Walls, Masks and Plaid Shirts...

De shadowhunter1313

Stiles knows, he knows what they think of him, what they say behind his back, he knows that they don't need h... Mais

The begining (well kind of) - (Stiles POV)
'Milk and bread on your way' (Stiles POV)
Meetings, movies and bread-sticks? (Derek's POV)
The shadow in my thoughts, the shadows that scream in the night - (Stiles POV)
Some thing fishy is going on here - (Scott POV)
A quick peek - (Stiles POV)
Conserning Stiles - (Derek POV)
Day one: Monday / Phase one: Monitor in school - (Lydia POV)
Day One: Monday / phase two: The room search - (Derek POV)
Day One: Monday / Debriefing - (Isaac POV)
In the quiet of the night - (Stiles POV)
Encounters in the woods - (Derek POV)
Their discovery - (Stiles POV)
My discovery - (Derek's POV)
Our discovery (Packs POVs)
Authors Note
The nightmare - (Stiles' POV, Scott's POV & Derek's POV)
Roomies? - (Stiles POV)
You again?! - (Derek's POV)
School... pffft - (Stiles' POV)
Authors Note
What do I mean to you? - (Derek's POV)
Howl at the moon - (No POV)
By daylight - (Stiles' POV)
Book Two
A/N

Quick wee Author's note

7.5K 81 0
De shadowhunter1313

This will be put up as an extra update on Tuesday because I am not mean enough for this to take up a post in the schedule. Anyway, the next three chapters will all follow the same scene and will be in three different POV's (Stiles', Derek's and littler snippet from each pack member) this will make more sense when I write it but just to let you know that the next few posts will all be similar but different, if that makes any sense.

Another wee thing, please go check out the first chapter of 'How to save: The boy with the sea green eyes'. It will be a Percy Jackson and the Avengers cross over! and also my first Percy Jackson or Avengers fan fic.

Thanks for all the views, votes and comments on this story, I hope you are all enjoying it!

Happy Reading,
Shadow xx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

575K 13.3K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
38.4K 1.4K 28
It happened so fast. It was all chaos. The emotions. The tears. The pain. Flashes. One second...I could see. The next...I had been blinded...by my be...
121K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...
175K 4.8K 28
Stiles is married to the love of his life. Or that's what he thought. Not only one week after their wedding Stiles husband starts to beat him up for...