Sin Contrato • Maluma

By moraave

Maluma, Eva, their steamy love affair, and everyone else involved. More

Prologue
Chapter 2 ● The Day They Ran Into Each Other
Chapter 3 ● The Night They Slept Together
Chapter 4 ● The Day They Had Their First Date
Chapter 5 ● The Night They Were All Jealous
Chapter 6 ● The Day They Realized It Was About to Get Messy
Chapter 7 ● The Day They Made It Messy
Chapter 8 ● The Day They All Screwed Up
Chapter 9 ● The Night They Cancelled It
Chapter 10 ● The Day They Came To The Rescue
Chapter 11 ● The Night They Made Things Public
Chapter 12 ● The Night They Showed Their True Colors
Chapter 13 ● The Day They Connected the Dots
Chapter 14 ● The Day They Took the Next Step
Chapter 15 ● The Night They Realized Wedding Season Wasn't So Bad
Chapter 16 ● The Night They Got Bad News
Chapter 17 ● The Night They Got Caught
Chapter 18 ● The Night They Made Shit Hit the Fan
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 1 ● The Night They Met

4K 53 3
By moraave

Juan's POV

"What are you doing this week?" Felipe asks as I take another bite of my sandwich.

We were both sat on the outside part of the cafe he had invited me to for lunch. It was hot that day, the sun shining down on both of us, I looked over at my sunglasses on the table wondering if it'd be rude if I put them on again.

"Nothing much, the usual," I replied. "Work."

"But you can work from home right?" He went on.

"Yeah, I mean," I say after taking another bite. "I only go into the office a couple of times a month."

"Perfect," he nodded after taking a sip of his drink. "I was wondering if you would maybe want to, or could, dog sit Manolo for Meli and me."

"Tonight?" I ask.

"Tomorrow night," Felipe nodded. "Until next Sunday night."

"A week?" I sat back. "What's the occasion, Felipe?"

"I told you about the vacation we were gonna go on last month," he starts. "Remember how we had to postpone it? Well it's postponed for tomorrow."

"And you thought asking me last minute would be totally fine?" I chuckled.

"Come on bro," he laughed too.

"I know, I know," I gave in. "How could I say no to such a lavish apartment? Especially one that I haven't been invited to."

"It's been a couple of months," Felipe shook his head. "You didn't make it to the move in party."

"Well, now I'll be living there for a week," I agree to what he was asking.

"You're the best," he said before calling the waitress over. "One last favor?"

"What is it?"

"Drive us to the airport?"

○○○

"Don't give him any of your food," Melissa orders from the backseat of my car.

"I know, Meli," I give her a wave of my hand.

"No, you don't know because last time you gave him a piece-"

"Alright," Felipe intervenes when he makes it out the car. "Let's thank Juan for giving us a ride today and taking care of Manolo and our apartment this week."

"Thanks, Juan," Melissa finally says when she slams the car door shut. "I appreciate it, really," she says sincerely when she reaches the passenger window.

"My pleasure," I nod. "You two have fun. Don't forget about your homework, though," I take a jab at Melissa being six years younger than us.

"I won't!" She bites back as she walks away.

I say bye to Felipe and when he reaches his lovely girlfriend they share a sweet moment where he pushes some hair behind her ear before leaving a kiss on her forehead.

My envy got cut short when a car behind me started honking outrageously and I was reminded to get out of the terminal quickly.

○○○

"Manolo!" I shout after entering Felipe's apartment for the first time.

I pocket the keys right as the English bulldog reaches my feet excitedly.

"How are you doing?" I say in a voice as I take his face between my palms and leave kisses on his face and head.

I stand shortly after petting the dog for some more and I take the modern apartment in.

"So, I'm living expensive this week," I observe as I look at the white kitchen to my left, dining room on my right, living room across from me. "Manolo, you didn't tell me this place was so nice."

I keep on giving myself the self tour when I reach the bedroom and come out to the balcony overlooking the city.

"Hey," I call the dogs attention when he meets me out there. "Don't smudge the glass with your nose."

Manolo had left a smudge on the glass separating the neighbors side of the balcony and Felipe's and I wipe it with the back of my hand quickly.

I send Felipe a message when we make it back inside and let him know that I've arrived and all is good.

I start rummaging through the kitchen cabinets before I find the popcorn I was looking for. I walk on over to the living room couch and nod at how comfortable it is, still trying to figure out how much rent the couple paid for this one bedroom.

Manolo sat on the floor right in front of me, looking at me to help him up onto the couch since he couldn't jump.

"Come on, now," I grunt as I pull the heavy dog up.

I grab the remote and turn the television on before I start scrolling for the show I was halfway through.

"You haven't seen this show yet?" I ask the silent dog. "Well, you're gonna love it," I tell him before throwing over some popcorn in his direction.

○○○

A loud bang makes me jump up and wake up from my sleep. I quickly find the remote that was under me and pause the show I was watching, realizing I missed a couple of episodes while I slept.

I look at the clock beneath the television and realize it's time for bed. I look around to see if something had fallen in the kitchen. The sound fills the room again and I get up and head to the door warily.

When I'm in the hallway I hear another loud bang come from the apartment next door and I take a second to think if I should knock or not.

My knuckles make a sound on the wooden door before a girl shows up behind it when she opens it.

We stand there silently looking at each other, I can only imagine how dumb I look staring at her up and down.

"Hi," I shake my head.

"Hi," she repeats cautiously.

"I-I'm Juan Luis," I put my hand out for her to take. "Sorry, I'm a friend of Felipe's."

"Oh," she relaxes. "Antonella," she shakes my hand. "I thought they were on vacation-"

"They are," I nod. "I'm house-sitting."

"That's very kind of you."

"Very," I smile like a dork at the beautiful girl.

Another bang comes from inside the apartment.

"Was that why you came?" She points behind her. "I'm sorry-"

"Is your boyfriend okay?" I ask and she lets out a pretty laugh.

"That's a good one," she nods. "I don't have a boyfriend, but I like how you asked," we both chuckle together. "My roommate, Eva, is working out with one of those medicine balls or something."

"Oh," I nod. "Is this a two bedroom?"

"Uh-"

"I mean I only ask because it's my first time in this building-"

"It is," she smiles at me. "I don't have the room with the balcony, though."

"That's alright," I nod. "They're overrated anyway," I joke and she chuckles some more.

"How long are you house-sitting for?"

"A week."

"I'll see you around then," she puts her hand on the door. "Thanks for checking up."

"Yeah, yeah," I nod. "No problem. Antonella," I say again.

"Mhm," she smiles as she slowly closes the door.

"See you," I wave my hand before the door finally shuts. "Antonella," I whisper this time around.

Manolo was waiting for me when I got back inside the apartment. I turned all the lights, and everything else, off before making my way to the bathroom then the bedroom.

"You're sleeping with me tonight?" I ask before putting Manolo on the bed.

I decide to slide open the door to the balcony and take a look outside again after taking all my clothes off except for my boxers.

I look down from the balcony this time around and jump at the sound of a voice.

"You should put some clothes on," the attractive girl says.

"You should too," I point at the girl in a sports bra and underwear.

"I was just changing," she shrugs. "You on the other hand-"

"Am getting ready for bed," I explain.

"And the mystery man's name?"

"Juan Luis," I say. "Eva right?"

"He's psychic?"

"He met your roommate just now," I smirk.

"Sorry you had to meet the boring one first," she looks at me up and down. "You're the house-sitter I was told about, no?" I simply nod at her question before we stand there in silence for just a bit, looking at each other.

"Didn't mean to disturb your balcony work out," I change the subject.

"Workout's on the inside," she nods to her room.

"Oh, but you change out here for everyone to see?"

"That's what I call giving back to the community," she smirks and I chuckle. "Sweet dreams, Juan," Eva says before turning on her heels and unhooking her bra as she reaches her door, walking in topless for me to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 756 56
"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨" Finished: thank you all for your support! <3
14.4K 259 12
"Your so stupid sometimes," I laughed out, "You know you love me," Camilo said while pulling me close, the space between us quickly disappearing "May...
63.3K 2.6K 58
Sequel to Maluma.
23K 659 34
𝖇𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖉𝖔 * ˚ ✵ ╭┈ .· * • ˚ │ ✶ : · • │ .· * │ ✵ ˚ :...