One Shots ⚣

By CockyLilo

This is basically just really gay one shots (that normally stretch out to like 4 parts so it's more like four... More

Prompts
Nouis [Petite][Nouis]
My Cute Pregnant Penguin [BMB][Lilo]
Waiting [Lilo][Kitten!Louis]
Waiting [Lilo]Pt.2
Grocery Shopping[Stony]
Chance [Stony]
The Boring Wall [Stony]
Darling, I'll hold you close [Tony/Phil] part 1
Darling, I'll Hold You Close [Part 2]
Darling, I'll Hold You Close [Part 3]
Darling, I'll Hold You Close [Final Part
The Scars Souvenir [Stony] part 1
Tattoo Your Last Bruise [Stony]Part 2
This Impossible Year [Stony] Final Part
Son Of Stark [Stony]
Son Of Stark [Part 2]
Son Of Stark [Final Part]
Oh Crap, Tony is a Cat [Stony]
Through Sickness and in Health [WinterIron]
Drop Out Of The Sky [SpideyPool|Stony]
Drop Out Of The Sky [Part 2]
Drop Out Of The Sky [BONUS]
Brendon Bunny [Spencer/Brendon]
Coffee [WinterIron]
If Lost Please Return to Phil Coulson [Tony/Phil].
To Fill The Void [Stony]
The Spaces Between Us [London]
Mirror Problems [London]
The L Word [London]
The Problem with DVD players [London]
12 Days Of Valentines [London]
This Is Halloween [London]
My Love For You is Ever Lasting[London]
I've Got You [WinterIron]
Weekend with The Uries! [Brendon/Josh/Sarah]
Weekend With The Uries! [Part Two!]
Your Hands Are Shaking [London]
The Story Of How Brendon Got Them Arrested [London]
Weekend With The Uries [Final Part!]
Get all the sighs and the moans just right [London]
Trade Mistakes [London]
Hearts, Hugs and Humphrey The Hippo [Brendon/Josh/Sarah]
Suprise! [Little!Josh Verse]
Taking Coming Out Of The Closet To A Whole New Meaning [London]
Taking Coming Out Of The Closest To A Whole New Meaning [Part 2]
Pity Party [Little!Tony]
Pity Party [Part. Two]
The Boys [Little!Josh Verse]

I'll be there for you, As Long as you're there for me too [Spideypool]

442 14 32
By CockyLilo

Long ass title but I think it fits well for what this one shot is to be.

Part of the 'Drop out of the sky' collection (; I would advice you to read the three shots before you read this, but you don't have to, you may just miss out on some information. (:

I have a fucking pain in my tooth and jaw so it took me longer to write this than what I thought it would. I also bullshitted my way through some of this, in the case of Wades hone life as a child and any mishaps that have happened in this fic. I don't imply it's true.

My inspiration for this oneshot is the Halloween fireworks

Wade Wilson would like to say that he's a well reserved, strong, independent man for his age and for the life that he has lived. He doesn't work well with others, it was obvious as he worked alone on stalkings and as being Deadpool - something that the damn X-Men can't get through their thick heads - and even during the war, Wade had worked on his own during retreats and would prefer to take out enemies without the heavy weight of another solider on his shoulders.

He could blame it for the independency he had to gain as a child, growing up with a hard working mother and an absent father, he had practically raised himself during his childhood years. Of course, he couldn't blame it all on his Mom because as much as she wasn't there during his childhood, it wasn't her fault for all of the shit that Wade had to endure all on his own.

It wasn't as if he was wounded, Wade was not inflected with wrenching, drenched in sweat nightmares that one should be after enduring years of physical and sexual abuse from his mothers string of ongoing boyfriends. No. but it wasn't as. He wasn't affected by every blow to the stomach or the work rough hands gripping his hair as a young child, it it didn't mean he had forgotten.

Although, Wade was affected in the way that he learned to punch himself out of every situation, using violence to get his way through high school, beating up what was classified as nerds and skipping class until he was pulled by the principle. He was thrown into a detention centre at the age of 15 for assaulting a police officer, dropping out of high school at 16 and enrolled into the army at age 17.

Wade was on his own by 17, his mother long before passing away from Cancer. There was no one to protest against his enrollment and in someways, Wade was glad that there would be nobody left behind if he was to die in war but at the same time, he couldn't help but feel the pain in his chest to know that there would be nobody there for him on his return.

3 years in the army, killing men, woman and children, watching the men you worked side by side with at times killed in front of your eyes, scars the mind more than what you would think. Wade has seen a lot with his 23 years on this earth, from the murder of children by others and his own hand just to save the lives of hundreds of others, and the near death of experiences he has endured himself.

Being Deadpool didn't really help.

"Well, Hello there."Wade smirks, his eyes roaming the Body of his boyfriend who is in the middle of getting changed into a pair of PJ's to get himself comfortable. He has the perfect view of his boyfriends ass, tight fitting boxers stretching over the pale flesh as Peter bends over to pulling up a pair of pj bottoms.

Wade isn't sure if he'll ever get use to living with Peter, they've been sharing an apartment - courtesy of Peters parents because Tony and Steve had money to burn - for little over a year and wade was still getting use to how it was to share a living space with someone who you're also sleeping with. But he was getting the hang of being woken up at 3am with Peters freezing cold feet digging into his legs, or the numerous hair protects in the bathroom, or the apartment smelling of home cooked food.

The apartment is as said; an apartment. It wasn't a penthouse, it didn't have 20 rooms or a private swimming pool on the roof, but the building was owned by Stark, and it was clear that it did. Two bedrooms and a decent sized living space for two young adults, Wade was glad that it was nothing bigger, he's sure he wouldn't have been able to adapt to such a size.

Change was different, a good different seeing as now wade didn't have to hide every time that landlord came round because he didn't have enough money to pay for rent, and he didn't have to sleep with one eye open any more. He still had his job - despite Peters protests - and he was still Deadpool, just in a better location where the streets were cleaner.

"Stop staring at my ass, pervert."Peter rolls his eyes, pulling his Pj bottoms up quickly and standing up straight. He turns just in time to see Wades pout, enjoying the show that he was watching until Peter went and ruined it by covering his ass.

"How can I not? It's just - there."He moves his hands aggressively at Peter, eyes comically wide."Just waiting for my dick. Your ass is practically calling my name."

"That's just a ting disturbing."Peter laughs, letting out a sound of surprise as he's being swooped off his feet by Wades automatically wrapping his arms around Wades waist and his arms looping around his Boyfriends neck. He can feel the warmth of Wades lips against the bare skin of his chest, letting out a small moan as Wade purposely nibbles the sensitive skin around his left nipple."Wade."

"These have to come off, now."He growls, fingers tugging at the waistband of Peters Pyjama bottoms. Peter lets out a moan, head tipped back as he feels Wade suck a purple bruise onto his neck, hands tightening around the hem of Wades hoodie."Fuck, you're gorgeous."

Wade is practically throwing Peter onto the mattress, causing him to let out a surprised sound as he lands on the soft mattress safely. Pulling off his jumper, Wade smirks down at Peter, unfazed with his bodily appearance because Peter has seen his body, He's seen every inch of his body and he doesn't care. Wades fingers are already making work to pull down peters pyjama bottoms.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa."Peter is Halting, prompting himself up onto his elbows so he can peer at Wade who all but stares at him with wide, trying to be innocent like eyes. Rolling his eyes, Peter continues."Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Lube?"

"Wade."

"Permission?"

Peter rolls his eyes again, kicking away his boyfriend who all but whines at the assault whenever Peter rolls off of the bed so he can retrieve something to wear over his torso. He ends up picking up one of Wades old Christmas sweaters, despite the time of the year, and pulls it on finding that it's a little too big on him due to Peter being on the slender side.

"Okay, what am I missing? We were just about to have sex but now we're not? What the shit, Peter."He stands up, grumbling swears as he pulls on his hoodie seeing as being naked is pointless now that Peter is refusing sex.

"Do you have do write it down and keep a sticky note on the fridge?"

"Please."

"We agreed so sex for a week."

"When the fuck did we agree on that?"

"Yesterday."Peter deadpans, throwing dirty clothing into the laundry basket and setting papers onto the bedside table for later. Their room was a mess, and sometimes Peter wasn't even sure how half of the stuff ended up in their apartment and it was kind of embarrassing when the maid that your Dad hires finds kinky handcuffs and flavoured lubes in odd places whenever he's cleaning the apartment.

"Was I pissed?"

"Probably. But that doesn't change the fact that you agreed to it."

"But why is it even a thing?"Wade asks in frustration, following after his boyfriend like a lost puppy as Peter leaves the bedroom to fetch for money for pizza, the delivery guy should be here soon.

"It's an experiment."

"To see how long it takes for your boyfriend to die of blue balls?"

"Basically."He smirks with a shrug of his shoulders and probably one of the most innocent bash of eyelashes that Wade has ever seen. He lets out a groan, watching as Peter grins and rushes to fetch one of the many notepads that are scattered around the place, scribbling words down onto the white page."What are you writing?"

"Notes."Peter replies simply, pulling the pad away whenever Wade stalks over to catch a peek at what Peter is writing."No looking."

"Not fair."

"Life isn't fair,"Peter sticks out his tongue, throwing his wallet at Wade whenever the doorbell rings."Get the pizza."

"Does it say slave on my forehead?"He glares, catching the wallet with remarkable skin. Peter turns to look at his boyfriend, his stance and expression almost prompting Wade to continue.

"It'll say single on your ass if you don't listen to what I say."

~
~
~

Nightmares were something that Wade did have often enough, but never something that effects him as it should. Maybe it was because his kind is already jam packed with far too much things to worry over shitty nightmares of the past, or maybe it was because he truly wasn't as scarred as people thought that he should be. He's fine, he doesn't need to talk to anybody about his time in Afghanistan or Francis - despite what Peter says - and he definitely doesn't have to talk to anybody about his feelings.

And okay, sometimes his nightmares shook him up a little, causing him to end up at Weasel's and drink until he's numb and end up with a Prostitute in his bed. Other times he'd go shooting, blow off some steam by beating up petty thefts and gunning down child rapists but no matter how many times he did, he could see the flashes of memories that he long ago buried to forget.

Afghanistan didn't scar him, or so he thought. Men and Women would come back scarred from the sights that they had endured, the murders by their own hands or of other soldiers, it was normal, it was natural. Peter has told him so many times that it's okay to have nightmares of times where he had to shoot a child, forced to carry a bomb, he's told him so many times that he has saved many by doing that and he's not a bad person.

Half awake, Wade flinches at the sound of a firework happening outside. His fingers flex into the fabric of the comforter that is draped over him and Peter who is soundly sleeping beside him, use to the annual fireworks outside and sleeping through the noise. He flinches again at the noise, turning onto his side and seeking the reassurance of Peter as he pulls himself in his sleepy state to wrap his arms around his boyfriend.

Peter lets out a happy sigh, settling into the warmth of Wades chest, unaware of the tense shoulders and hands that are gripping onto the sheets with a vice like grip.

His body jerks as another firework bursts in the air, his arms tensing around Peter, holding him close as he drowsy in and out of a restless sleep, his head turning to try and block out the sounds and eyes squeezed shut. It's too familiar to the gun shots, the rounds of fire that it makes his body produce cold sweat and for images that long ago he buried because he didn't want to remember

"Wade? Babe, you're hurting me."Peter slurs in his sleep, trying to shake off Wades harsh grip because sometimes Wade held him too tightly and then the man would just roll over and they'd go back to sleep, but this was too tight, there's something wrong with the way that Wades arms are tense over his ribs.

Rubbing at his eyes with a hand, he rubs away the sleep with a heavy yawn and blinks his eyes open jus in time to see the spark of light come through the open blinds of the bedroom, another firework bursting in the sky. Wade flinches behind him again, something that catching Peter off guard completely.

"Okay, shit."He curses whenever he pulls together the pieces of what he can identify as a nightmare. He's lived in a house with two parents that suffered more than their share fair of nightmares, he knows how to deal with them.

Skilfully, Peter is kicking off the comforter and onto the floor, giving him a better change of slipping out from under Wades tense arms and down to the bottom of the bed. He takes in a deep breath, watching as Wade turns onto his back.

"Wade, Babe, wake up for me."Peter uses a soft voice, keeping a distance between them as he shakes at Wades arm gently. It wasn't as if Wade is a deep sleeper, he can't afford to be one and really, if it was up to Wade he wouldn't sleep at all."Hey, you're alright. You're in New York, in our apartment, you're safe, you're okay. It's just a dream."

It takes more coaxing, and soft touches until Wade is waking up with a start, arm swinging which Peter knew that was coming his way, thankful for the distance between them. His chest is rising and falling rapidly, sweat beading down his forehead as he recollects what is wrong, what's wrong with him.

It's only when a firework bursts again is when it all comes back to him.

"Peter?"He calls, sitting up on the bed, bedroom plunged in darkness. Peter gives him a soft smile through the dark, reaching to turn on the bedside lamp.

"Hey,"He replies softly, remaining where he is at the side of the bed, on his knees. Wade flexes his fingers, looking down and noticing the already healing wounds from where his fingernails
dug into the flesh of his hands."You alright?"

"I'll be better when you bring that sweet ass over here,"He tries for a smirk, looking up to see Peter rolling his eyes just a little but the look of concern still washed over his features. He's crawling across the mattress, plopping himself on Wades lap as the man leans back against the headboard."That's better

"You do know it's okay to talk about what's bothering you, it doesn't make you any less of a man to admit that something is wrong."Peter says, rubbing his hands up and down Wades tense shoulders and arms. The frown is back on his lips."You're already mentally fucked up enough, I don't think bottling your nightmares help."

"I didn't have a nightmare."

Peter gives his boyfriend a pointed glare.

"Right, okay, I did. But I've had worse, far worse."

"That doesn't mean this one doesn't matter. You nearly broke my ribs, Wade. I know it was because of the firewor-"Wade visibly flinches at the word, causing Peter to stop what he's saying."I want you to talk to someone."

"Peter, we've talked about this-"

"No, I've mentioned it and then you fucked off somewhere in a sulky huff. We never talked about it, which means it's open for discussion."Peter cuts him off, looking Wade in the eyes, those beautiful brown eyes that never change."I love you, Wade and as much as I love you no matter what, I'd rather not have my boyfriend thrown into a Mental Asylum because he's too fucking stubborn to talk about his problems."

"I'll think about, okay?"Wade sighs, allowing his head to fit into the crook of Peters neck for nothing more than a bit of comfort as he breathes in the familiar scent of Peter, Peter, Peter.

~fin~ (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 48.4K 121
La verdad esta idea es pervertida al comienzo, pero si le ves más a fondo en vastante tierno más que perverso. nop, no hay Lemon, ecchi obviamente, p...
157K 9.1K 16
El maldito NTR pocas veces hace justicia por los protagonistas que tienen ver a sus seres queridos siendo poseidos por otras personas, pero ¿Qué suce...
107K 2.2K 20
- Tom Riddle - Mattheo Riddle - Theodore Nott - Lorenzo Berkshire - Regulus black - Draco Malfoy ¿Cuál es su favorito? Espero les agraden los one s...
142K 12K 33
|𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄| «El amor es el arte de crear por la sensación misma, sin esperar nada a cambio,más allá del placer mismo del acto creativo...