Zelink: Princess Bride

Por Sunshinehappygirl81

When Link left Hyrule after the Twilight Invasion, he left Princess Zelda with a broken heart. He promised he... Más

Chapter One: A New Beginning
Chapter Two: Confessions
Chapter Three: Never Love Again
Chapter Four: A Lost Hope
Chapter Five: Conspiracy
Chapter Six: The Plan Set In Action
Chapter Seven: Lake Hylia
Chapter Eight: Pursuit
Chapter Nine: Cotom
Chapter Ten: The Duel
Chapter Eleven: Ralo
Chapter Twelve: Sumo Wrestling
Chapter Thirteen: Revealed
Chapter Fourteen: Faron Woods
Chapter Fifteen: Gone
Chapter Seventeen: The "Death" of the Hero
Chapter Eighteen: Finding the Man in Black
Chapter Nineteen: Renado, the Miracle Man
Chapter Twenty: Unbreakable
Chapter Twenty-one: Storming the Castle
Chapter Twenty-two: Wedding Crasher
Author's Note

Chapter Sixteen: First Experiment

1.6K 43 19
Por Sunshinehappygirl81

Cotom sat in front of his dilapidated house. After the failed attempt of killing the Princess, he had no clue what to do with his life. He spent a good portion of his life trying to find the Sorcerer of the Winds and avenger his beloved father. The other half was of his life was trying to get by.

Of course he didn't agree with trying to assassinate the Princess, which he was glad he was out of that terrible ordeal. But, what he wanted right now was to find that man in black. Only he could make Cotom into a better swordsman.

He felt someone lightly tapping in his head, he looked up to see an extremely large Goron towering over him. "Hey", Cotom said with suprise, "Ralo, you remembered I lived in the Hidden Village. Good job!" It was Cotom who gave him the directions of finding him if things went down hill.

Ralo beamed with pride, "I think I'm getting a bit smarter."

"Indeed."

"What are you doing all alone?" Ralo inquired.

"I dunno, it's just sort of natural to me. But, I have been thinking. That man in black...I need to find him, to help me avenge my father's death," Cotom explained.

"I'll help you the best I can."
____________________________________________________________________

The subject of pain always intrigued Vaati. That was one of the reasons why Dark Link assigned him the task of ending the life of the Hero of Twilight.

In the deepest part of Hyrule Castle's dungeon, was were Vaati's experiment would take place. His test subject: Link.

There Link was held, having a familiar sense of danger in his gut. He knew something was up.

Soon enough he stood between Vaati and Dark Link, shackled in chains. "As much as I'd love to see the so called Hero suffer", Dark Link told Vaati, "I have some wedding preparations to attend to."

"I'll go ahead and start then," Vaati replied.

As Dark Link exited the dank dungeon, Vaati pulled out a book of all his findings.

"Oh", Link said with fake fear, "I have a feeling this will be interesting."

"It will."

Vaati formed an orb purple fire in his right hand and threw it straight at Link. Link screamed in agony in reply.

"That was dark magic," Vaati explained, "I have been researching the effects that darkness has on the light. But I think that was enough for the day, don't you agree?"

Link just glared at him in return, still fighting the affects of the dark magic.

"Hmmm," Vaati thought, "Maybe soon we could get a Fierce Diety out of you."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

58.7K 1.8K 32
#1 for the tag Breath of the Wild #1 FOR LINK X READER BABY LETS GO! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH! Dear Journal, Impa told me that writing this after L...
236K 3.4K 30
Zelda and Link have finally reunited after the Calamity, and there's a lot to do to restore Hyrlue to its former glory. On their adventures together...
43.3K 1.5K 62
When Zelda is forced to marry a tyrant that would bring her country to ruin, she lashes out at her new husband. The new King plots against her so he...
2K 75 20
It has been five years since the defeat of Calamity Ganon. As Hyrule and its inhabitants strive to rebuild from the ruins of their despoiled homeland...