My Creepy Stalker

By bridge16

Holly May Anderson is a senior at John F Kennedy High School in a town called Dimentia, New York. She's not... More

My Creepy Stalker -chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 26

21.2K 634 430
By bridge16

Me, Greg, and Felicity were walking into school together. When we got to the front doors, I saw Blade looking out at us. It's Friday, which mean I have one more day with my kids and husband. Felicity's face lit up when she saw him. I sent Blade a glare warning him to go away. He didn't. He stood there, waiting for us to come in.

"Hey Blade!" Felicity sang excitedly. Blade nodded his head once and gave her a smile smile.

"Hi."

"Blade, is something wrong?" she asked worredly.

"Come on, sweety. Get to class." I instructed her, pulling her away from Blade.

"Mom stop!" she yelled at me and pulled out of my grasp. She ran over to Blade and hugged him. "I don't care what you say or think about me and Blade. I love him."

"Felicity, stop." Blade commanded, pushing Felicity off him. Felicity let go and looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "Blade, I don't know what my parents told you, but I'm not going to let them come between us."

"Go to class Felicity. I need to talk with your parents."

"NO! I'm staying right here!"

"Felicity, go. NOW!". Greg commanded.

"NO!!!"

"It doesn't matter. She can stay if she wants." Blade gave in. "Holly, I'm moving you deadline up to....hmmm...right now."

"WHAT!?!?" me and Greg both exclaimed.

"You said I had until Saturday."

"I know what I said, Holly. But now I'm saying you have to decide right now. And I think it's pretty obvious what your choice is."

I sighed. "Yes, Blade. It is obvious." I agreed, trying not to let Felicity catch on to what was going on.

"Decide what?" Felicity asked, confused.

We all looked at Felicity. After a few moments she gave us a face, signaling for us to tell her now.

"Tell her, Holly." Blade instructed.

"I already told her that you're her father, but she didn't believe me. Maybe you should be the one to tell her since she's so in love with you."

Felicity's face dropped. She looked at Blade, hoping that I was lying. "Blade? Please tell me my mom is lying." she begged.

Blade shook his head. "I can't."

She broke down crying and ran over to Blade and pounded n his chest repeatedly. "HOW COULD YOU!?!? YOU LIED TO ME!!!!" she stopped hitting him and just cried into his chest. Blade did nothing and just stood there awkwardly. The buses outside started arriving and students started flooding in through the doors, all of them looking at us, wondering what was going on.

"Maybe we should go someplace else." Greg suggested.

Felicity turned abruptly towards us. "You don't have a say in this! Youre not even my real father!!" She screamed.

"Felicity" I scolded.

"You. YOU LIED TO ME TOO! All of you did!"

"Felicity listen to me! I tried to protect you from Blade. You have no idea what he did to me when I was your age. He forced me to marry him when I was 18. He had my first boyfriend and my parents killed because they were in his way. He raped me the day I turned 18, he had his nephew kill my boyfriend and then pretend to love me, the principal was in in his evil scheme, he kidnapped me and your father and locked us up in the basement for days on end! Felicity, I've had nightmares about what he did to me ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME!! And each time, the dreams get worse. I'm surprised I haven't gone crazy! Blade's your father. He tricked you because you were the closest thing to me! Blade has always loved me, not you. And now he's for ing me to leave Greg and marry him again or else you, your father, your brothers, and your sisters are going to die!"

Felicity stood there, shocked. "Mom, I....I...oh my god."

I looked around and saw students gathered around us watching the scene we were causing. Blade noticed this too.

"So, what's your decision Holly?" Blade asked, getting straight to the point.

I turned towards him. "Yes, Blade. I'll go with you." I answered through clenched teeth. "Do you really think I would let my kids and husband die because of me?!"

"Good. Then let's go."

"You said she had until Saturday. So you're gonna give her until Saturday, Blade." Greg defended me.

"Why should I? So she can spend more time with you?"

"Yes. That's exactly why. I'm her husband after all."

"Not for much longer. Your wife is leaving you, teacher boy."

Greg glared at him. "You know what? I'm not letting her do this. I'm NOT letting her give in to you! She's staying and I don't care what you do to us! I don't care if you kill me. As long as Holly's happy, I don't care."

"Greg no!" I yelled.

"Holly, I can't let him take you away from me and your family. He's made out lives a living hell and he needs to pay for it."

"Greg, he'll kill the kids!"

"That's right, Teacher boy. I'll kill your kids...including Felicity." Blade repeated.

Felicity gasped.

"No! You're not touching them! I'll go with you! Just don't touch them!"

"Holly, don't do this!" Greg warned.

"Excuse me, what's going on here?!" an authoritive manly voice boomed through the halls. We all looked and there were about 5 policemen. Somebody must've called 911.

"I'll tell you what's going on here, officer." Greg started.

"Greg, don't!" I warned.

Greg ignored me and kept talking. "That man, over there," he said pointing to Blade "is threatening to kill me and my kids if my wife doesn't leave me. That man is my wife's ex husband. HE forced her to marry him when she was 18. Then he went to jail for kidnapping and conspiracy. When he got out, he tracked me, my wife, my daughter and my other children, here to Miami. He raped my daughter repeatedly over the course of ten years, made her believe he loved her, and now he's trying to take my wife away!"

The officers looked at Blade, then to me, and then to Felicity. Both me and my daughter were crying our eyes out. "Ma'am, is this true?" The officer asked me.

I nodded my head.

"And miss, is what your father is saying, true?" he asked Felicity.

"Ye-es. But he's not my real father. He is." she pointed to Blade.

The officer gave us all a confused look.

"Felicity is his daughter from their marriage. Me and Holly didn't want her to know who her real father was, so we out my name on the birth certificate." Greg explained.

The officer nodded understandingly and took out his handcuffs, walking over to Blade. "Sir, youre under arrest."

Blade chuckled. "I don't think so.". He took out a gun and grabbed me, pointing the gun at my head. The students gathered around us screamed in terror and scrambled to safety. The policemen pulled out their guns and they pushed Greg and Felicity behind them.

"HOLLY!!" Greg screamed.

"SHUT UP!" Blade screamed back. "Or I swear I'll shoot her. And if I shoot her, I shoot myself. We're going to be together Holly. Alive or dead."

I gulped. "Blade, please don't do this." I cried.

"I have to, Holly. I love you too much not to have you again."

"PUT THE GUN DOWN!" an officer yelled.

Blade cocked the gun and put his finger on the trigger. "You think I'm lying? I promise you, I'll shoot her."

.

"Blade, please don't." I begged.

"Why don't you love me? I've always loved you, Holly. The least you could do is return the love."

"I'll never love you. Not now, not ever."

"Oh, but you will. You will. You do. I know you, Holly. You love me deep down inside. I know you do."

I shook my head. "I don't."

He pressed the gun harder against my head. "YOU DO!!!"

I cried even more.

"Say you love me!!" Blade commanded. "SAY IT!"

"I love you." I managed to get out.

"See? Was that so hard?" he said in a comforting tone. What the frickin hell!?!? Now I know he's bipolar. He looked back t the policemen holding their guns at him. "If I go, she goes with me."

"Sir,put the gun down and we can talk about this." a police officer negotiated.

"There's nothing to talk about. Holly is mine and always will be. Now, if you follow us, she dies." he started pulling me towards the door with him, using me as a shield so they wouldn't shoot.

"PUT YOUR WEAPON DOWN NOW!!!"

"Blade, please, can I at least say goodbye to them?" I pleaded.

He sighed. "Fine, say what you need to say and make it quick."

"Felicity, i love you so much. I love all your brothers and sisters too. No matter what, I'll always love you. I never thought of you as Blade's daughter. You were always mine and Greg's. Im sorry I never told you the truth, but I was trying to protect you. Maybe that wasn't the best thing to do after all."

"Mom, I'm sorry." she cried. "I should've listened to you. I'm so so so very sorry."

"Don't be sorry, princess. It's my fault. I take all the blame. And Greg, I love you more than anything in the world."

"I love you too. Holly, Im keeping my promise. I'll come save you."

"No. I won't let you. I can't save me now.". I said, lifting my hand up to the gun and place me finger over Blade's on the trigger. "I love you so much, Greg. But THIS has to end now. I can't deal with THIS anymore."

"HOLLY, DON'T DO IT!!".

"MOM!!! NO!!!!"

"I have to" I whispered. I pulled down on the trigger and a loud boom rang out.

The last thing I heard was Greg screaming my name and Felcitiy screaming. And then all I heard was a high pitched ringing in my ears. I fell to my knees and looked up and saw Greg pushing past the policemen, screaming something I couldn't hear. He fell to his knees in front of me and my hearing was back.

"Oh my god, Holly." he cried.

I looked into his glossy blue eyes and wiped away his tears. "I tilted the gun away from me eight before I pulled the trigger."

He happily chuckled and smiled. Then he hugged me like he would never let go of me. Felicity ran over and joined in in the hug.

"Mom don't ever scare me like that again." she cried.

I gently stroked her hair. "I won't, Babygirl. It's all over now.". I said soothingly. I looked over my shoulder and saw Blade's lifeless body drenched in a pool of blood. Policemen slowly walked over the his body, took his gun away and checked his pulse. They declared him dead. They immediately started taking pictures f the body and then through a white sheet over him.

Me, Greg, and Felicity all stood up and walked outside to get some fresh air so we wouldn't have to breath in the metallic smelling air. After about an hour, we were cleared to go home. Felicity wouldnt stop hugging me until we got into the car.

"Mom, you did the bravest thing ever."

"Yeah, Holly. That was amazing."

"Well I wasn't going to leave my family. You guys are too important to me."

"Mom?"

"Yes, Felicity?"

"You're my hero. I love you."

"I love you too, Babygirl."

"You're my hero too, babe." Greg said. "I love you."

"I love you too, Greg."

"Now...about the baby..." he trailed off.

"What about it?"

"There really isnt a pint in having another baby now that Blade's dead, BUT I think we should try for it anyway."

"Really?" I asked suspiciously.

"Really. I think another baby will be fun."

"Good. Cuz I still wanted the by regardless." I admitted. "I always wanted all of our kids even though we initially had them to fend off Blade."

"Hmm...you sneaky little wife. But I love you for that. Now we have five wonderful kids, and a sixth once we...you know."

"Eewwwwww!!!! Can't you guys talk about this when Im not in the car?!?" Felicity whined.

"No" me and Greg sang.

"So tonight?" I asked Greg. He smirked. Oh god, I love it when he smirks. Its so sexy.

"Tonight."

"GROSS!!!!". Felicity screamed. I looked back in the mirror and saw Felicity with a traumatized expression.

"Hey!" I scolded. "Speak for yourself. Youre the one who was 'in love' with your biological father."

"That's not fair!!! I didn't know!!!"

"Mhm. Hey, find a place to stay tonight and bring your brothers and sisters." Greg instructed her.

"Why?" She asked, confused.

"I dont think you or your brothers and sister will be able to sleep tonight."

"Because..." Felicity said, wanting a better explanation.

"Because all of your rooms are all around mine and yr mothers room and I dont want the other kids to be traumatized by what they may or may not here."

"EEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!! WELL, IM ALREADY TRAUMATIZED BY YOU TWO!!"

"Does that matter?" I asked.

"Uuhhh...YEAH!!"

"You traumatized yourself." I stated.

"What does that even mean?!"

I gave her a knowing look.

"Oh come on!!!! You can't hold that against me! I. DIDN'T. KNOW!"

Me and Greg laughed. "We know, Babygirl. I'm sorry. We won't bring it up again."

"Good."

We stopped at a red light and Greg leaned over to me. "Wear something sexy tonight." he mumbled into my ear.

"STOP!!!!" Felicity whined.

"How about the pink...or the black lacy...." I trailed off.

"MOM!"

"Sorry!"

Greg leaned back in his seat and the light turned green.

"Surprise me." Greg replied, in a cocky tone.

"UUUGGGGGHHH!!!!!!". Felicity cried out and cover her ears. Teenagers...

----------_____---------______------______---------______--------_____----------______---------______-------____

A/N. ok so, I'm debating whether or not to write an epilogue... I feel like this was a good place to end the story, but if you people want an epilogue, then I'll wrote an epilogue. So let's take a vote. Comment if you think this was a good place to end the story or if you want an epilogue. And let me know what you though of this chapter! K thanks!! Love always, Bridget (aka. bridge16). :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
157K 2.3K 20
A one night stand changes Lisha's life forever after she discovers that she had slept with the Mafia boss himself.
127K 2.5K 10
A seriously short story of a girl who gets kidnapped with a very different twist...
100K 2.3K 8
"If you're going to kill me, just do it." He looked at me and laughed, "Kill you? Why would I do that?" He played with my hair and then planted both...