Playing pretend | ziam {mpreg...

By -straightforziam

In which Zayn makes the biggest mistake, by changing himself to someone he's not and is completely oblivious... More

Introductions + warnings
00 | Prologue
01 | Last day of school
02 | The camping trip
03 | The plan
04 | Father son moment
05 | Finishing touches
06 | First day of senior year
07 | Unknown jealousy and making the first move
08 | lunch time and Invitations
09 | Small get together and warnings
10 | Climbing stocks and late night calls
12 | Early smokes and unexpected visitors
13 | Rude interruptions and the fight
14 | Threats and Apologies
15 | Suspicion and surprise Visitor
16 | Connections and sick day
17 | Skipping school and first audition
18 | The party
19 | Sleepover
20 | Sunday ice cream and the break up
21 | Teachers Pet
22 | First singing lesson
23 | First kiss and second base
24 | Morning smoothies and spilled milkshakes
25 | Daddy Issues and forgiveness
26 | Pep talk and getting ready
27 | The talent show
28 | I hate you, I love you
29 | Lies and guilt
30 | Morning sickness and pregnancy tests
31 | Telling Zayn
32 | Pain and sorry's
33 | Bathroom conversations
Questions&Answers
The answers to your questions
34 | Hateful Desire
35 | Awkward dinner
36 | Midnight thoughts and girl on girl action
37 | The talk
38 | Small gift
39 | FoOl FoR yOu
40 | First doctors appointment
41 | Baby shower planning
I'm deleting this story.
42 | Drawing the line
43 | 'Finding' out
44 | The baby shower
45 | Make up Sex
46 | Christmas Eve
47 | The proper date and New Years Kiss
48 | When time flies
49 | The beauty of birth
50 | Epilogue
Authors note

11 | Wet dreams and motorcycle rides

5.1K 303 139
By -straightforziam

Quick a/n : Posted a new ziam story called Cheaper by the dozen, check it out if you want :)

****

His lips ghosted over the smooth tan skin, pressing wet and lingering kisses down his lower back. He looked up, a devious smirk on his lips as he let his tongue ran over the rim, humming at the sweet taste.

He saw the boy whither beneath him, a soft whimper leaving his swollen lips at the sudden warmth. The dark haired lad placed his hands on his curvy waist, dipping his head back down and slowly lapped at the clean hole, teasingly circling it with the tip of his tongue.

"O— oh yes" He moaned, his hands grasping at the soft silk sheets whole pushing his âss back and more against his face. "More daddy" He gasped, throwing his head back at the pleasure once the older boy dove his tongue into his tight heat.

The lad spread his cheeks to get better access and to get in deeper, pulling his tongue out. "You like that princess? You like it when someone eats you out?" His voice was thick and hot, his eyes filled with lust as he watched the boy desperately try to get more out of him, slowly running his tongue over his bottom lip.

"Y— yes Zayn, I love feeling your tongue d— deep— oh sweet baby Jesus" The boy moaned loudly at the feeling of the older lads tongue back inside him, his body jolting forward and his dîck twitching.

Zayn smirked in satisfaction, loving the taste of him. But as much as it pained him, he slowly pulled his tongue out of him once he got him all slicked, licking at it once more before getting up on his knees, hands running down his sides.

He smirked at the sight before him, biting his lip when his eyes roamed the boys body. "Beautiful" He caressed his left cheek before handing it a hard slap.

"Can't wait to fûck that tight äss, baby girl" Zayn positioned himself, slowly pushing the tip passed the younger boys rim. He groaned at the sudden heat and tightness he felt around him, pulling him closer to get more into him.

"Fûck Liam" Zayn bit his lip, his fingers digging into the boys skin—

He woke up. Eyes wide and body covered with a coat of sweat. His breathing was uneven, chest heaving up and down. He looked around the dark room, rubbing at his eyes with a low groan. He glanced at the digital alarm clock beside his bed, the big read numbers reading, 3.49 am.

He laid back down with a sigh of frustration and looked up at the ceiling, running his fingers through his hair. He suddenly sat up as quick as he could and looked under the covers, closing his eyes once he saw his hard one. "Fûck!" He threw the covers to the side and quickly stood up, walking out of his room.

He looked around, making sure that no one was in the hallway before slowly sneaking towards the bathroom which was on the other side of the hallway. Just as he was about to open the door, he heard the familiar click of the door behind him open, making him freeze.

Please don't be one of the girls, please don't be one of the girls, he prayed with his eyes squeezed shut. "Sweetie? What are you doing?" He cursed in his head when the voice of his mother appeared, biting his bottom lip.

"I um, I was about to go to the uh" He cleared his throat, his cheeks turning a bright shade of pink. "Bathroom?" Trisha narrowed her eyebrows at her son's stuttering, reaching over to the side to turn the lights on of the hallway.

She looked over at the boy who was standing there with his back facing her. "Is something wrong?"

"Uh n— no I just um, I just really have to pee" Zayn chuckled nervously, chewing furiously on his bottom lip and now just realizing that he was jumping from foot to foot. "Oh" Trisha eyes him suspiciously, suddenly realizing what was going on. "Alright then, I'll just get some tea..." The older woman trailed off and Zayn listened to her footsteps making their way down the hall, a wave of relief flowing over him.

He quickly got in and locked the door behind him, stripping out of his sweats and jumping into the shower. He turned on the water, hissing a little at the cold.

After twenty minutes of being under the shower, he finally got rid of the boner, drying his hair. He sighed softly and rubbed at his eyes, looking at himself in the mirror.

He couldn't believe he had a wet dream about his best friend, his fûcking best friend. He sighed and licked his lips, putting the towel in the dirty clothes bin.

He never had this dream before. Never. So why now? The lad narrowed his eyebrows at himself, a small frown on his lips as he started thinking.

It was weird for him to think like that about the one person that understood him so well. Who was by his side all these years. He's not gay, that's for sure. He couldn't see himself being with his best friend like that.

It would be awkward and weird anyways. He sighed softly, turning on the sink and splashing the water into his face.

****

"Good morning son" Yaser grinned as he watched his older son walk into the kitchen, turning the page of the newspaper.

"Morning" Zayn yawned, stretching his arms and rubbing at his eyes with his palm, scratching at the back of his head. He walked over to the fridge and got the orange juice carton out, opening it.

"Slept well?" His father asked, biting his lip a little to hold back his chuckle. The blond shrugged and rose a brow at his father. "I guess?"

"Sounded like you did" Yaser rose the newspaper a bit, Trisha snickering from stove.

"What are you— oh" Zayn's eyes went wide and his face started heating up. "How much did you—"

"Oh we heard enough sweetie. I honestly had no idea you have your fathers—"

"Oh my god!" Zayn scrunched up his nose and put the carton away. "I do not want you to finish that sentence, please" He shook his head and walked out the kitchen. "I hate this house for having thin walls!" Trisha and Yaser burst into fits of laughter once their son walked up the stairs, Zayn rolling his eyes.

"Note to self, always tape your mouth shut before going to bed" He mumbled and sighed, stepping into his messy room.

He scratched at his chest and grabbed a sweater from the floor, sniffing to see if it was still smelling good, which luckily, it was. He shrugged and slipped into it, glancing over at Liam's window.

He slowly pulled down his sweater when he spotted the brunette on the phone by his mirror, laughing and trying to apply his lipgloss but kept getting distracted.

The lad shook his head and tore his eyes from of the brunette strolling out of his sweats and grabbing a pair of dark ripped jeans. He put them on and slipped into his Jordan's, tying them up before packing his bag.

He licked his lips and glanced back at the brunettes window, noticing he was gone. He narrowed his eyebrows a little, shrugging and grabbing his phone after he grabbed the keys of his motorbike.

Humming softly and looking down at his phone, he walked down the steps, hearing his mothers voice. "Oh good morning Liam, do come in. I bet Zayn will be very excited to see you again darling"

Zayn's eyes widen and he was quick to race down the stairs, Liam and Trisha's attentions turning toward the blond.

The brunette rose a brow at his best friend, tilting his head a little to the side. "Hi" Zayn said and smiled nervously at the boy, trying to lean against the rail but ending up stumbling a little to the side.

Liam covered his mouth, holding back his giggle as the lad tried to get his balance. "Um yeah so that happened" Zayn cleared his throat before fixing the strap of his bag on his shoulder.

Trisha grinned at her son and gave him a quick wink before smiling sweetly at Liam, disappearing in the kitchen. "Ready to go?"

Liam nodded and giggled, biting his bottom lip gently. "You look beautiful by the way" The older lad said once he took a glimpse at the other boy. And it was true, he really did look beautiful.

Liam was wearing a tight flower dress, it going to his upper thighs, his curls tied up into a bun and a dark flower crown resting on top of his head.

"Thank you" The brunette blushed and smiled, looking down at his shoes. "Uh we should, go now" Zayn grabbed both his leather jackets and gave one to Liam.

He watched him put it on and it being ten times too big for him, biting his lip to not coo at how cute he looked with it. Liam zipped the jacket close and grabbed a spare helmet, pouting.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked and narrowed his eyebrows. "I have to take off my flower crown." Liam frowned, making the older boy roll his eyes fondly. "You'll survive" He chuckled and threw his arm over his shoulder, ignoring the tingly feeling.

Liam giggled and took it off, putting it on Zayn's head before removing himself from him. He walked ahead, swaying his hips and making Zayn look at them. His mind went back to his dream and he bit his lip, shaking his head.

He put on his helmet and got the bike out of the garage. He hopped on it and turned it on, waiting for the brunette to climb on.

Liam looked at Zayn and slowly getting behind him. He wrapped his arms around his waist, biting his bottom lip. Zayn glanced down at the boys arms, taking a deep breath before starting the bike and speeding down the streets with Liam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 3.1K 30
555-8502: hey fucktard where are you 555-8502: dude wtf why aren't you answering...
11.1K 155 20
*** WARNING CONTAINS MPREG AND CONTENT OF ADDICTIONS AND RAPE*** *** MPREG meaning male pregnancy, if it's not your thing then this is not the story...
135K 5.8K 29
โI'm half a heart without you.โž
1.8K 90 17
Genesis Forrester was raised as a hunter, her parents both actively going on jobs and hunts. But after loosing both of her parents to it, Genesis mo...