That One Boy

By CrystalEvans289

He looks around and looks up at you and you were curiously enough to speak up. " Hey bud, what ya thinking... More

Chapter 1: The Concert
Chapter 2: The After Party
Chapter 3: the pool

Chapter 4:bad night

14 0 0
By CrystalEvans289

How can this get even worse? I mean, its so awkward minute ago when I was with them. They just stared at me like I didn't belong there. Niall was the only one who was happy that I was there. But he got reasons for that.

I was still sitting down on the bench and Niall came by me and took a seat. He had a worried look on his face like he knew what was going on.
I grabbed my phone and forgot about messaging Leah. So had sent me 2 messages saying;

"Hey we need to go I'm not feeling so great rn."

"Omfg where are you??"

I shook my head at myself. I wonder what she got into this time...

Niall grabbed my phone and saw the messages. I took my phone from him and got up. Of course he followed . We started walking up to the front door and there was poor Leah in the corner in a bench miserable. I ran to her and put my hand on her cheek and made sure she was okay.

She wasn't tho. She must've got into a fight because there were marks on her arms and a black eye on her right eye.

This scared me alot. Like why did I let this happen to her? Why did I leave that one boy with her.... oh wait that one boy was with me before she texted me..

"Niall please stay with her for a minute."

He didn't get to reply because I was sprinting back inside in tears. I'm so freaking angry right now. Who could've done this to my best friend?

I found the long haired boy with a girl with red wine. I ran to him and smacked his face hard and said. "What the heck did you do to my friend you bastard?"

He looked at me in confusion, " first of all. That hurt like hell and second of all what the hell are u talking about? Are u talking about your one friend that was hanging out with me?"

I nodded. He had very wide eyes and asked " where is she?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
39.6K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
602K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭