I'll Adopt Her

Von lxlxlxlxlxlxl1

One night at the De La Garza's/Lovato's house and Hannah's life is changed forever. Her mom and brother were... Mehr

I'll Adopt Her
We're a Family Now
Moving Out
Zane's Coming Home
The Funeral
A Not So Fun Night
Choosing Between the Two
Love?
Depressed
Will He Make It?
One Crazy Evening
Big Problem
Reunion
The Break-Up
Mysteries
Theres a First For Everything
Revenge
Want You Back
Demi's Past
Birthday Surprise
Getting To Know Each Other
Authors Note
Happiness
Neon Lights Tour Here We Come
Mom?
Missing
She's Back
Forgiven or Not?
Last Show
The Celebratory Part
Authors Note
Tattoo/Changing of Last Name (Last Chapter)

Leaving Day

1K 31 3
Von lxlxlxlxlxlxl1

Hannah's POV

So the boys are finally leaving the house, which is kinda great since we just have taken in six girls. Me, Drew, Sky, Louis, and Demi are at the airport biding our goodbyes to the boys. I just hope I won't cry. I looked at Sky and she's was already bawling. Well can you blame her, her boyfriend is about to leave and she doesn't know the next time she'll see him.

I just stood in the back of the bunch waiting for everyone else to say their goodbyes to them. After I notice everyone had said their goodbyes, it was my turn.

"Goodbye Harry." I said to him while he engulfed me into a hug.

"Take care love. I'll let you know if I ever see Zane." He said.

I nodded and remembered how close Zane and Harry were. He was in Australia when Zane got in a car accident. Well mostly that's his fault, but Harry still cared for him.

"Just let me know if he ever does anything stupid." I replied.

"We're talking about Zane right? He's always going to do something stupid."

I laughed at his comment and just nodded again. Harry then grabbed his things and went to the security line.

Next in line of saying goodbye was Dylan. I was never close to him, I mean we were friends but not best friends. So our goodbyes were short.

Next in line was Kendall. Now I get to scold him and tell him to not do anything stupid to hurt Sky.

"Goodbye Kendall." I said hugging him.

"I'll see you soon." He said.

"Soon?" I questioned.

"Ya I'll be back soon to see Sky. We made a pact that we wouldn't go three weeks without seeing each other." He answered.

"Well aren't you two cute." I playfully said.

"You know it." He winked then left to the security line.

Now it was time to say my goodbye to Logan. We've been through a lot since he's been here. The kiss, the report on tv about us. It's all to much. It's sad to see him go though. Now I'll have to call him and complain about my problems. That's fine though as long as I know he's happy with his career, I don't mind.

I walked in front of him and he just stood there. No words could explain how much we were going to miss eachother. I think he felt the same way because all we did was stare at eachother. Next thing I knew his arms were around me. It frightened me at first but I loosened up and hugged him back.

We stayed like this for a few minutes until I felt the warmth of his body leave mine. He looked into my eyes, and then he kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to miss you so much." He let out breaking the silence between us.

"Same. I don't know how I'll manage to live without you." I joked.

"I know you'll just have to call me atleast four times a day." He played along.

We just stared at eachother again. This time I hugged him again. We pulled apart and I saw his eyes were a little moist at the ends.

"Are you to break first and cry." I said.

"No." He said sniffling his nose.

"It's ok, right when you get on that plane I'll probably be crying to. I'm just glad you started first."

We hugged our final time and then pulled apart. He smiled a heart wrenching smile and walked to the security line. Once he got there he turned around and waved. I waved back until I saw him disappear.

I turned around and walked back to everybody. They all looked pretty sad. Obviously since all of our friends just left.

"You ready?" Sky asked.

"Nah, you guys go ahead. I'll walk home since it's not that far." I answered.

"Do you want me to walk with you?" Drew replied.

"No I'm fine."

"Hannah?" Demi said.

"Go." I said waving them away.

"Ok but call me if the paparazzi find you okay?" she demanded.

"Ok."

I saw them walk away. I just took a seat in the airport, letting everything sink in.

Demi's POV

I feel so bad for Hannah. Everyone just keeps leaving her. I can't imagine what she's going through. I want to help her, but I feel like she has an issue with letting people in. I never know anything, she doesn't show any signs. That's something I'll have to get used to.

I walk into my house and see all the girls sitting in the living room. Talking, conversationing, why can't I get Hannah to be like that. She talks but, I just don't know.

"Did they get on the plane safely?" Ally asked.

I nodded and sat down next to Cher.

"How's Hannah?" Lauren asked.

"I don't really know, she wanted to walk home, so I don't think she's taking it well." I answered.

"Should I go find her, you know to make sure she's ok?" She asked.

"If you want to, it's not my decision it's yours." I replied.

She nodded her head and walked upstairs. I'm guessing her and Hannah really hit it off yesterday since Lauren's worried about her. I'm glad maybe she can talk to her about everything.

Lauren walked back downstairs with her jacket and left. I just hope she doesn't get lost while finding her.

Hannah's POV

Alone. Sitting alone in an airport. I haven't moved since they've left. Why should I? When I get home, it won't be the same. So why? I don't know how this is affecting me so badly. It just is, I feel like my heart is almost empty. First my parents and brother die, then my idiotic brother decided to do stupid things and leave, lastly one of my best friend leaves. Whose next? Drew, Sky, Louis. Dear god no not Demi. Just my luck it would be her.

Would it be that bad though. Ever since I've been adopted by her all these horrible things have happened. But what about all the good things though like me meeting Fifth Harmony and Cher LLoyd. I mean who gets to say they've meet them.

I'm so confused. I have all these feelings that have been bottle up. I don't know how to deal with them. Like would the world be better without me. No, Hannah that's not the case it never will be. But what if it is.

I put my head in my hands and let out a sigh. Why does my life have to me complicated? Its the price I have to pay to be happy.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw it was Lauren. I hopped out of my seat and just hugged her. The hug lasted forever. I didn't want to let go. But she pulled away and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Are you ok?" She asked concerned, looking into my eyes.

"I don't really know." I honestly answered.

"Come on. I wanna take you some where." she put her hand out waiting for me to grab it.

Eventually I did and we headed for her car. Once we were in the car and on the road, she turned on the radio. She turned it down, which means she was going to talk to me.

"Are you ok?" She asked again.

"I'm fine." I replied.

"Your not fine, I know somethings wrong. Are mad because if you are don't hold it all inside. You can talk to me."

"I'm not mad, just confused."

"About what?"

Should I just tell her. How do I tell her I don't know if I belong here in this world? What will she say to Demi?

"I won't tell anybody it'll just be between me and you." She said.

I let out a sigh.

"Oh we're here." She yelled.

We were at a lake. Nobody around just us. There was a single tree by the lake. She started walking towards it so I followed. She sat under it, I did the same.

"I used to come here when things were on my mind." She said.

I nodded at her comment.

"Now back to our conversation. Why are you confused?" she repeated.

I took in a long breath, then let it out. I'm just going to get to the point instead of dragging it on.

"I-I don't really think I belong here on this earth. Like everybody would be better without me." I let out.

Lauren just stared blankly at me.

"Have you always had this thought?" She questioned.

I shook my head.

"Today is the first day I've thought it. I was thinking about it right before you came to me at the airport."

"Why would you think this?"

"When ever I'm around, everything goes wrong. I'm surprised nothing has happened to you yet."

She chuckled. Why is this funny?

"Hannah your just in the wrong place at the wrong time. None of that means anything, it could be a coincidence."

"That's not the way I feel."

"You shouldn't feel that way. You have a new family, who loves you. Which means you'll never be alone again, so don't fear. Even if you only trust me and when I'm miles away I'm still by your side. So don't worry."

"Thanks Lauren."

"Now come on." She said getting up and walking to her car.

We were in the car and on our way home. Lauren really changed my perspective. I do belong, and always will.

Demi's POV

Lauren came through the front door. She came into the living room and sat down.

"So did you find her?" I asked.

She nodded. She didn't seem like her happy self, which made my think, Hannah had something to do with it.

"Was she ok?" I asked.

She let out a sigh.

"Demi, she told me that she didn't know if she belonged in this world anymore." she answered.

This took my breath away. Why would she think that? She's had a nice life since I adopted her. Why would she want to do that?

"I talk to her and I think I broke through to her, but only time will tell." She said.

"Ok. I'll go talk to her." I said.

We both got off the couch. She went upstairs to see the rest of the girls, while I went to mine and Hannah's bedroom.

I opened the door and there she was laying on the bed, looking at the ceiling. I sat on my bed, which was across from hers. I took in a deep breath and started the conversation I thought I'd never have with Hannah.

"Why?" I let out.

"Lauren told you." she said still looking at the ceiling.

"Why wouldn't she? This isn't something you keep bottled up inside."

She didn't say anything.

"Demi why did you want to adopt?" She finally said.

"I thought you were a nice girl who needed someone in life to finally save you."

"That's nice, now tell me the real reason."

She sat up and looked into my eyes.

"That is the real reason."

"Why?"

"Why wouldn't it be?"

"Because I'm freaking messed up! Everything goes wrong when I'm around! Everything and I'm tired of it! My own father decided to ruin everything for me! Then my psycho brother had to make it worse! You don't know how bad that messes with me! I'm sick of it! I just, I just want to be gone, away from everything!" She yelled. By now she was crying.

This broke my heart seeing her like this. I just went over to her bed and hugged her. She resisted trying to push me away. I wouldn't buge, I kept my arms tight around her. She finally stopped struggling.

She just broke down in my arms. She was crying on my shoulder which made this worse for me. By now I had tears in my eyes. This hurts me, my baby girl wants to just die. I never thought I'd see the day.

We layed on the backboard of the bed. She layed on my chest still crying. That's when I let my tears out. I wiped them away so she wouldn't see them. I needed to be strong for her.

"Shhh, it going to be ok." I said trying to calm her down.

Her next statement made me drop to the depths of despair.

"No it's not."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

365K 8K 49
She Wasn't A Normal Person With Any Normal Life. She Grew Up With A Okay Life. Until Her Parents Started To Abuse Her And Her Brother Jake. She Was O...
55.4K 1.2K 40
Taylor Lee Matthews is your regular girl. 11, currently blue hair, brown eyes, goes to school. But she lives in an orphanage. She gets bullied and on...
8.5K 125 41
In January of 2008, as her career was just beginning, Demi was given news that absolutely shocked her. She was pregnant and about to be a teen mom. O...
8.8K 175 35
What happens when Britts dad comes home drunk one night causing her to become an orphan after one terrible event? Will her idol finally notice her? I...