The Prince of Mirkwood (a Leg...

By gorlogsbeard

I watch in horror, as the arrow lodges itself into Legolas's chest. He grunts slightly and then falls to the... More

The Prince of Mirkwood (a Legolas fan fic)
Ch. 1: Home
Ch. 3: Prisoners
Ch. 4: Who Are You?
Ch 5: Waiting
Ch.6: Meeting the King
Ch.7: Threats
Ch.8: In a Tree
Ch.9: My Friend
Ch.10: Orc Attack
Ch.11: A Great Elf
Ch. 12: Visiting
Ch.13: The River
Ch.14: Remembrance
Ch.15: The Rangers
Ch. 16: Another Visit
Ch.17: Gone
Ch.18: Departure
Ch.19: Awake
Ch.20: You Doubted Me?
Ch.21: A New Position
Ch. 22: A Walk
Ch. 23: Gollum
Ch.24: A Nuisance
Ch.25: It'll Never Work
Ch.26: You Can't Stop Me
Ch.27: The Battle for Thranduil's Hall
Ch.28: Nothing is for Certain
Ch.29: Understanding
Ch.30: It Needs To Stop
Ch.31: Come With Me
Ch.32: You Were Right
Ch.33: Not Anymore
Ch.34: Searching
Ch.35: The Stonebird Tavern
Ch.36: Watch
Ch.37: Sheer Terror
Ch.38: Revenge
Ch.39: Pretty Eyes
Ch.40: Perfection, regardless of rejection
Ch.41: All Her Tears
Ch.42: Our Home
Epilogue
The King of Mirkwood
Author's Note
Author's Note (IMPORTANT)
SEQUEL

Ch. 2: Visitors

15.6K 439 30
By gorlogsbeard

Glynnii's pov

I raise my bow and aim it at the three cloaked figures. They had crossed the eastern border of the forest a few moments ago and within seconds my fellow guard members and I surrounded them.

The partially naked, small creature runs around in circles screaming. A few other guards crowd closer to it in hopes of controlling it. It hisses at one of them. The three cloaked figures stay dead still, standing, not making a sound. I hear footsteps behind me and I turn to see Prince Legolas, Thallan and Laeroth emerge from the woods. Legolas brushes past me with a deep look of concern and determination in his brilliant blue eyes. He steps up to the three people with Thallan close behind him. Legolas holds up his hand, signaling for us to put down our bows. Then he folds his arms behind his back and holding himself with an authoritative posture. 

"Show yourself!" He barks. The largest figure throws back his hood, to reveal a man chin length brown wavy hair and a short beard. His soft brown eyes are calm and causually meets the prince's wild gaze.

"Amin merna quen." The man tells Legolas. Legolas raises an eyebrow. (I wish to speak)

"Amin uuma malia." He replies. (I don't care.)

"Mankoi?" The man inquires. (Why?)

I see Legolas's eyes narrow.

"Dina Taur'ohtar!" He shouts. (Silent ranger!)

Legolas glares at the man and looks at the other two figures.

"Pull down your cowls." He orders. The two people pull down their hoods to reveal a man with dirty blonde hair that's braided and a girl with wavy dark brown hair. The strange creature starts screeching loudly. A few of the guards near him raise there bows up.

"N'ndengina ta!" Legolas orders. (Don't kill it!) They instantly put they're bows down. The creature looks up at Legolas with wide sad eyes. Legolas turns away from them.

"Search them." He orders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1.7K 20
Artemis that's my name. A Long long time ago a young elf prince gave it to me. He was the crowned elf prince of Mirkwood. His name Legolas he was a v...
185K 5.3K 29
Once there was a Hobbit who set out on a quest to reclaim the homeland of the Erebor Dwarves of old. Never did he know where his journey would take h...
15.9K 475 13
"Clouds of fear were quickly covering the once cheerful blue sky. You knew then how unprepared for battle the people of Lake-town were. As you l...
Elf Dream By TJ

Fanfiction

101K 2.8K 25
I awoke covered in dirt and pine needles, in a forest, surrounded by lush vegetation and brush. It looked like it was afternoon, but I wasn’t positiv...