Broken

By HeyyyItsMee

"Don't forget about me" More

Ch. I
Ch. II
Ch. III
Ch. IV
Ch. V
Ch. VII
Ch. VIII
Ch. IX
Ch. X
Ch. XI
Ch. XII
Ch. XIII
Ch. XIV
Ch. XV
Ch. XVII
Ch. XVIII
Ch. XIX
Ch. XX
Ch. XXI
Ch. XXII
Ch. XXIII
Ch. XXIV
Ch. XXV
Ch. XXVI
Ch. XXVII
Ch. XXVIII
Ch. XXIX

Ch. XVI

0 0 0
By HeyyyItsMee

Bianca
It's now been almost six months, I haven't been the way I used too be. I haven't been eating a lot, I haven't been active on social media, most nice I cry myself to sleep... worst of all... Derek....

I was spending that night at Derek's house but he went out before I showed up.
It was Arlie as midnight and he hadn't shown up, so I just decided to go to sleep and wait.
Just before I fell asleep, Derek finally came back "Hey" I said sitting up "Hey bitch" Derek said, slurring his words "Are you drunk?" I asked.
"Yup" he said "You're only 18, you can't drink" I said and got up and tried lying him down on the bed "Don't touch me!" Derek yelled and pushed me to the ground "Derek!" I yelled and got back up.
"Shut the hell up, bitch" Derek said taking his shoes off "Where have you been?" I asked "At a party" Derek told me "What party?!"
"My friends party!" Derek said "My gosh Derek, that's all you ever do now a days!" I said "You're such a pain in the ass" Derek told me and sat down "I'm done with you, Derek" I said and began to walk over to my things.
"No you're not!" Derek yelled, grabbing my neck and pushing me up against the wall. I tried pulling his arm back, I couldn't breath.
Derek finally let go and I dropped the ground "No go!" Derek yelled and I ran out of the house with my things. I got into my car and drove to Ethan's house.
I parked outside and called him, he actually answered.

E: "Hello?"
B: "Ethan... you answered"
E: "It's been six months, I'm over it"
B: "I really need you right now"
E: "What happened?"
B: "I'm outside, please come"

I hung up and then began to let out all my tears, the car door opened and Ethan was there. I was so happy to see him.
I hugged him and he picked me up, and brought me inside "Oh my gosh! What happened to your neck? Those are hand marks" Ethan pointed out "Derek did it" I said holding my neck "That douchebag" Ethan said.
"I'm so sorry" I said "Forget about, it was almost a year ago" Ethan said "I don't care, I haven't been the same ever since-"
"I know, Hayes told me. He said you don't eat most nights, you wake up looking like you cried yourself to sleep, and you don't look happy with Derek" Ethan told me, I kept silent for a long time, all those things were true.
"I know you're miserable, so am I" Ethan said and held one of my hands.

Ethan
I felt so bad for Bianca, she was miserable "I know you're miserable, so am I" I told Bianca and held one of her hands. Tears started rolling down her cheeks, so I gave her a hug.

I missed her so much.

I picked her up, brought her up to my room, and laid her on my bed. I laid next to her and wrapped my arms around her.
Next thing I knew, our lips were touching, then our cloths fell onto the floor, and I was hovering over Bianca.
I slid inside of her, and started grinding at a steady pace, she moaned every so often, but very quiet.

I missed everything about her. Her curves, her smile, her stare, her hair, her hugs, and the way she looked at me when she wanted something.

*Morning* Bianca
I woke up before Ethan did, I put my clothes back on and looked down at Ethan.
"I don't deserve someone like you" I whispered to myself "If I did deserved you, there would be a sign. I don't see one" I continued.
I quietly walked through Ethan's house and left his house. I got back to Hayes' place and walked inside.
"Why'd you come back so early?" Hayes asked "Just because I-"
"Who the hell did this to you?!" Hayes asked moving my hair, and revealing the bruised hand mark that Derek did to me "... Derek" I said and frowned.
"What did I tell you!? He's a bad person!" Hayes said and walked over to me "I know, he doesn't want us to break up though" I told Hayes "No! You're breaking up with him" Hayes demanded.
"I can't" I said "I don't care, go break up with him" Hayes demanded. I rolled my eyes and got in my car to drive to Derek's place.
I knocked on the door and he came and answers it "We need to talk" I told Derek and walked inside "What's up?" Derek asked.
"I don't think we should be together anymore" I told Derek "What?!" Derek said as his face started turning red.
"I don't want to be together anymore" I repeated "Why? Are you hanging around someone else?!" Derek said "N-No" I stuttered "Yes you were, you're such a slut!" Derek said and slapped me. I fell to the ground and looked up at Derek.
"I swear I haven't been around anyone else" I said "Stop lying and get up!" Derek demanded "Derek, stop this" I begged "I'm so sick and tired of you, just get out of my house" Derek said and walked away. I ran to my car and drove back to the house.
I went inside and walked up to my room. I walked up to my mirror and looked at the red mark on my face. I hated Derek.
"Did you do it?" Hayes asked walking in "No" I said covering the mark "What did he do to you?" Hayes asked, removing my hand and revealing the mark.

Question:
What's your favorite song atm?

P.s. I'm kinda having writers block and so that's why the few chapter are not that detailed and are being rushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 1.9K 29
"Should I take the chance?" FINISHED
59.6K 1.2K 45
"I'm build to last."
202K 3.8K 50
"You're different," | 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 |
139K 2.1K 35
"Your mine forever, Don't forget"