Roommates

By ChunkyFunkyMonkey

Rosalie Harness is a typical seventeen year old teenager, she goes to school, dates, parties and all other ty... More

Roommates
Roommates (1)
Roommates (2)
Roommates (3)
Roommates (4)
Roommates (5)
Roommates (6)
Roommates (7)
Roommates (8)
Roommates (9)
Roommates (10)
Roommates (11)
Roommates (12)
Roommates (13)
Roommates (14)
Roommates (15)
Roommates (16)
Roommates (17)
Roommates (18)
Roommates (20)
Roommates (21)
Roommates (22)
Roommates (23)
Roommates (24)
Roommates (25)
Roommates (26)
Roommates (27)
Roommates (28)
Roommates (29)
Roommates (30)
Roommates (31)
Roommates (32)

Roommates (19)

286K 4.6K 1.8K
By ChunkyFunkyMonkey

A/N - I haven't uploaded in a long time, I'm in the middle of an Art exam, Textile exam, revising for an English and a maths one as well and have recently done a Science exam.

So don't hate me, I haven't had time, but I uploaded.

Thanks for all of you who comment, fanned, voted and read this book!!

325 votes before next chapter?

Enjoy, and it's not that long, I didn't have much time to write.

Chapter Eighteen

You know when you wake up and you feel like life couldn’t be better? You just want to stay in that moment forever and enjoy every single second of it?

That’s exactly how I was feeling right now at this moment.

I shifted in the bed, going up on my elbow and staring at Vincent’s sleeping face. He looked so adorable, his arm was wrapped around my waist, his eyes closed, making his eyelashes seems longer, and he was snoring softly.

Smiling, I traced my finger around his jaw, towards his nose and then back down to his lips. He shuffled slightly, but didn’t wake up.

I leant towards and gently kissed him.

I turned around, slowly, trying to get out of the bed without waking him up.

Vincent growled and gripped my waist tighter, pushing me towards him.

“Vincent,” I giggled, pulling the covers towards my exposed chest.

“Don’t leave me yet,” he mumbled, sending soft kisses on my collarbone; I shivered at his touch.

“We’re not going to stay here all day! It’s already two in the afternoon and I need to have a shower,” I replied, not bothering to get away for him. I was enjoying his presence too much.

“Want me to join you?” he asked, seductively.

My whole body tingled at the thought of having a shower with him. I shook my head at the thought, “If we have a shower together we’ll probably never leave the hotel,” I mumbled, blushing at the thought.

He groaned and let go of my waist.

“What do you want to do today, now that you don’t wanna spend the time with me in bed?” he asked, “unless you changed your mind…” he continued, waggling his eyebrows.

I laughed half heartlessly.

Standing up, I grabbed the covers and placed it around my naked body, leaving Vincent sprawled naked in the bed.

“Hey!” he yelled.

I chuckled enjoying the view before heading to the bathroom. I dropped the covers halfway through and enjoyed hearing Vincent groan before closing the door to the bathroom.

After I finished with my shower, I realised I had no clothes to change into. Sighing, I grabbed the towel and placed it tightly around me before stepping into the bedroom.

Vincent wasn’t in the bedroom.

Shrivelling my nose, I smelt food; I followed the smell and found Vincent on the small table in the balcony helping himself with French toast.

Ignoring the fact that I was only in a towel, I sat down opposite him and grabbed the French toast off him and took a bite.

“Fuck! This is good,” I moaned, grabbing another slice off his plate.

Vincent stared at me with an amused grin, “What?” I mumbled, chewing quickly.

“Nothing,” he chuckled. His eyes went down to my towel, he raised a brow.

“I have nothing to wear apart from the dress I had on last night,” I informed him, taking a sip of orange juice.

“Don’t worry, I’ll call someone to send some clothes over,” he said, standing up.

“You done,” I asked, staring at some strawberries and French toast he had left on his place, I licked my lips.

“Help yourself,” he chuckled, “going to have a quick shower.”

I nodded and ate as much as I could until I felt like I was going to blow up.

After a while, someone knocked on the door, I opened the door, only wearing the robe since I had no other clothes to wear.

I guy, no older than twenty five in a uniform had a rail of clothes on it, both male and female.

I guess Vincent decided to call someone and get clothes. I realised all of these were new and that I had never seen them before, I sighed.

“How much,” I asked the boy, who was staring at my chest. “Oi, eyes are up here,” I said, amused at the guy blushing.

“Sorry…,” he mumbled, “it’s already been paid for,” he said.

He put it inside the room; I quickly grabbed a ten dollar note and handed it to him before closing the door.

“Who was it?” asked Vincent, a towel around his waist, droplets of water was falling down his abs, and his hair was soaked making him look more attractive than usual.

I gulped, and licked my lips, feeling my heart pace increase.

“Just this guy who bought this in,” I said, pointing to the rail of clothes, I turned around hoping that he couldn’t see the lust covering my eyes.

“Oh, okay,” he said amusingly, I knew he was vaguely aware of how much I was lusting for him right at this second, especially since he walked behind me and placed his arm around me and started kissing me on my neck, slowly.

I gulped, “I-I think we s-should go to the b-beach,” I gasped as I felt his groin on the back of my back.

“Sure,” he said, pushing himself closer to him.

I turned around and was about to ask him to stop when he pressed his lips hard against mine. I pushed him back.

“Vincent,” I moaned, “stop”

It didn’t really help that his erection was pressed close against me.

“Stop what?” he asked innocently, placing his lips against mine again.

I groaned, “Vincent.”

He sighed, before following away, “fine. Sorry.”

I looked into his eyes, he seemed to be slightly upset.

“we’ll have fun later, okay? Just not now, we need to get dressed to go to the beach.”

He smiled in understandment, “can’t wait,” he whispered in my ear.

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed a bikini along with a pair of shorts and a tank top and headed towards the bedroom.

*~*

I stared at the beach, it was filled with people. I felt self-conscious. I took a glance at Vincent who was taking his shirt off.

Maybe this was a bad idea.

“What’s wrong?” said Vincent.

I hesitated before answering, “I-I think we should go back to the hotel,” I answered, honestly.

“Missing my body already,” he joked, taking a step closer towards me.

I smiled slightly.

“Seriously though Rose, what’s wrong?” he questioned, staring profoundly in my eyes.

I wasn’t going to tell him until I realised I’d already told him the story.

“It’s my scars,” I whispered slowly, hoping no one was listening.

I saw him tense, “it’s okay, they’re barely noticeable and I doubt anyone will be staring at you since if any guy dares to steal a glance at my girl, I’ll easily break their jaw,” he smiled, with a trace of anger.

I smiled, “I guess you’re right, it’s not like anyone here knows me, unless we see Lia or Gina,” I muttered.

“I’ll call Zack and tell him to make sure none of them go to the beach if you want.”

I hugged Vincent, “no, it’s okay, thanks though.”

I kissed him lightly on the lips before taking my shorts off, exposing the bottom of my white bikini and my slightly tanned legs.

Enjoying the way Vincent was staring at me hungrily, I stripped off my tank top slowly. I caught sight of the movement in his pants and smirked.

“Looks like someone is getting a little excited,” I smirked wider when Vincent blushed.

He pushed me in front of him, so that his little friend was hidden.

“You have to seriously stop playing these games on my Rosalie, they’re torturing me,” he growled.

I laughed, and stepped away from me, he grabbed me back, “let me just calm down a bit before you leave me,” he whispered

I giggled crazily, causing some people to give me strange glances.

*~*

The three passed in the blur, before we knew it, it was time for us to head back to Zack’s aunts house.

We packed our stuff in this little suitcase that we had bought and grabbed a taxi to Cecilia’s house.

*~*

“Rose! Thank God you’re back, I’ve missed you like crazy and I really needed you, but you never answered your phone,” I caught sight of Lizzie who looked grateful that I was back but something was off with her, she looked upset, and her eyes were slightly puffed.

“Lizzie, what’s wrong?” I questioned, concerned.

She glanced around and whispered, “I caught Calvin and Gina making out.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 123 18
Rosalie Wilde has been training her whole life as an assassin to one day take down the enemy and avenge her family legacy. Finally everything she's w...
6.9K 157 14
Rosalie Harris is a beautiful girl 17 years old, 5'6, curly hair, light brown skin, and dark blue eyes. She's the definition of coming from money he...
4.9K 44 20
Never would have thought of being a mate to someone I didn't even think that I deserved to have one because of what I did but it was because of you t...
266 48 14
Eliana Sherom who is a 19 years old and is struggling with a trauma that her boyfriend gave but when she finds out she has the the most popular guy...