Unwanted Cullen (Book #1)

xxBellaArmyxx3 tarafından

Roslice Camilla Esme Cullen.. Reneesme's twin sister. Ignored most of her life by the ones She wanted and nee... Daha Fazla

Unwanted Cullen
Chapter 2: Awakened
Chapter 3: Differently?
Chapter 4: Revealations and Farewells
Chapter 5: Our New Forever
Chapter 6: The Reunion
Chapter 7: Confrontation
Chapter 8: Leaving
Chapter 9: Back Again
Chapter 10: Home not Home
Chapter 11: Rude or What
Chapter 12: Slapped
Chapter 13: Letter?
Chapter 14: Blamed
Chapter 15: Saved
Cahpter 16: Judgement
Chapter 17: Revealed
Chapter 18: Revealed pt 2
Chapter 19: Revealed pt 3
Chapter 20: Finally Revealed
Chapter 21: Explanation
Chapter 22: Forever Yours
Chapter 23: Change of Mind
Chapter 24: Beg
Chapter 25: Flashback
Chapter 26: Taken
Chapter 27: Caught
Chapter 28: So Close
Clear up a few things(:
Chapter 29: Surprise
Chapter 31: Escape
Chapter 32: Saved
Chapter 33: Quick A/N
Chapter 34: Surprise
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: Accused
Chapter 38: Letting go
Chapter 39: This is not over
Chapter 40: What the Hell?
Quick Comment!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: Whoa
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Go Time
Chapter 46: O.M.G
Chapter 47: The End?
A/N Your choice - The Fans
It's officially up! A/N
New Book

Chapter 30: Lies

6.9K 180 0
xxBellaArmyxx3 tarafından

Melina POV

"Where are we going?" The hybrid asked for the thousandth time.

I groaned internally. "For the millionth time, you'll see when we get there."

The rest of the run was silent. I ran through the forest, ducking and dodging tree branches, and avoiding collisions with bushes. My destination finally came into view. An old abandon building, inside Maria and the hybrid's sister resided.

I let her off my back, once in front of the entrance.

"What is this place?" She asked.

"The place where I'm holding your sister." I said, as I began to walk inside.

Her shuffled footsteps were heard behind me, as She followed.

We turned a corner, coming across a long hallway, with a steel door at the end.

"In there?" She asked, pointing to the door.

I frowned. "Geesh kid, you ask a lot of questions."

She frowned also. "Just curious."

We came to the end of the hall, and I opened the door Slowly, revealing Maria, and Roslice tied to a chair.

Maria smiled when She saw me. "Mel, dear friend.. any news?" She asked.

I smiled slightly. "They're considering it.."

Her smile faltered. "But..?"

"Her parents are persistent and will not stop until they have her." I said, looking at Roslice, who struggled against the restraints.

Maria faced her. "Now, now, little one.." She said trailing off.

Reneesme hid behind me a little as She spoke.

"You're going to write your family a letter.. informing them that your fine, you just ran away.. That Melina was bluffing, She even helped you, giving you a shelter blah blah, all the good stuff." She finished.

I furrowed. "How will that help me?"

She smiled widely. "The Voltarri will Thank you for helping their beloved, and reward you."

I pondered for a bit. "That might work." I said, pointing my finger widely.

Maria smiled. "Of course it will, I came of up with the idea."

I laughed, and walked over to look out the old dusty window.

"A little narcissistic.." The hybrid murmured, catching Maria's attention.

"Excuse me.?" She asked.

Before She could respond, we heard howls in the background. Maria gave me a panicked glance, and (vampire) sped over to me.

"Untie her.. Make her write.. I'll go give the hybrid back to them." She spoke quickly.

In one swift motion, She sped back to the other side of the room, capturing the hybrid by her arm and dragging her down the long hallway.

I walked over, untying Roslice from the chair, and sitting her down in front of a sheet of paper, and a pen

"Write, and don't make a sound." I threatened.

She nodded, and grabbed the pen. As She wrote, I stole a glance outside, to see What was going on.

Below, there stood the pack of mutts, and Maria and the hybrid on the opposite side of them. I listened in close just in case.

"I want no trouble, here have her back." Maria pleaded, pretending to be harmless.

The mutts exchanged glances, but one in particular, seemed not to care about the hybrid.

"Where's Roslice?!" He growled.

Maria seemed taken back by his outburst, but recovered quickly.

"I don't know What you're talking about." She replied.

"Save it.. I can smell her!" He shouted.

Maria sighed. "Look Take her or leave her.. it really doesn't matter to me."

"Come on Ness." The hybrid's imprint said.

She scurried over to their side, he transformed, and She hopped on his back. Everyone ran off, leaving the tan boy who had his outburst.

He looked up and in that moment his eyes met mine. He snarled, but was stopped.

"Seth.. come." The older man ordered.

It took a couple of seconds, but he reluctantly followed.

"You done?" I asked, turning my attention back to Roslice.

She nodded, handing me the letter. I glanced it over, and stuffed it in an envelope.

"I'll be on my way then." I said to Maria, as She entered the room.

"Don't forget to make it believable.!" She called after me.

"Got it!" I yelled back.

Silas POV

Claire and I walked hand in hand down the hall. Personally I could care less What the Voltarri wanted. I was more interested in the fact that my mate had finally spoken. My thoughts were cut short by Claire squeezing my hand a bit tighter. I looked at her, and fear was present in her emotions.

"Don't be afraid." I whispered, but I'm sure the blonde girl ahead of us, heard me, because she scoffed.

We finally stopped in front of the giant brown doors. I gave Claire's hand one more squeeze, before the doors were opened.

We walked slowly through it, and instantly my eyes met Marcus's.

I pulled Claire behind me slightly, not knowing What would happen next.

"It has been brought to my attention that you killed my brother's mate." Aro stated.

I sighed. "It was an -" He cut me off.

"That is a crime.. and I believe it is only fair that the same is done to you." He finished.

I snarled, putting myself in front of Claire.

"You won't touch her!" I growled.

Aro laughed an evil laugh, before snapping his fingers.

"Jane." He spoke.

"Of course master." She replied.

She looked at me intensely for a couple second second before speaking.

"Pain."

I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact, but it never came.

I reopened my eyes, and looked at Claire, who had her shield around us.

"How Fascinating!" Aro cried, clapping his hands like a retarded seal.

Claire growled, as She clinged to my arm.

Suddenly, Jasper came person through the door... with Melina.

"What is the meaning of this intrusion!?" Caius screeched.

"She has a letter from Roslice." He said, holding up an envelope.

Aro was first to speed and take hold of the letter.

Dear My Love ones,

              I'm sorry for putting you all through this. It was a misunderstanding, I ran away, not being able to deal with all the tension. I am So sorry if you thought Melina had anything to do with this.. because in fact She didn't. She helped me actually. Gave me a place to stay, food, and clothes. I think without her, I wouldn't be able to write you this letter. Don't worry though, I'll visit soon.

                                             Sincerely, Rosie.

"You.. said She was with Maria." Aro choked out.

Melina seemed to play sad. "Yes, that was out of spite.. I was.. um angry."

"So she's safe?" Jasper asked quickly.

"Of course." Melina replied, a little to sickly for me.

"We'll discuss your reward then." Aro said, looking at Caius and Marcus.

"Splendid, I'll be in my room, and Oh sorry for the mess up there! Inform Bella and Edward, that Ness is with the mutts." She spoke in disgust, and then She was gone.

"Let me see that letter." I spoke quickly.

Jasper handed it to me, and I began to look it over.

"What are you looking for,?" Jasper questioned.

"She's lying." I said bluntly.

"What.. how?" Aro questioned.

I held up my hand, and began to fold the paper in different directions. I noticed on the left underside there was a jumble of letter.

'ItsalieIminanoldabandonedbuildingwithMariapleasehelpme.'

"Hmm." I hummed.

"What?" Alice asked, as She entered the room, along with Rosalie and Emmett.

"There's a jumble of letters on this side." I said showing them.

"What does it say?" Rosalie asked.

We suddenly heard Alice gasp, obviously receiving a vision from the paper.

"It's a lie, I'm in a abandoned building with Maria please help me." She whispered.

"I knew it!" I yelled.

"Keep an eye on Melina, but don't make it obvious." Aro said to Jane, who nodded.

"As for Everyone else, there's only one abandoned building out here." He said.

"Sooo?" I said trailing off.

"Let's go." He replied.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

135K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
358K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
144K 4.4K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 33.9K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...