Yui's Naughty Sister ~Diaboli...

By Rawrt3d

A story where a dumb and humorous girl, named Akemi, goes into mansion filled with blood sucking hot ass peop... More

•Character Info•
Chapter 1-Meeting The Mosquitos[Edited]
Chapter 2-Meeting The Mosquitos (Part quarto)[Edited]
Chapter 3- Satan's Day [Edited]
Chapter 4-Satan's Day (part 2) [Edited]
Chapter 5-Where is the Takoyaki?![Edited]
Chapter 6-Monthly Dinner Party[Edited]
Chapter 7-Tag Your It! [Edited]
Chapter 8-You need Jesus Reiji [Edited]
Chapter 10-MISSION! [Edited]
4Chan
Vampires Have Periods?!
Chapter-11 MISSION! Fail? [Edited]
Chapter-13 Ball
Chapter-14 Where are we? Star wars?
Thank You~
Chapter-15 Pain is everywhere~! ;-;
YOU GUYS (Note)
Chapter 16- The Bitch Is Here!!
Happy Birthday Mama Reiji!
Chapter 17- Yui makes me barf
70K?!?;?;?;?;??;;
Chapter 18- Subaru is not a Toyota
daB oN dEm hAteRs

Chapter-12 Desire

4.8K 149 65
By Rawrt3d

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Akemi's POV

"What's this shit, Reiji?! I barely can read the handwriting! Its so cursive." I squinted my eyes trying to read the piece of paper in my hands.

"Dear Sakamaki's, Your father has invited to a balls-- what this?! A ball? REIJI! ANSWER ME!!" I threw the paper at his face and watched as it slowly slid down his face and on the ground.

"Quit yelling, its giving me a migraine." He rubbed his temples with a sigh and adjusted the glasses on his face.

"Tougo, is our father, and he invited us for a dinner, and you're coming with us." He gave a sadistic smile towards me.

"And I have to teach you some manners before going there."

"N-NOOOOOOOO!!!" I fell onto my knees, and yelled at the ceiling.

"Starting today." He walked away few meters away and unexpectedly stopped.

"NOOOO!!"

"Also Akemi, pick up the paper and burn in your way." He yelled back and disappeared.

"NOOOO-wait what? Is that your way of telling me to go kill myself?! with Carbon monoxide?" I asked outloud but received no answer.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

SMAC

"YOU WOMAN STOP IT!" I rubbed my bruised hands, as I had tears in the corner of my eyes.

"A lady Shouldn't stuff her face with food." Reiji lectured

"Yeah, I stuffed my face with chocolate cakes, What are you gonna do?" I said with sass.

SMACK

I rubbed the back of my neck.

"STOPPP IT MAMA REIJI!"

SMACK

"Don't ever..."

SMACK

"Call..."

SMACK

"Me with such a...

SMACK

"Ridiculous name!" He shouted with arms crossed.

"Hmph!" I turn my head away from him, but her grabbed my chin, making me look at him in the face.

"Its Seems You won't Listen, Is a Ruler not Enough? Do you need more discipline?" His Ruby red orbs Pierced mine.

"NOPE! NOPEEE NOPE TO THE AS-"

SMACK

"Don't cuss."

-ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT THE HISTORY OF CHINA!" I Giggled Nervously, as he started to lecture.

Third Pov~

"A Woman should be elegant."

"A woman shouldn't shout."

"Be calm."

"Don't stuff your self with food."

"Don't be messy, No Guy would like you."

".....Zzz....zz..."

A loud smack of a belt echoed throughout the mansion.

"OW! NOW YOUR USING YOUR BELT WHAT THE F-"

A black aura surrounded Reiji, as his pupils turned into slits.

"A Lady...Never cuss." A Shiver On Akemi's Spine occurred.

"-W-What Did The D-Duck say...?" Akemi looked onto the ground with tears forcing its way out.

"I-I'm Sorry...I should have listened Mama Reiji..." She bowed a perfect 90 degrees.

Reiji Just stared in slight Shock.

'So she did listen...Tch That brat making me feel guilty...She will get a punishment' Reiji Thought and sighed, Not liking The proper Akemi.

"Akemi Stand Up, And Get out, You learned enough." Reiji said with a low voice, Akemi could hear.

Akemi Jumped In happiness, and hugged him.

"HAHHA! It was a trick! Bye-Bye~!" She Smiled with a wink, and dashed out to freedom.

'That little...She will Certainly Take a Punishment!' Reiji promised Himself.

Akemi's Pov~

I skipped happily in the halls.

"Freeeeeeedoom~!" I smiled and clapped my hands together.

That is when I froze.

"Now what?" I mumbled, and starting counting the hours on my fingers.

"Its 1 pm.... 2. ...5....1..?" I added The numbers with my fingers...

"7..... add 1... 8! 8hours before something happens!" I placed my hands on my Hips, and thought.

'Music?'

'Talk to myself?'

'Annoy Someone....'

'All three of them together!'

"Yosh!" I teleported to the Music Room, and looked around for the piano, which was at the center of the room.

Curse my Blindness.

I walked towards the Seat, and started to think of what to play.

"Yas!"

(The song is' Higarashi No Nako koro ni {Dear You}, I don't own it)

Lets skip to the end~

I hit the final note of the Song.

"Sooooooooo Sad....But the Anime was Brutal!" I grin at my last comment.

"When Will I see my brottttthherrsss???" I ask myself.

"Yui seems like a suspicious Pumpkin.."

"Why did I call her a Pumpkin? Maybe because she's Fat?"

"Halloween..passed...Waaaahhh~ I didn't celebrated it!" I whine, and talked to myself more.

"Did I JUST WASTE ONLY 30 MINUTES?!"
"Oh my muda asshole....This is getting boring..."

"Ayato......Sitting on a...Potato and he is humping...A...Kanato..!" I rap

"HUMP! HUMP!HUMP!" That is when and Idea struck me.

"HONHONHON~" I cleared my throat, and started with a high-pitched voice

"Ahh~ F-Faster! A-Ahhhh~" I acted and blush Furiously at what I just did, I got to embrassed to continue, I covered My whole face into my arm.

"Nope...No-"

"WHO DARES HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME?!" I jump and fall onto the ground, From The shout.

"L-LAITO?! What are you doing here!?"

"Oh...Weird-Chan! Were you having fun?"

"Cough Who said cough cough I'm having fun?" I averted my eyes from him, and blushed, THIS SEEMS MORE SUSPICIOUS, DAMNIT!"

"Fufufufu~ are you sure you aren't lying?" He walks closer at my fallen down figure, and kneels down onto my face.

"Are You sure~?"

"WEE WOO WEE WOOOOO!! THE AMBERLAMPS ARE CALLING! SOMEONE HAS MCFALLEN!" I shouted, and Pushed Laito from my face, and ran towards The Music Door.

"Go..G-Fu!" I bumped into a Chest.

"Don't Escape me Weird-Chan!" I look up at Laito, and tried moving out of his way.

"Excuse me, Young Lad! But I'm trying to save a mcfallen Cilent." I said with my failed British accent.

"You could Do That later~ fufufu~ lemme have fun!" Without nay warning He Pushes Me onto the ground, Knocking the oxygen out of my poor lungs.

"Gasp WELL AREN'T YOU NICE!" I glare at him, as I tried Fixing my skirt, That kept flying up.

'Regrets..Regrets...'

"There~ There I will be Gentle~" A layer of pink dusts on his cheeks.

'Yeah becareful, I have Fragile Limbs, baka!'

'Wait why am thinking at a time like this?'

'Stupid Akemi.'

I tried Pushing His Chest away, but Failed, as he trailed Light feather kisses on my neck.

"You Tomato Whore! Get off me!" I tried prying his Arms That was Held around me, but nothing worked.

'Teleport! TELEPORT! MOVE LAZY ME! Mooooooo-ve!'

I felt Something Wet Above my breast.

"RAAPPEEEE! POTATO G-!"I Yell so loudly, Laito cut me off By Placing His Hand on my mouth, and glared at me, with lust-filled eyes.

"Sh....Be Quiet...I don't want to be harsh on you." He says it seductively sending shivers down my spine.

'So you call this not harsh?!' I reached my mouth into his neck, ready to bite him, but he pushes me Back, with licking my neck.

"Ahh~" He moans slighty in delight.

'AHHHH!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!' Tears slowly Filled my eyes.

'First I'm trapped, If I do something, something worse will happen. Second, If you were about get raped? What do you do? I-I don't know! I can't think!'

I bit my lip, as I held back a moan.

'WHY DID HE HIT THE GOOD SPOT ON MY NECK?!'

"Y-Your....N-Not Laito.."

"Hm?" He looks at me with a surprise glint in his eyes.

"Where...Is The real Laito, you imposter!" I gritted my teeth.

"Heh...Ha...HAHA! Your always Cute Weird-chan!" He stands up, making me run away from his grasp, and outside to freedom.

"I will let that slide Ake-Chan~ One Day I will mark you mine~"

###########

Jesus...This isn't a Lemon!

-puts Holy water into eyes-

Jesus..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 522 19
Just a bunch of oneshots, and I'll take requests.
20.3K 421 12
"If only brothers could love each other, none of this would happen" Akia Cho is much more then she thinks. Two of the brothers are interes...
16.9K 176 32
You are sent to a mansion for who knows why and six smokin' hot guys live there. You will experience being their bride one by one, unless I put a one...
233K 3.6K 24
Book #1 ---------------------------------------------------------- 15 year old Aki Komori was adopted by Seiji Komori when she was 4,the church didn...