∞Summer Love∞

By FandomHeaven

This is a story about 2 girls and 2 boys falling in love at a camp for 3 days. A girl named, Renee, drops her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Book 2 ╰(▔∀▔)╯
Toby and XY
A/N

Reiner and Sakura

30 0 0
By FandomHeaven

Follow-up of Toby and XY

3rd Person POV

"So you told me the story of Toby and XY," Jacky said, "tell me Reiner and Sakura next?" "I'm surprised! Reiner never told you?" Renee said. "All I know is that they met in the Toby and XY story, haha." Jacky laughed. "Alright, I'll tell you." Renee smiled.

The story of Reiner and Sakura

Reminder of how Reiner looks like ^^^

The two met at the parking lot of the all-boys academy. The three girls followed Reiner inside the academy to find Toby while Sakura stayed in the car to wait.

After a few minutes, Reiner came back alone. Sakura glared at Reiner and Reiner winked back. "I'm back pretty lady~" Reiner flirted "Stay away from me." Sakura glared. "Aww don't say that~" Reiner said hugging her and leaned in to kiss her.

Sakura pushed Reiner away and glared at him with a dark aura "Do that again and I guarantee you won't live." "Playing hard to get I see. I like that~" Reiner said, "I like you." "You boys are full of shit." Sakura glared. "Ouch, right through the heart!" Reiner teased with a fake hurt face. "This is why I hate flirts." Sakura mumbled. "Well I should go now Ben might be looking for me~ I'll see you next time pretty lady~" Reiner said and walked away. Sakura rolled her eyes with a pissed look.

After that XY came back. XY walked up to Sakura's car and said, "Sakura we're going to meet up on Saturday!" XY grinned. "How nice." Sakura mumbled. "What's wrong?" XY questioned "Reiner bothered her I'm guessing" Renee said walking to the car with Misha. "Where were you 2?!" Sakura glared. "Exploring." Misha answered. "Ugh, lets just go." Sakura said getting in the car.

The Next Day Friday

"Yaaaaay last day of school!" XY said. "Then Toby tomorrow." Misha teased. Renee and Sakura held in their laughs. "Can we follow you?" Renee teased. "NO!"XY yelled. "Misha lets go the bell is about to ring," Sakura said.

Time skip to Lunch

"Want to go shopping today?" Renee asked. "Sure! I want to buy some new clothes for the date." XY said. "Wow, XY being girly never thought I'd see the day." Sakura laughed. "Me and Sakura are in too." Misha agreed for Sakura. "Alright!" Renee smiled.

The girls got their lunch and went to sit down. "I'M HUNGRY LET'S EAT!" XY yelled happily. All the girls laughed together and started to eat their lunch and talk about random things.

Timeskip After school at the Mall

"The mall! The best place on earth!!!" Renee shouted with joy. "You're over exagerrating." Misha said. "I find it annoying sometimes," Sakura said, "same place and same stores with the same clothes." "Ya know, I have to agree with Sakura," XY said, "but I need clothes for the date." "I'm going to go somewhere for a bit and buy coffee anyone have any requests?" Sakura asked. "Nah, have fun. Call us once you're done." Misha said. "Okay, see you guys later in a few minutes or so." Sakura said.

Sakura's POV

I walked around looking for a coffee shop, when I accidently ran into someone. "Ouch, sorry!" I said. "It's fine." said the person I bumped into. I looked up and saw the persons face and man I looked shocked. "Oooh~ Sakura! I missed you!!!" Reiner said hugging Sakura. "Gross get off me." I said. "Don't be like that!" Reiner pouted. "Heeeey Reiner! Who's the cute chick?" Reiner's friend asked. "My girlfriend!" Reiner grinned. "I'm sorry did I hear you wrong? Did you just call me your girlfriend?!" I glared. "She doesn't look happy..." Reiner's friend said. "Well she's not my friend yet." Reiner winked. "Ugh, I'm going I still want my coffee." I said walking away.

I bought my coffee and went to find the girls. 'My day couldn't have gone worse I just had to bump into Reiner.' I thought. "What else could go wrong?" I sighed. "What do you mean?" Misha asked. "Oh Misha!" I said. "Did something happen while you were gone?" Renee asked. "Wheres XY?" I said trying to change the subject. "She's still shopping," Renee said, "and don't change the subject!" "I ran into Reiner." I said. "I smell love in the air." Misha teased. "Shut up... Lets go back to XY..." I blushed.

"So did you pick out an outfit?" I asked. "I can't decide between these two outfits..." XY responded.

"Wow, such relaxing outfits..." Renee said. "So casual for a date..." Misha said. "Eh, who cares?" I said. "WE DO!" Renee and Misha said. "But its not a date... Its only them hanging out right? They aren't going out." I replied. "Sakura's right, that's the only reason I chose these 2 outfits." XY said, "Now which one looks better?" "Second one." I said. "Yeah I agree the second one is pretty." Renee said. "I don't care I'm a tomboy~" Misha danced. 

"Well, it's getting late we should probably head home see you all on Monday!" Renee said. "You guys sure you don't want a ride home?" I asked. "No, it's fine," Misha said. "Alright, then night." I waved goodbye.

I walked to my park in the parking lot when I was suddenly pushed against the wall. "Ow!" I winced, "What the heck?!" "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry did I hurt you?!" Reiner asked. "What the heck do you want?!" I glared.

"I know it may not look like it but... I really like you..." Reiner said. "W-wha-" I said but got cut off. "Let me finish, I may seem like a flirt and all but I really do sincerely like you... Sakura give me a chance please..." Reiner said and leaned in.

3rd Person POV

Sakura blushed 50 shades of red as Reiner leaned in closer and closer. Reiner's lips touched with Sakura's, then she closed her eyes and kissed back. Their lips parted and Sakura covered her face with her hands. "I-I hmm... You don't have to give me your answer now... But I want to know soon... Uhmm... Sorry about that." Reiner said and walked away blushing. 

'He kissed me... What's wrong with me?! Why is my heart pounding so much?' Sakura thought. Sakura slowly walked to her car and sat inside to think about what happened.

Sakura's house

"I'm home mom..." Sakura said. "Did you eat dinner yet?" Sakura's mom asked. "No, I didn't but I'm not really hungry, I'm going to go do my homework." Sakura responded. "Alright." Her mom responded back.

 Sakura went into her room, closed the door, and flopped onto her bed. 'Ugh... My heart is still thumping! What did that Reiner do to me?!' I thought, "Maybe some sleep should help..." Sakura thought. Sakura closed her eyes for a few seconds and fell asleep until the next morning.

Sakura woke up and stretched her arms. "Hmm... It's morning... I'll go for a jog maybe." Sakura said to herself and went to change. 

Sakura jogged to the park thinking 'Ugh, I can't get that kiss out of my mind!' Sakura ran to a bench and rested. A shadow casted upon her and she looked up. "Renee!" Sakura said. "Something wrong? You usually never go for jogs unless your thinking about something." Renee asked. Sakura told Renee everything and how she felt after. "Wow sounds like you went through a lot." Renee said. "Yep..." Sakura replied. "Ok, I'm going to come straight out and say I think you like him." Renee said confidently. "W-what?!" Sakura blushed. "I THINK YOU LIKE HIM!" Renee said louder. "I heard you the first time!" Sakura said. "Confess to him." Renee said. "Say whut now?" Sakura blinked. "I'm not saying it again." Renee replied. "But I don't know where he is..." Sakura said. "Confess to him on Monday!" Renee laughed. "What if I don't have the courage to!?" Sakura panicked. Renee said, "You're a strong girl Sakura! You can do it!" "Alright, I'll do it on Monday." Sakura said confidently.

"Did you bring spare clothes?" Renee asked. "Yeah, why?" Sakura replied. "Go change, we can go get breakfast together," Renee said. "Alright." Sakura ran to the washroom's and changed her clothes.

"Cute outfit! Very lady like." Renee said. "Thank you," Sakura thanked, "now where are we going for breakfast?" " Our regular place," Renee responded. "Alright, lets go!" Sakura smiled as the 2 girls started to walk to the breakfast place. 

Breakfast Place

"What would you 2 like today?" The waitress asked. "I'll have a ham and cheese omelete with milk tea please." Sakura ordered. "An egg burger and coffee for me." Renee said. "Alright, I'll come with your orders in a few minutes." The waitress said. After 5 minutes their drinks came. "So how's your homework going?" Sakura asked. "Great so far, you?" Renee asked. "I haven't started it yet..." Sakura pouted. "Wow, that's rare you usually finish it in one day," Renee said shockingly, "Reiner must have really gotten to you..." "Yeah..." Sakura pouted. "I'll help you with your homework. Lets have a study session tonight?" Renee asked. "Hmm, sure." Sakura agreed.

"Here's your egg and ham omelet and your egg burger." The waitress put the food down. "Thank you." The 2 girls said. "Ahh! Isn't that XY?" Renee pointed. "Oh yeah! And that must be Toby!" Sakura stared. "Cute couple." Renee pointed out. "Yeah totally!" Sakura giggled. "Well, I have to go home for family business after this so I'll see you tonight?" Renee said finishing her food. "Okay see you till then!" Sakura said. 

Timeskip Night

"Hey Renee!" Sakura welcomed. "I brought snacks just incase!" Renee giggled. "Alright!" Sakura cheered. The 2 girls went up to Sakura's bedroom. Renee asked, "Geez, why is your room always cleaner than mine?" "I don't think so my room is usually messy, I just cleaned it because you were coming over." Sakura told Renee. "WELL!" Renee said. "Drama queen alert." Sakura laughed. "ALRIGHT LETS JUST GET TO WORK!" Renee shouted. "Don't shout!" Sakura pushed Renee softly. "Now! While we're working we can talk about Reiner." Renee giggled. "What are you a love expert?" Sakura stared. "Yes totally, I have like 100 boyfriends." Renee flipped her hair. "YOU CHEATER!" Sakura gasped. The 2 girls giggled and started to work on their homework and asked questions they didn't know.

Before they knew it, they both fell asleep. Sakura's mom came in holding snacks, she saw the 2 girls sleeping and covered them in a blanket and left the room smiling.

The Next Day

Sakura and Renee woke up at 11 a.m. stretching and yawning. "Morning." Sakura scratched her eyes. "Morning Sakura." Renee yawned. After a few seconds of waking up Renee's phone rang. "Hello?" Renee picked up the phone. "RENEE! ME AND TOBY ARE DATING! WHERE ARE YOU! MEET AT THE PARK!" XY shouted through the phone, "MISHA IS ALREADY HERE WITH ME!" "Are you going to call Sakura?" Renee asked, "Because if you are she's already here with me." "I can hear her loud and clear. Note to self she screams in the phone too." Sakura noted. "ALRIGHT BE HERE SOON!" XY yelled through the phone. 

Renee and Sakura walked to the park to meet up with Misha and XY. "Hi, guys." Sakura waved. "YOU 2 ARE LATE!!!" XY yelled, "Now me and Toby are dating! I'll tell you everything!!!" "No no, lets start with Sakura," Renee said. "Huh?" Misha and XY said. Sakura and Renee explained everything that happened on Friday and what happened yesterday too.

"Holy shit... You got kissed earlier than me?" XY questioned. "Wait... earlier?" Sakura asked "Oh, hmm... Toby and I kissed..." XY blushed. "XY blushed..." Renee said. "Creepy...." Misha mumbled. Sakura nudged Misha and said, " Don't be mean, this is a new side we've seen... I think..." Sakura whispered. "Give us the details to your story." Renee said. XY explained everything that happened yesterday and how she felt. "That's how I felt when Reiner kissed me!" Sakura giggled. "Okay are we going to be the only single ones?" Misha asked "I think so." Renee responded.

"Let's change the subject and go shopping!" Renee said. "Too much shopping is bad for our health Renee," Misha said. "Shopping is not bad for our health!" Renee yelled. "Oh, let's just go..." Sakura dragged Misha while XY dragged Renee.

The 4 girls bought outfits and wore them in the mall.

Sakura ^^^

Misha ^^^

Renee ^^^

XY ^^^

"I gotta say these new outfits rock!" Renee said. "I agree!" Sakura laughed. "You 2 dragged us everywhere..." Misha dropped down to the floor. "I agree." XY said falling down too when she was suddenly caught. "Toby!" XY screeched. "Hey." Toby chuckled. "I'm here too!" Reiner waved being followed by a blonde and a brunette boy. "The blonde is Ben and the brunette is Liu." Toby introduced. "Nice outfit." Reiner stared at Sakura. "Th-thanks..." Sakura looked down and blushed. 

"ALRIGHT LETS SPLIT!" Renee suggested and push XY with Toby and shooed them away, then put Misha and Ben together and pushed them away, and she dragged Liu away with her. 

"Can I talk to you?" Both of them said simultaneously. "Y-you first." Sakura blushed. "I know I'm rushing things... But I really can't wait anymore. Can I have your answer now?" Reiner asked. "Uhmm... Well that was going to be my question... Well uhmm not the answer!" Sakura said, "I really like you too..." Sakura blushed. "Really?!" Reiner's eyes lightened up. "Come with me I want to show you something!" Reiner smiled and held out his hand. Sakura took his hand and he took her to a place.

Some random place Reiner picked

"Wow! It's beautiful here!" Sakura's eyes sparkled. "I know right?" Reiner replied looking at the view. Reiner lifted Sakura's chin up and leaned in, Sakura closed her eyes as their lips met.

Their lips parted. They stared into each other's eyes and smiled. "I love you," Reiner said. "Shut up." Sakura blushed and hugged Reiner. Sakura covered her face in Reiner's chest. They walked back to the mall to find the others.

The Next Day After School

"Great so me and Renee are the only single ones now?" Misha said. "Pretty much!" Sakura grinned. "So, how is he?" Renee asked. "Is he sweet? Mean? Crazy?!" XY panicked. "I don't know?" Sakura said confusingly. "You totally do!" Misha argued. "You 2 are dating! Obviously you would know!!!" Renee yelled. "But they only dated for a day..." XY said. "XY's right, we only dated for a day." Sakura agreed with XY. 

The other girls in the classroom started to scream while looking at the window. "AHHHH! THERE'S 2 HOTTIES AT THE SCHOOL GATE!!!" The other girls screamed. "Two hot guys?" Renee asked. "Oh Renee! Yeah look over there." A girl pointed. "HOLY SHIT THAT'S TOBY AND REINER!" Renee shouted. "They have cute names! I wonder if they have girlfriends!" A girl said while Sakura and XY ran to their boyfriends.

"W-why are you guys here?!" Sakura questioned. "I wanted to come pick up my princess!" Reiner said hugging Sakura, "I missed you sooooo much." " Wow... Reiner is acting like a child..." Toby said. "WAIT, doesn't he always act like a child." XY whispered. "I don't know..." Toby replied.

"I can hear you." Reiner glared. "RUN!" Toby grabbed XY's hand and ran off. 

With Renee and Misha

"AWWWW, THEY HAVE GIRLFRIENDS!!!" The other girls in the classroom pouted. "Haha..." Renee chuckled. "I think you would at least expect them to have girlfriends." Misha facepalmed. "True." Renee agreed. "HOLY SHIT THEY KISSED!" A few girls yelled. "WHAT?!" Renee and Misha rushed to the window and saw Sakura and Reiner kissing.

Back to Present Time with Renee and Jacky

"Wow... That was a LONG story. Just like Toby and XY's story." Jacky laughed. "I find them both romantic!" Renee smiled. "Well of course you do! You're a girl." Jacky replied "SHUSH!" Renee shushed Jacky. "Don't shush me!" Jacky sassed and went in for her lips and kissed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 771 27
A girl goes to a boot camp and falls in love with the camp leader,having a happily ever after with hearts and flowers.We all know the classic story. ...
467 66 23
when Essa realizes shes depressed and maybe more she do anything to stop it. she tries and tries and fails over again. will shes achive her goal in t...
7.8K 192 11
Levi Miller. The boy Kennedy has known since she was 6, her brothers best friend. She hasn't seen him in a couple years, until now. It makes for a p...
1.1K 25 16
Ethan and Jack/Seán come from abusive families and fall in love with two other boys from camp called Tyler and Mark. Who knows where this could lead...