let it go. She'd tell him eventually; she always did. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 145 36
Being popular is great right? You are wrong, at times I wish I was just a nobody. My life is a whole drama, from boyfriend to exes from fakes to tru...
246K 13.5K 25
1 night shift worker + 1 insomniac + 1 accidental call = an unlikely friendship
123K 4.7K 56
|WATTYS 2021 Shortlisted| ❝Teach me.❞ ❝Teach you what?❞ ❝Teach me how to be a bad boy.❞ Elias Rodriguez has a crush on a certain cheerleader (since f...
2.5M 106K 50
He was the boy that no one noticed. He was quiet, bland to the naked eye, a total wallflower who sat on the sidelines and lacked in eye contact with...