Taming His Wild Heart (Scarle...

By Kim_Hae

//2nd Installment of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Fanfic// Everyone knows about Prince So who became King Gwangjong, a... More

Chapter 1 - Welcome to the Palace.
Chapter 2 - Trouble.
Chapter 3 - Transfer.
Chapter 4 - Learning.
Chapter 5 - Story of my life.
Chapter 6 - Confessions.
Chapter 7 - All my Life.
Chapter 8 - Suspicion.
Chapter 9 - Reunion.
Chapter 10 - Family.
Chapter 11 - 1st attack.
Chapter 12 - Confrontation.
Chapter 13 - Surprise.
Chapter 14 - Mine.
Chapter 15 - Take You Away.
Chapter 16 - Breaking the News.
Chapter 17 - Love Overcomes.
Chapter 18 - First Attack.
Chapter 19 - Forgiveness.
Chapter 20 - Throne.
Chapter 21 - She's My Wife!
A/N
Chapter 22 - Prince.
Chapter 23 - I'm Sorry.
FINAL

A/N

4K 51 11
By Kim_Hae

Hello to all my readers! Thank you for giving me your continuous support, I'm really grateful for that. I would just like to inform you guys that starting from today, updates are going to come in at a MUCH SLOWER pace, due to the fact that these 2 weeks are my content-heavy papers, and I really need to ace them.

This is my last chance in Secondary school, I really wish to ace my Nationals and graduate successfully, as well as with good grades so I'll be able to get to the stream and courses that I want to take in my next step in life.

I really need to ace my subjects that I can guarantee an A1, so please do understand if I do not have a chance to write.

Thank you for your support, and I sincerely apologize for not keeping to my schedule. Good luck to everyone who's having their exams, all the best and get your As!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 2.2K 21
Hee Young grew up without her father, who was always away on a journey for the King. Her father was Lord Moon, known as the Scholarly Lord, and as a...
5.9K 207 21
Moon lovers: Scarlet heart ryeo: baek Ah - Sujin wakes up in goryeo as a maid with no memories of ever being there, now she must learn to survive i...
92.3K 3.2K 32
A fanfic based on the Korean drama Scarlet Heart : Ryeo * Min Y/n, a successful business woman at young age who is fed up of her routine life falls i...
29.5K 853 27
Disclaimer: This fan fiction does not follow the true history of Goryeo Dynasty. ~Returning back to the love story of King Taejo and Court Lady Oh...