All we know (Completed)

By Phoebe13a

Life has never been very straight for Jade. Bullied in school and now having to hide her feeling for her band... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A Sequel

Chapter 2

1.7K 61 3
By Phoebe13a

Jade's POV

Leigh-Anne has been on my mind all day! Her bouncy Afro always on her shoulder! Her smile that could light up the dark sky. I decided to visit her. Not to tell her my feeling just to chat. I quickly made my way into my car and drove for 15 minutes. I stopped at the shops on the way for some chocolate and a bottle of wine. Once I got to Leigh-Anne's I knocked on the door. No answer. "Lee-Lee!" I called out. I knew she was home her car was there and she rarely goes anywhere without her car. I then looked for the spare key underneath the mat and made my ways inside. "Leigh?" I questioned waking through the hallway. "I'm here" I heard a small squeeze say. " Leigh!" I yelled running to her. She was sat in a pool of blood. "Leigh what happened?" I asked.
"I stubbed my toe and hit my stomach and head on the table" she replied barely conscious. I didn't believe her but went along with her lie. "I'm going to wait till Josh gets back" I said nursing her. She nodded closing her eyes. It was hours before Josh came back and he wasn't quite pleasant!

I heard the door open and a gruff cough. "Leigh?" I heard a manly voice call. Josh barged through the door. "What are you doing here?" He said abruptly. "Hello to you to" I said. I wasn't scared of Josh I've delt with him before. He was my bully in school! "I asked you what are you doing here?" He repeated. "Did you do this?" I said pointing down at the weak Leigh-Anne." WHY WOULD I DO SUCH A THING!" He roared. Leigh-Anne's eyes snapped open. Her body was quivering on my lap! "Did you do this to her?" I asked softly. "NO I DID NOT!" He yelled. I thought it was time I left. "Bye Leigh!" I said placing the chocolates and wine in the table. I kissed her head gently. "It's going to be ok!" I whispered to her. "Look after her" I said. "I will" Josh said smiling wildly. I didn't want to go but I knew Josh would get angrier and angrier if I stayed. I quickly made my way to the car. Leigh-Anne still fresh in my mind.

Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 751 42
Completed Jade and Perrie are a happy couple... more or less, and members of one of the most famous band in the world. When something unthinkable div...
309 75 29
As long as Jade can remember Fede has been by her side. Their strong and sometimes confusing bond seems unbreakable but when something traumatic happ...
14.7K 718 58
Beth and Perrie broke up, Noah returned, and the girls are still in the middle of touring and performing. How will they deal with all these things th...
131K 3.9K 24
~ In which an obsessed gang leader chases after an innocent girl~ The infamous Perrie Edwards always gets what she wants no matter what she has to do...