Remember Me (KTHTLA book 3){C...

Oleh Alitae00

"This right here, is a necklace. Not just any necklace, 20 years ago, it was said that this necklace have the... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Rain
Lonely Night
Taehyung's First Phone
The boy who goes by the name V
Do you not regonize me?
...
Who Did This To You?
The Expressionless Man
"Ill be back"
Samcheongdong: Our 7th time meeting.
My Confession=First Kiss
....
The Story Behind Our Meeting
What's a soulmate?"
The story of V and Hyuna
The wedding we've been waiting for.

A new begining

1.6K 114 50
Oleh Alitae00

Author's pov

As the two touched the box, a beam of light shine from the necklace.

The rain got stronger, lighting and thunder strikes.

Everyone in the museum race toward the light.

As the final lighting strikes, the box shatter as the two fainted on the floor.

The two security guards rush over to the two.

"Are you okay? Can you hear me?" They ask.

"You, call the ambulance. Now!" One of the security said to one of the people who was in the crowd.

As the ambulance came, they quickly put the two in and quickly rush to the hospital.

They contact hyuna's guardians and contact jungkook since he was the only one on taehyung's contact that answered.

Hyuna's pov

As I slowly open my eyes, I saw that I was back at the hospital.

"Hyuna! Are you okay?" My mom ask. I look at her and saw ah rim beside her.

"Ya, what happened?" Ah rim asked.

I didn't answer their questions, instead, I ask, "Where's V?"

"V?" They both ask, confused.

"Taehyung, where's taehyung?" I ask.

"Taehyung? You remember him now?" Ah rim ask.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"He left a while ago." Ah rim answered.

"Oh..."

"Why are you looking for him?" Mom ask.

I took off the hospital stuff on my hand and said, "mom, I'm fine, lets go home."

"Are you sure?" She ask and I nod.

As Ah rim and I wait for her, I thought back to everything. Maybe the reason why I couldn't remember things was because the cells in my brain were damage from the fall. But why was my name hyuna again? And why is Taehyung still Kim taehyung?

"Lets go." Mom said.

After dropping ah rim off and getting my stuff, mom and I head home.

"Mom, why did you name me hyuna?" I ask.

"Why are you asking about that?" She ask.

"I'm just curious." I said.

"Well, your dad and I was planning to name you Anna. But you kept crying and never laugh when you were a baby. Where ever we go, our relatives baby are always smiling and always happy when we say hi to them. But when others say, "hi Anna." You would always cry. And so your dad and I didn't know what to do. One of your aunt suggest taking to you to see a shamen and see if he knows what's wrong. And so we did and he said, you didn't like the name Anna. We ask him what name should we give you. He put his hand on your forehead and close his eyes. When he opens his eyes, he said, 'you're name is now hyuna. Ahn hyuna.' and so that's how Hyuna became your name." She explained.

"Oh.." I replied.

V's pov

"You okay?" Jungkook ask.

"I'm fine." I replied.

"Why were you at the museum?" He ask.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Dude, they said that there was a bright light beam coming through the box. And you know how that box is really tough, no one can break it even if they have the tools, it shatter. Isn't that cool? Man I wanted to see it." He said, "by the way, there was a girl there too. She was standing beside you and you two were found next to each other after the box shatter."

"I know. I was there, you don't have to tell me what happened." I said.

"Okay. I just thought you needed someone to remind you of what happened." He replied, "here's your drawing. It was found near you so they think it belong to you."

I took the drawings and said, "yeah these are mine."

"When are you going back to college?" I ask.

"You want me to go back already?" He ask, "we haven't even spend time together. "

"I was just asking. Why do you have to be so dramatic?" I ask.

"Oh, well, I'm going back the first week on next month. So, you better spend time with me before I leave."

"Arrasso." I said, "go home, it's late. Some virgin ghost might follow you home so be careful."

"Well, it's good to know that ghost have good taste in men." He said.

"Why are you so full of yourself?" I ask and smirk, "just go home. "

He let out a sigh and said, "only if girls have good taste in men as those virgin ghost, I'd probably have girls chasing me by now."

"Why don't you just focus on one girl instead of wanting a bunch of girl chasing you. That is why you're still single." I said.

"Says the one who's still single." He said.

"So what? I like being single. Saves more money." I joke.

"Okay whatever. I'm going home now." He said.

"Yeah, go." I said.

"Bye bye." He said and left.

A month later

A month have passed.

I went back to my normal life before all those craziness happen.

"Hi taehyung. Haven't seen you in a while. How was your break? Making me cover all your shift for the past month." Jae rim said.

"Sorry. I really needed that break." I said.

"For what?" She ask.

"Rest." I replied.

"You think I don't need rest? I have to work full time because of you, good thing I had my school break or else I would've missed out a lot." She said.

"I know I know. When you need that break, I'll cover for you." I said.

"Okay." She said, "imma go home now."

"Okay." I said and she left.

I put on my uniform and start working.

Hyuna's pov

After school today, mom said we have to go somewhere. I'm not sure where though. She tell me to invite ah rim over so that I won't be lonely since she won't be home. She's picking me up later to go somewhere.

"Ya, do you have any thing nice to wear?" Ah rim ask.

"No. why?" I ask.

"Your going somewhere, shouldn't you dress nice?" She ask.

"I mean I guess.. but I don't have anything nice to wear." I replied.

"Let's go shopping then."

"Like we have money?" I said.

"Your mom left some money in the kitchen table. We can use that." She said.

"That's for me to buy grocery."

"Well, we can go buy clothes today. We'll go buy grocery tomorrow." She said.

"Okay.. sure."

As we shop, she picked out two dress.

"Let's wear this." She said.

"Let's? You're going too?" I ask.

"Duh! Isn't that why your mom wants me over?" She said.

"I don't know."

"Your answers are short today. Are you okay?" She ask.

"I'm fine." I replied.

"Don't tell me you're still sad over that dream you had." She ask and I didn't reply.

"Girl, that's already a month ago." She said, "you know what day it is today?"

"May 13." I replied, she looked at me dumbfounded.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing.. nothing." She replied.

After we tried out the dresses and paid for it, we head back home.

We both got ready and mom came to pick us up.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Somewhere." Mom replied.

"Okay..." I replied.

When we got there, I saw that it was one of my favorite restaurants.

"Let's go." Ah rim said.

When we got in, ah rim and I follow mom to a table where some of our relatives are at.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone at the table shouted.

'Right. It's my birthday today. Should've read those journals. Totally forgot.'

"Happy birthday dumb girl." Ah rim said to me, "who the heck forget their own birthday?"

"Sorry." Was all I could think of to say.

As we eat and talk, ah rim wanted me to go to the bathroom with her to fix her make up.

"Why do you need to fix it? It looks fine to me." I said.

"Just let me check. If it's fine, we'll go back to the table if it doesn't, I have to fix it." She said.

"Okay then.." I said.

As she's stare at herself in the mirror, she said, "my lipstick is almost gone." And redo her lipstick.

"Okay, is that good now?" I ask.

"Wait." She said and take out her cushion and started applying it on.

"Good now?" I ask.

"Yes. Jesus. So impatient. You can go eat all you want now it's not like you're gonna die tonight." She said.

"You don't know that." I said and she shook her head.

"Let's go." She said.

As we walk out of the restroom, I bumb into someone.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's okay." He said.

"Omg! Is that who I think it is?" Ah rim ask.

"What?" I ask.

"Kim namjoon?!" She called out and the ahjussi look back.

"Omg it is you! I'm a big fan!" She said as she quickly ran up to him leaving me where I was.

"Wow. You still look so handsome." She said. I slowly approach them. It was awkward for me cause I don't know their group.

"Ah, thank you." He said and smile.

"What are you doing here?" Ah rim ask.

"Ah, the members and I are celebrating our anniversary." He replied.

"But.. it's not June 13 yet." Ah rim said.

"I know. We're doing it early cause hoseok's not going to be in Korea next month." He replied.

"Oh.. where is he going?" Ah rim ask.

"He's going on a vacation with his family." He replied.

"Oh.." ah rim reply.

The ahjussi look at me and give me a confuse look.

"You look like someone I used to know. What's your name?" He ask.

"I'm hyuna. Ahn hyuna." I reply.

"Oh. Wow." He said, "nice meeting you guys. Hyuna and.."

"Ah rim." Ah rim said.

"Ah rim." He repeated, "thanks for listening to our musics even though it's old now."

"No no. It's better than the songs the bands play now a days." Ah rim said, "I still listen to every one of them every day. I never get tired of it. Bangtansoyeondan is the best!"

He let a laugh and said, "thank you."

"We'll be going then." Ah rim said with a bow and we both head back to our table.

As we continue eating, I thought back to what namjoon said.

I look like someone he used to know? If im not wrong, is it jung hyuna? The one from the book?

"I'll be right back." I said and left the table and went to see where namjoon's table was .

"Excuse me." I said, tapping namjoon's shoulder.

"Oh, hi hyuna." Namjoon said and I look at the others, their face look shock when they saw me.

"Um.. is it okay if I ask you some question?" I ask.

"Sure."

"In private?" I ask.

"Um.. sure?" He replied and got up.

Yoongi' pov

"You all saw that right? I told you guys!" I said.

"Where's v then?" Jimin ask.

"How would I know." I said, "see I told you I saw v last time but you guys didn't believe me."

"Reincarnation is real then." Jimin said and we both look over to hoseok who seem like he didn't believe what he saw.

"You okay?" Jimin ask.

He didn't reply.

"But why is her name still hyuna though?" Jimin ask.

"Why don't you go ask her then." I said.

"As if I can. She'll think I'm crazy."

Hyuna's pov

"I don't know much. I think it's best if you ask hoseok." He said.

"Hoseok?" I ask and he nodded.

"Hoseok is her brother. I think he can tell you about it. All I know is that you resemble her. I don't know anything about a manga book or anything like that." He replied.

"Oh. Is it okay if I talk to him then." I ask.

"Yeah sure. He's leaving tomorrow morning so if you want to ask, today is the only day." He replied, "but if you're talking to him about this, everyone of us already know, except the manga part, so you don't have to talk to him in private."

We both return back and I sat at the table with them.

"Um.. which one of you is hoseok?" I ask, trying to be polite since they are older than I am.

He told me the story of the two lovers. 

After he finished, I was speechless.

"Thank you for your time." I said as I stood up from the table.

"No problem." He said.

When I got back to our table, mom said, "where did you go?" 

"Bathroom. I had to do some business." I said.

"Oh, okay. Let's go." She said.

I grab my stuff and walk with them to the cashier to pay.

Next day 

Since it's a Saturday, I got up, put on my gym clothes and went for a jog with mom.

When we got home, she wanted to watch the soccer game and so she told me to go buy chicken and beer for her.

I grab my purse and head out to the chicken restaurant  near our house.

As I start heading there, it started to sprinkle a bit. Is it gonna rain?

At the thought of it raining, I thought to the story at the museum. I quickly ran toward the chicken restaurant and saw him.

Kim taehyung. 

The person whom I've been wanting to see.

I open the door and went in.

"Annyeonghasayo." He greeted. 

His eyes wide open as he saw me but quickly look away. 

I smile and greet him back.

He took my orders and I wait for it.

"Kim taehyung." I said and he look up at me.

"You know my name?" He ask.

"Yeah. We met a few time." I said.

"You remember me now?" He ask and I nodded.

A smile curve on his face and he quickly hide it.

"Ahem. How?" He ask.

"Remember what happened at the museum?" I ask.

It took him a while and he then said, "what does that have to do with it?" 

"Never mind forget it." I said, too lazy to explain. Actually, I didn't know how to explain it. I'm not sure of it yet.

After a while, he finally give me my order.

"Thank you." I said, with a smile, "bye." 

He didn't say anything.

I open the door and head out.

As I was walking, someone grab me on the arm.

I turn around to see who items and it was taehyung.

"Let's start over." He said and I give him a confuse look.

"I'm Kim taehyung." He said.

I smile and said, "I'm Ahn hyuna." 

"Nice to meet you." He said. I laugh and said, "nice to meet you too." 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.8K 145 4
Hickies cause Han Soojae some trouble after she leaves them on her navy officer boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. (I was inspired to write this by a tumblr p...
64.9K 3.7K 33
FIRST PART Jake is a professional tennis player, Sunghoon is a professional ice skater. They somehow meet. "Suddenly someone pushed Sunghoon to the...
652 142 24
This story is written for entertaining purpose. No reality..! Jungkook is seriously a Vampire. No doubt bemby... let's check it out, how? 🙂💖 I thin...
687 115 27
Story of two childhood sweethearts, whose Love for eachother just rises day by day with some known and unknown reasons. Though misunderstanding creat...