All we know (Completed)

Phoebe13a द्वारा

Life has never been very straight for Jade. Bullied in school and now having to hide her feeling for her band... अधिक

Prolouge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A Sequel

Chapter 1

2.1K 65 26
Phoebe13a द्वारा

Jade's POV:

Leigh-Anne  never acknowledges me when she's with that pig. It's like I'm just a stranger. Or an outsider is what Jesy likes to say. Jesy  was close to Leigh-Anne  but it changed when she started to go out with Josh. Perrie  thought they were cute and she never really cared because she had her own boyfriend. Jesy and I were available. The only person I want is leigh-anne  and she's taken for ever!

Leigh-Anne POV

"Lee lee I want a word!" Josh called from the front room.

I hated when he called me Lee lee! That was the nickname Jade gave me! I quickly made my way into the front room. My head down.  "

"Babe why were you checking Jade out earlier?" He asked.

"I I I wasn't!" I stuttered.

"Don't lie to me baby!" He shouted. He got up from the sofa and pushed me to the ground.

"Admit it Leigh! " He roared stamping on my stomach.

'Ok I was checking Jade out!" I squeaked. "

"I knew it you piece of trash!" He roared slapping his hand hard across my face.

"Please stop" I squealed. "

"I'm sorry I ever engaged to you wait I'll rephrase that I'm sorry your ever born!" He said menacingly. He then left me shivering on the floor in a pool of blood. All I wanted right now was a hug off Jade.

Hope you liked it!

What's your opinion on Josh? Should Leigh-Anne marry him?

Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14.7K 718 58
Beth and Perrie broke up, Noah returned, and the girls are still in the middle of touring and performing. How will they deal with all these things th...
21.7K 1.2K 27
When Leigh-Anne moves to a new school to try and get away from her past, only to find that it has followed her. Jade, her new found friend seems to b...
44.4K 1.6K 79
Elizabeth Fields carries more suffering and secrets than most people. Her Best friend Sam tries to help her through it all, but how can you get out o...
605K 14K 100
"I'm here now. I'm here to patch you back up until you're good as new. And love you until you forget what that hurt feels like." For a long time, Ja...