The Dean

By LucifersMinion

Nicholas is offered a job as the Dean which he couldn't refuse. Now all he wants is to finish the academic ye... More

1- The New Dean
2- The Funeral

Prologue

15.4K 283 4
By LucifersMinion

"Mommy ? How can you say that ?" I asked tears streaming down my face. I thought she loved me. Doesn't she ? Why isn't mommy helping me ?

"How can you accuse a man like David, Nick ? He is such a great man ! Why are you acting up ? He took care of you while we couldn't. Didn't he ?" She asks genuinely confused. How do I tell mommy ? How do I tell her that Master David is a very bad man and he scares me ?

"He hurts me mommy. He gives me nightmares" I shout in hopes of making her see my view. She didn't instead a stinging sensation is felt on my right cheek. I look at her bewildered. She slapped me !

"Go away Nicholas and don't ever show your face here again ! Such a disgrace you are !" She screams and points to the door. I do what I was told. I left. I never looked back. I will miss mommy and daddy but at least I won't see Master David again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 2.2K 34
"So what do you want", I said, looking into his deep green eyes. "I thought it was obvious. I want you, and I'm going to get you". "And what makes yo...
2.6K 114 33
Forbidden love isn't the only thing that's tempting to have. But to meet a man you are not supposed to meet and share passionate moments with must be...
58.4K 2.2K 12
This book is story of Anna and Arturo from the New York Mafia Trilogy. You can read this at the same time as A Mob Boss's Heirs (after you read A Mo...
942K 13.7K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...