Forever Mine (Jastin)✔️

By blondemccann

Sequel to --> Always mine They've had a long journey together from up to down. Now the future holds for them... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Me and Justin
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Characters ask
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Characters answers
For the Zustin fans
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue (part 1)
Epilogue (part 2)
Epilogue (part 3)
important.
Epilogue (part 4)
Epilogue (part 5)
Epilogue (part 6)

Chapter 21

1.1K 118 86
By blondemccann

40 votes for the next update, don't forget to vote👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Justin's POV

I open the front door letting myself in, I sigh in relief that my job was done for today.

I went to the living room hearing Jason's laugh, that made a smile to my face.

"Hey," I smile sitting beside him. He nods watching Drake. "What's so funny?" I ask looking at Drake seeing he's trying his best to stand up but he can't making him fall on his butt.

"He's trying to get up for 15 minutes now but he's miserably failing each time." He chuckles still looking at Drake.

I looked at Drake, he gave up crawling to me, looking up at me making baby noises.

"Awwww! Come to daddy." I cooed him picking him up kissing his cheeks.

"You know they're gonna get mixed up in the future if you keep calling yourself that." Jason smirks telling me.

"I'm not gonna gonna be called 'dad' you can take that name." I give him a duck face.

"Like that's ever gonna happen." He mumbles under his breath. I feel Drake rubbing my neck with his hands making me confused.

"What's wrong, babe? Why are you rubbing my neck?" I ask him touching my neck.

"Oh fuck, he's curious about those hickeys on your neck." Jason laughs loudly.

I give him a glare, scoffing putting Drake on my lap. "And that's why I bought myself makeup."

Jason stops his laughing looking at me. "I didn't know you were that gay." He jokes. That was it for me I hit his head with the back of my hand hard, I go up to hit him again but he holds my head not letting me.

"Okay, okay, stop." He smiles picking up Drake from my lap.

Drake looked so confused going back and forth to us.

"You made him uncomfortable, look at him." Jason says as Drake wiggles out of his hold.

"He just wants to crawl and not sit down, would you chill?" I scoffed crossing my arms.

"Whatever," he whispers crossing his legs tapping his fingers on his lap.

We sat there for 5 minutes nothing but silence and awkwardness. So I broke the silence speaking up.

"Where's Cailin?"

"Sleeping."

"Did you feed her?"

"Yes."

"Did you change her?"

"Are you trying to make conversation because it's really not working out." He rolls his eyes.

I frown looking down at my hands.

---

Jason's POV

I feel a hand rub through my hair, now through my neck I turn around lazily seeing Drake playing with his feet.

"Mmmm, boy why did you wake me up?" I whine putting him on my chest rubbing his back, starching my muscles.

He baby talks with me, I nod my head letting him know I understand why he did it. I chuckle kissing his head after seconds passed I smell food coming from downstairs, I quickly get up but being careful as Drake was in my arms.

I slowly walk downstairs hearing the sound of plates being replaced on the table. I yawn making my way faster to downstairs.

As I make it to the kitchen I see Justin mixing something in a bowl, I think it's salad, seeing many, many foods place on the table, I drool down just looking at it.

Justin was so focused he didn't even notice me, Drake didn't like the silence he whimpers in my arms making Justin look very surprised he almost dropped the bowl on the ground.

"H-hey, did you have a nice nap? From your eyes getting big I can say you had a nice one, huh?" He grins, I nod taking a seat on the chair feeling tired. I place Drake on my lap, bad idea he kept touching the plate.

"Here, I'll let you go." I said placing him on the ground so he can crawl.

Justin places the salad on the table last sitting down, smiling.

"Are we having someone over?" I ask, scratching my chin.

"What? No, I made this for you-us." He clears his throat playing with his fingers.

"Okay, then." As I said that, I digged into the food placing as much as I can on my plate, eating like there's no tomorrow. I saw him not touching his food making me look like a pig. "Why aren't you eating?" I take a napkin rubbing it on my mouth.

"Right, sorry." He mumbles coming out of his thought.

We ate in silence only the sound forks, spoons and plates. It was really weird for me but I could see Justin trying his best to make it up for me. I could get used to this everyday.

I finished my food, placing the fork and spoon on the plate. I rubbed my stomach feeling very full.

Justin on the other hand didn't eat too much. Probably because of his stupid diet. He had gotten more skinner this past mouth, I didn't like it one bit. Should I start arguing with him again about this? Nah, I don't really feel like it today.

"Jason?" I quickly look up at him.

"Mmm?"

"You haven't really forgiven me, have you?" He frowns sighing.

"To be truthful with you no but I can see that you're really trying and I appreciate it." I give him a small smile.

He nods happily, " well that really made me happy, at least I'm not the last person you want to be with right now." I shake my head quickly. "Remember the time first time you asked me out and I said no?" I roll my eyes not liking that memory at all. "At some point I said 'yes' because you wouldn't stop trying every single day." I smile remembering that day. "Remember our first date, I was uncomfortable with everyone looking at us but you made it clear to them we didn't care what other people think about us?" I nodded remembering yelling at people that day. "Or when we first made love, you remember that don't you? Of course you do." He teases me. "Anyway my mom caught us and she let out a big rant how we should be careful and use protection when we were naked on the bed." I laughed holding my stomach because it was hurting of all the food I ate.

"You know I never bought condoms in my life, I always forgot." I chuckle rubbing my face with my hands.

"I did once but you threw it away saying it was an accident."

"It was." I lie.

"Right, like I believe that, if we had anything it would have shown by now, right?" He shrugs drinking some orange juice.

"Don't jinx it." He rolls his eyes playfully putting the glass down.

"Remember all the hard times we had together?" He whispers looking into my eyes.

"Mmm." I mumble.

"What I'm trying to say is I know we had a lot going on from up to down but we made it together. We have twins together, we live in New York by ourselves we made it this far together. Don't you wanna make new memories to replace the old ones? We can't make the bad things go away but we can make new memories to replace it." My heart warmed up with all these words he was saying just made me thought for a second was he proposing?

"You're not proposing, are you?" I ask standing up.

"Huh?" He makes a confused face. I walk to him looking at him for a second then rubbing my hands through his body like a security guard trying to find something. I say in relief going back to my seat.

"Thank god, you can't propose to me by the way." I smile crossing arms.

"Why?"

"Because I wear the pants in this relationship, and it's weird if you do it."

"Why is it weird-"

"Just don't do it okay?" I tap my fingers against the table.

I see Justin stand up making his way to me hugging me tightly, he started crying. I was really surprised by his action. He sat on my lap crying into my neck. I wanted to push him off by saying 'taking things slow' but didn't feel that right now, so I hugged him rubbed his back.

I couldn't stand him crying or seeing him sad all the time. I pulled him back seeing his eyes and nose all red, picking a napkin I wipe away the tears and blow his nose.

I forward myself placing my lips on his kissing him slowly, it had been a while since I kissed him this softly. I rubbed his back bringing my hands down to his ass squeezing it making him gasp in mouth. I lick his bottom lip he opens it up letting me explore his mouth. As I was enjoying that I felt someone pull my sweats making me fall from the chair with Justin.

"Ouch." I groan seeing Justin laughing as he was on my chest poking Drake's cheeks.

"Someone pulled dad's clothes making him fall." I look at Drake seeing him clapping his hands laughing.

"You, babe are in trouble." I whisper rubbing Justin's hips. He teases me rubbing his member against mine through his pants. "Okay, I've had enough let's go." I throw him on my shoulder quickly making it upstairs to have our fun time.

Justin's POV

Jason speared my legs, standing between then as he pushed himself on me, rubbing my dick in the process, making me moan.

"Stop with the teasing, bae! HOLY SHIT! YOU CAN'T JUST STICK IN IT!" He silenced me with a hard kiss, I whimpered his dick was deep inside of me. He just decided to push it in like always, without even fingering me.

He began moving, only trusting an inch or two as he waits for me to get used it. I feel myself slowly getting used to him inside me, as I start to pant a little from the heat, but also from the pleasure as I was getting.

"Babe, you're so damn tight as always I missed this. It's been to long." He whispers in my ear as he picked up his trust in me. I moaned scratching his back not using any words.

Suddenly Jason hit something inside me, that had me moan very loud. I quickly bit my lip trying to keep it down for the sake of the twins.

"Don't do that, I wanna hear it," he hits it again hard, bitting my lip harder feeling blood come out of it.

"Okay, then I'll just go harder." With another hard trust I pulled the sheets screaming loudly. I think the twins think I'm getting murdered.

I gotta stop thinking of them when I'm having sex, what is wrong with me?

I wrap my legs around him, pushing him closer as he growled out going in and out fast. The bed was shaking from the force he was trusting in me, my eyes rolling back as I try not to moan even louder.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you, so much."

Taking a hold of my hips, he trust long and hard, my mouth open as he bite and licks my sore neck, my short nails making quite the fucking mess on his back, as I bit my lips, when he really hit that bundle of nerves, making me see stars, as I suddenly come for all I'm worth, he came right after me.

"You're gonna be so sore tomorrow because I want another couple of rounds." He quickly jumped on me not hard to crush me, pushing himself inside me again.

--------------------------------

-want me to skip a few years so we can see the children grown up a little?🤔

Hiiiiiiii!!! Long time no update not my fault because I didn't have enough votes😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

You guys are so dirty with all the sex stuff lol I'm way worse let's face it 😂😂

Thank you for the votes and comments babes💎💎

-Nazanin🎀👄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.3K 17
In which a boy dies in his own house but his soul stays. Cover: jennerid
24.9K 964 47
Justin works for Mr. Jason Mccann. Justin has been hiding the fact that his girlfriend has been abusing him for years. how will Jason react when he f...
2.3K 109 22
I kept bumping into him. I don't know why. It's like everywhere I went he was there. He's all I ever think about. He's all I ever wanted. But he's a...
175K 11.4K 59
Book 1: Step-Brother's Book 2: Voodoo Doll Spencer and Jason McCann live with their father, Jeremy in the busy city of New York. The family was known...