Bad Ass White Boy, With Nothi...

By juliiaroseee

"Look I'm sorry" he sighed running his fingers through his dark brown hair. "For what?" "For making you feel... More

Preface
Characters
(1)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11) Part 1
PSA
(11) Part 2
(12)
(13) Special Chapter
Author's Note
(14)
(15)
(16)
AUTHOR NOTE
(17)
(18)
Epilouge
Spin Off
Bonus Chapter (19)
Bonus Chapter (20)
Bonus Chapter (21) Trigger Warning
New Cover?!!
Bonus Chapter (22) FINALE SO YOU BETTER READ!!!
BONUS CHAPTER 23 (BECAUSE MY BABIES WANTED MORE)
Reane and Porter Love story?🤨

(2)

5.7K 149 89
By juliiaroseee

Hello everyone thanks for sticking around. Here's another update.
Also play song while reading :)

~|~| ~

It's been a month since Porter and I last hung out. We saw each other at school mostly. It seems as if every time I spent the afternoon at Kendyl's he'd never be around and when I asked her where he was
"He's with Renae" was her reply. Renae has been back for a two weeks  now due to her college system, her college has these weird academic changes so she gets many days off in the fall semester.

They've been dating for 3 months now. Renae is a college freshman at Morgan State, in Pennsylvania. I never understood the bond between those two or get why she would date a high school senior, whom I might add got held back but that wasn't any of my business really.

I've never seen Renae in person just in pictures. She has bob length light brown hair, light brown eyes and glowing light-skin. Porter showed me tattoo she got for  her birthday a while back, it was his idea to get her dead  grandmother's name tattooed in mandarin on right side of her body. She was black and Chinese on her mother's side.

Renae  was incredibly beautiful, I was jealous. On the other she was  a total bitch to me, knowing the relationship Porter and I have made her uneasy. I use it to my advantage sometimes.

It was a Friday afternoon, I was at the Johnson's laying on their couch, channel surfing. I had on a pair of gray leggings, a black tank top—a white sheer lace unlined bralette—and white calf length socks.

My long hair was in two cornrows hanging down my shoulders. The door flew open with excessive force and laughter. Porter's voice filled the empty space followed by high pitched chatter.

I froze in my spot trying not to make a sound.

"Kay is that you?" His voice sounded closer.
"Damnit" I mumbled closing my eyes in annoyance.

Taking a shaky breath I slowly stood up scratching my  arm.

"Nope it's just me" I uncomfortably waved at them.

Porter's eyes widened zooming in on me. I shifted in my spot awkwardly

"Where's Kendyl?" He asked gazing at me intensely.

"She's um out..I guess.." I trailed off rubbing the goose flesh from my arms, not meeting his eyes.

Why was he staring at me like that? My body always reacted to him in ways I didn't want. His eyes casted a spell on my body, enhancing my lust for him.

Sensing the sexual tension between us, Renae grabbed a hold of his hand, lacing their fingers.

"Should we go to your room-" she glanced at me pulling him back into her chest.

He hugged her waist, smiling down at her.
"Yeah sure babe" he kissed her forehead glancing at me.

For permission?

"We'll be in my room"

They departed up the stairs, not once looking over his shoulder.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I plopped back down in the couch into my comfortable position.

I continued to eat my grapes from the bowl of fruits I brought from the kitchen.

~|~|~

It's been 4 hours since I've last seen or heard from Porter and Renae. They haven't stepped foot downstairs since they got here.

I heard loud giggling, laughing and screaming for consecutive minutes. Mostly Renae, this must be her way of getting back at me for staring at him. And honestly it was working.

It was now 9pm and Renae finally made a reappearance, instead of her previous denim shorts and red t-shirt she wore earlier. In its place was Porter's old burgundy rugby jersey from his second year, he was always a huge child. He never out grew his massive physique.

The jersey stopped at her thighs, she was a three inches taller than me so I fit a whole lot better when I wore it.

I remember that day clearly, it was pouring rain and I walking to their house without an umbrella, idiotically I forgot it at home .

Porter let me borrow his jersey he had in his bag—it hung at my knees—Kendyl gave me her gym shorts to wear underneath. All her tops were too small for me, her chest was a lot smaller than mine.

Renae stood in the kitchen stretching, man I really hope she wasn't naked underneath.

I watched as she opened the refrigerator to fetch a snack, she pulled out a half eaten turkey sandwich filled with Swiss cheese, lettuce and mayo. I hate tomatoes. I would know, it was mine.

She turned around catching my stare with my sandwich hanging out of her mouth.

To my dismay Porter came jogging down the stairs shirtless, his hair was wet and tussled in every direction. The black joggers we wore rode dangerously low on his hips.

He glanced at me briefly, surprised to see I was still here. He frowned.

I turned around quickly avoiding his empathetic gaze.

Gosh! Why does he have to be so damn hot! Nope Melanie stop it! You don't like him!

"Hey baby" I heard Renae squeal, a loud smack echoed throughout the quiet house.

Did he just-?

Rolling my eyes I changed the channel to ABC, to watch my favorite show The Fosters.

"Baby, my sister is having her birthday party this weekend and I need a new outfit-"

Is she really asking him for money in front of me?  Does this women have no shame.

For crying out the guy doesn't even work! It's his daddy's money!

"- And I was wondering if you could give me some money to buy it. I spent what I had to buy her gift"

I could hear the pleading in her voice as she did the signature move Kendyl told me about. The batting of her long dark lashes, pouting lip and running her hand up and down his chest seductively.

The idiot fell for it every single time.

A slow growl came from Porter.

My mouth open in shock, it's true. He's officially a moron.

Glancing over my shoulder I saw that they were making out in the kitchen, his tongue was shoved down her throat and his hands were underneath the giant shirt.

It rose higher and higher. Yup no underwear. Or Bra!

I turned around quickly feeling very uncomfortable.

Get a damn room.

I turned off the television and quickly made my way up the stairs to Kendyl's room.

Why is my heart racing?

Shaking it off I laid on Kendyl's bed for the rest of the night.
~|~|~

It was 1 am and I couldn't sleep. Kendyl came home around 9:30 telling me about her day with Trent, the guy she was tutoring.

I stared at the ceiling daydreaming. Kendyl was fast asleep cuddled into her full body banana pillow.

My mind couldn't stop thinking and my body was restless. I decided to get myself a glass of warm milk to keep my mind at ease. Entering the kitchen I turned on the lights rubbing me tired eyes, I fluffed out my wavy curls from the cornrows I recently undid before bed.

Pouring the milk in a microwave safe cup I sat on the counter waiting for  the milk to heat up. Why was 45 seconds so long?

Suddenly I heard loud shuffling.

"Oof" an aggravated grunt came from behind me. Startled by the movement, I grabbed the nearest object I could find. A fork.

"Who's there? I got a gun and I'm not afraid to use it!" I warning holding the large metal meat fork high in the air.

"Melanie it's me" the intruder said which sounded more like Melgruhame

"Me who?" I arched my brow in confusion slowly lowering my weapon.

More groaning noises came from the intruder. I squinted as the person stood in its full length, it was a man. He was at least 6 feet tall or more.

A light flickered on the intruder's face—a cell phone,
—and finally saw who it was.

"PORTER!" I hissed walking towards him.

He groggily leaned against the door behind him, groaning.

Placing my fork on the table closest to the door,  I dropped his arm around my neck as I held his waist with my arm, supporting him.

Using all my strength, I brought him over to the couch and set him down.

"You're so nice pretty lady" he breathed, I wrinkled my nose nearly dying from the horrible stench of alcohol coming out his mouth.

Good god! He's so drunk!

"I'll get you some water and an Advil" I told him making my way into the bathroom.

I took the bottle from the medicine cabinet shaking two pills into my hand. Going back into the kitchen, I took a bottle from the refrigerator handing it over to Porter whom just looked at it.

"Put it in your mouth!" He gazed intensely at my hand with the pills.

"Do I really have to take those?" He whined.

His hair was a complete mess, shirt ripped with the tail hanging out his pants. The buttons were undone exposing his tan sculpted chest.

"Yes now take it" he shook his head

"Come on. Do you want me to shove it down your throat?" Angrily slamming the bottle on the table, I knelt down in front of him right in between his legs.

"Open" I held the pills in front of him.
His gazed at me, eyes searching my face.

Slowing opening his mouth, I placed the pills on his tongue.

Unscrewing the bottle of water, I watched as he chugged down the whole bottle in three gulps—never taking his eyes off me.

"How do you feel?"

"Better thank you" giving him a soft smile I nodded

"Your welcome"

I started to move when he took my wrist that was unconsciously placed on his leg, holding it there.
"You're so beautiful Mel. Do you know that?"

I blushed looking away.

"You're drunk Porter. Let go of my hand" I insisted

"I don't have to be drunk to know a beautiful girl when I see one" he leaned into me.

His lips were so close to mine I could faintly smell the alcohol on his breath again. He glanced down at my lips then back to my eyes.

I can't let him kiss me? Can I?

"Porter..." I trailed off turning my head away.
"Melanie..we've known each for a very long time now. And I've never felt this way about anyone in my life-" I cut off his drunken nonsense

"-what about Renae your girlfriend " I stressed glaring at him

"-she loves you" I slipped my hand from under his and stood up taking up the empty water bottle with me.

I can't believe him! He has the audacity tell me how he feels when he has a girlfriend! What about all the times when he was single. Huh? He only likes me now that he's taken, I'm not going to be someone's side girl.

Angrily I turned around to tell him off. Instead, there he was, right in front of me.

His beautiful eyes watching my every move. I glanced down at his lips as he wet them with his tongue, then back to his eyes.

Damn he caught me staring! Okay abort mission! RUN!

I turned to leave but he pulled me by my wrist into his chest. His arms snaked around my waist tightly, his breathing became heavy. Heart matching my pace.

"Mel your drive me so crazy. FUCK! I can't even look at you without thinking about all the things I want to do to you,
and wanting to kiss those luscious lips of yours. I want to take you here, right now"

I shivered.

"Open your eyes Melanie" he whispered in my ear.

I hadn't realized my eyes were closed until he said that.

Fluttering my eyes open I gazed up at him from under my lashes, his face neared mine with each breath he took. Our lips brushed lightly.

He claimed my lips with his meeting them hungrily.  I locked my fingers around his neck tilting my head farther to the side, wanting more of him.

His damn lips were addicting.

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the thought of kissing and wanting Porter out of my thoughts. He was like a drug—like Crystal Meth or crack, you just couldn't get enough of it once you started. There was no way out.

His hands trailed down my body grabbing my ass and squeezing it. He groaned sinfully at the feeling of it in his hands, he sinked his teeth into my lower tugging sensually.

It turned me on even more and trust, I was soaking wet . I could feel my nipples hardening  through my thin purple tank top, my breasts always became heavy and my body ached to be touched when enticed.

He released my lower lip from the sucking, licking and nibbling.

My god. This guy made my body feel like doing sinful things to his mouth and I wasn't taking about kissing.

I grazed my teeth across his chin, trailing kisses down his neck. From his collar bone, back up to his earlobe which I took in between my teeth.

He growled picking me up from under my butt, carrying me into the kitchen roughly placing me on the counter.

"I'm going to fucking devour you until you scream, cumming all over my tongue." He shoved my back flat against the counter as he pulled my leggings down to my ankles, spreading my legs wide. His mouth was on my.......

"Mel, hey can you hand me that bottle of water?" I blinked rapidly

What the hell? Did I just daydream all that? That-that was surreal, there was no way in hell I was daydreaming.

Am I that lonely?

"Uh—yeah sure" I handed Porter the bottled water. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he drank.

Why couldn't it be real? Did I want it to be real?

He handed the empty bottle back to me ready to get up when he stumbled.
"Alright slow down. Nice and easy"

It took us nearly ten minutes to get him to his room and into his bed. He stumbled and fell a few times before lying down.

"It's so hot" he unbuttoned the rest of his shirt throwing it onto a pile of dirty laundry in the corner of his room.

I rubbed my arms nervously

"Well good night. See you in the morning" I gave him a small wave heading for the door.

"Mel wait" I turned to face him.

He looked down at me taking my hands in his.

"Stay with me"

"Porter I don't know. You have a girlfriend" I stated uncomfortably

Why was that my only remark.

He chuckled "We're not going to sleep together Mel. Although I wouldn't regret it if I did" he teased

He's so drunk right know. He won't remember any of this in the morning.
Even though part of me hoped he did.

"Okay" I replied letting him lead me to his bed. He got in first as I took the the spot on his right side, nearest to the bathroom.

"Goodnight Melanie"
"Night Porter"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 10.8K 25
"I knew if I wanted a relationship, I should find someone else. But I didn't want anyone else and I still don't." I managed to take his arm from arou...
336K 11.5K 44
"Daniel please-" He growled cutting me off mid sentence; making it obvious that he's pissed beyond belief. I never knew that telling him my past woul...
21.8K 259 11
18 year old Mariana May, all she was looking for was a summer job. What she didn't not expect was for her best friend brother to catch her in a most...
396K 7.5K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...