Garden of eden

By leafyworlds

Stephen was a mean looking man, he wasn't mean he just doesn't do well with speaking with anyone. Of course u... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08.
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

01.

24.1K 376 32
By leafyworlds

The awakening of Arianas beginning to young women hood met with the initiation of arranged  marriage to Stephen, the gods agreed that she was far too alone in the realms to not have stability and love, as she was and is the divine feminine. She connected young to her healing abilities,  water was a friend to all, the two would conceive a child that would begin the awakening of the world. The creation and destruction begins as the two continue to stabilize their marriage. Stephen was treated as a royal, the mafia king. He has many organizations and business and his family comes from wealth.

The two from completely different worlds, one remained in the underworld seeing clearer in the dark, and one in the light an angel. But they say opposites attract and the ancestors believed the two would strengthen the world together. The love runs deep for the two but will they make it to the destination?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 17.5K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
1.9M 51.2K 30
Variella was a curvy shy kind of a girl. She worked with her best friend, Morielle, at a strip joint as she was a waitress while Morielle was a strip...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.6K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
1.1M 21.8K 60
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 DARK ROMANCE "Fuck. You." I watched as the brown in his eyes darkened and he clenched his jaw. He...