ITS NINJA TIME๐Ÿข๐Ÿข(major edit...

By CRAZYASS_FANBITCH123

Okay all i wanna say is please dont fucking judge me like for real lol i had like writers who inspire me and... More

Zoe Bio
AMBER bio

Brenda BIO

148 12 10
By CRAZYASS_FANBITCH123

full name:brenda dulce gracia de la Cruz

age:15

(BTW IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT HER LOOK: her hair like really fucking long like on her waist you know)

Eye color:black and style

Height:5,0

Hair:black. hair

Race-shes Mexican

Personality: she's hard to get,she's attractive, she's secretly very intelligent ,she's a hot head,she's girly,and she's sarcastic and gives attitude also nean (mean and nice)
She's a sporty kind of girls she good at soccer so she's sorta a tomboy.

Body type:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 32.3K 81
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
862K 71.8K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
925K 55.1K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
2.7M 158K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...