The Tudor Witch Book 1 Mistre...

By sherby16

1523. King Henry VIII is in desperate need of a male heir. Mistress Katherine Champernowne, a young maiden of... More

1520 Balinghem, France (Edited)
1523 Calais (Edited)
1523 Dover (Edited)
1523 Journey (Edited)
1523 Folkestone (Edited)
1523 Godinton House (Edited)
1523 Kent (Edited)
1523 Whitehall Palace (Edited)
1523 Whitehall Palace II (Edited)
1523 Eltham Palace (Edited)
1523 Eltham Palace II (Edited)
1523 New Years Eve (Edited)
1524 New year (Edited)
1524 Spring (Edited)
1524 Spring II (Edited)
1524 Spring III (Edited)
1524 May (Edited)
1524 Greenwich Palace (Edited)
1524 Summer (QE)
1524 Summer II (QE)
1524 Summer III (QE)
1524 Autumn (New insert)
1524 Late Autumn (QE)
1524 Late Autumn II (QE)
1524 Winter (QE)
1524 Winter II (QE)
1524 winter III (QE)
1525 winter II (QE)
Wedding II (QE)
1525 Early Spring (QE)
1525 June (QE)
1525 June II (QE)
Readers help!
1525 Summer
1525 Summer
1525 Summer part II
1525 Autumn
1525 autumn II
1525 autumn III
1525 autumn IIII
1525 Sahaim
1525 Winter

1525 Winter (QE)

2.1K 74 0
By sherby16

I wash my skin carefully with rose scented water. Anne said it was what all the ladies at the Austrian court used to keep their skin soft, unblemished, and sweetly scented. I do not normally use concoctions of the beautifying sort but tonight I want to be my best self, so I take her advice eagerly.

My hair is brushed over and over until the thick mane is shiny and soft. I have it clipped loosely beneath my hood, so it will cascade in all its glory down my back. I wear my best chemise, quality material with gold thread lining the hem, the dress I adorn on top is simple and easy to remove. I take care in my movements, allowing the familiarity to steady my racing heart.

Tonight Charles Brandon knocks on my door, his presence is no longer required now that I reside so close to the King, but in a full court with drunk men aplenty I guess it is wise to have an escort. I find his arm a reassuring support, for I am extremely nervous. Having him walk with me over the short distance calms me down and strengthens my resolve, without his presence, I would have ran back to my chamber by now.

I want the King, but thinking the thought and doing the deed are two different things. I am a maid and tonight I feel it. I could back down from my plan, he does not know my full intentions as I have not given them voice, and the notion could be forgotten swiftly.

Yet, my feet keep walking towards his chambers, and my voice does not speak up creating excuses to return to my own rooms. I know deep down that tonight needs to happen, I will be married within a fortnight and my fate sealed either way.

I know what must be done, but the excitement I feel when we kiss and explore, that passion which makes me want to go further is quashed with nerves. Mine and Henry's encounters thus far had been pleasurable and with the connection we shared I only expected them to increase. Yet, some of the ladies had mentioned only pain and discomfort, with no sense of enjoyment in the deed.

As soon as we reach his chambers I am admitted by his house guard, who stand day and night to watch over the King and his chambers. Charles Brandon makes a swift exit as soon as the guards admit me, he likes his drink too and no doubt will be heading back to the celebrations. I take a deep breath, steady my racing heart before walking into the chamber to find a pacing Henry.

"Kat!" He says joyfully rushing close before lifting me into his grand embrace.

I squeal as he picks me up easily into his strong arms, holding me tightly. "Henry!" I laugh as he places me back down.

He kisses me quickly and I can taste the sourness of drink. The joy of his actions and slight redness to his cheeks confirms it, he is half drunk.

"Something to drink, miss?" He says mockingly cutting me a short bow.

"Why, yes! I believe a drink would be in order." I say giggling at his actions.

"As my Lady commands." He says jokingly while pouring one for me.

He is in a giddy mood, he has received nothing but gifts today from all those who seek his favour: Which is everyone at court and beyond. The lavishness of the day has sent him into a boyish humour, who would not be wooed after having so many people show their undying loyalty and devotion to ones self.

"I have a gift for you." He says excitedly.

"You should not have, you have given me too much already," I say in earnest.

I do not refuse him when he places a small carved wooden box in my hands. I open the lid slowly, trying not to appear too eager. I get ready to smile no matter what the present, my excitement should be clear for him to see, although, I have not had to fake surprise and happiness so far over the celebrations.

Inside is the softest, pale blue ribbon. I pull it out of the box carefully letting the downy material caress my fingers. It is hemmed in intricate white lover's knots, intertwining both our initials throughout the design. A commissioned piece, confirming that his heart is mine.

"I thought you would need a new one after summer. I know your old one got ruined." He says simply.

"Henry," I say in a soft whisper.

I had not thought about the meaning behind the gesture, only thinking of the prettiness of the design. Henry had remembered in a court so busy, with his attention so shared, he had not forgotten my lowly favour, blue and white, and covered in his blood: It was now ash in the hearth.

"I love it," I say sincerely, for I did.

He grins widely at my response knowing my words to be true. I place the ribbon back into the box. "I want to give you your gift tonight," I say.

I lean in and our lips meet. He breaks away looking at me, searching my eyes for confirmation. I lean in again as my answer, this time I am more eager, and my kiss hungrier. He clicks onto my meaning pulling me closer, embracing me tight.

"Are you sure, Kat?" He whispers. "I have waited, I can wait a few more weeks."

A soft growl escapes my throat. "I am sure," I reply grasping him closer.

I have no idea where this yearning has crept up from, shy maid, to eager whore so quickly. There is a need in both of us, as our kisses change from teasing, to animalistic so quickly. Our arms entangle, as we slide our hands across each other's bodies, exploring together from the softness of my neck to the thick sinew of muscle that make up his arms.

I descend down to the hard panels of his chest and in turn he pulls my hood free as his hands sweep through my hair grasping the long locks in tight squeezing fists.

"Turn around, Kat." He whispers his voice thick with lust.

His strong hands spin me around before I can comply with his command, he pulls me back into him as one hand sweeps my hair to the side, baring my neck for his descending lips. I cannot help the girlish giggle that escapes me, as the rough bristles of his growing beard tickle my skin.

We break away in a rush of heavy breathing as he attacks the laces upon my dress. His gaze is heavy and focused on the task at hand. I wait eagerly for his work to be complete before freeing myself of the bodice and sleeves, dropping them carelessly on the floor.

I turn back to taste him once more. His hands roam towards my buttocks and I laugh as he lifts me easily, my legs automatically wrapping around his waist as he carries me towards the bed.

He lowers me carefully, before removing his shirt and untying the laces on his hose with impatient hands. I follow suit sliding my skirt off, kicking it free from my ankles, leaving me in only my chemise.

"Take that off." He says huskily.

I slip the thin material off overhead, baring all, instinctively covering my chest with my arms. His penetrating gaze catches mine and I know I am blushing profoundly.

"Kat." He breathes.

His hand takes a firm grip on my chin, tilting my head towards his descending kiss. Passion flares through me again, and my modesty is swiftly put aside as I fall back onto the bed pulling him along with me.

He trails his lips across my whole body and back. "You are so beautiful." He says his breath catching my neck.

I shiver with the sensation, hardly hearing him. There is a fire building within me, a need, I do not want him to pause in his diligence over my body, not even for compliments. My arms and legs wrap around him tightly, pulling him closer until I can feel the stark hardness of him against my inner thigh.

I gasp, my nails digging into him sharply at the sudden pain of him entering me. Breathing deeply I try to block out the sensation of pain, as he moves in gentle, slow movements. He does not pull too far from me, and I can see him watching, waiting for my pain to lessen.

As my breathing begins to even out and the pain fades into a dull ache he allows himself to move quicker. The action becomes pleasant in an unusual way and soon the aching subsides to a tenderness which can be put to the back of my mind.

The desire which had been there before begins to build inside of me again, I can feel it warming my body, growing in sensation as he continues. His breathing becomes harsher, and his moves more erratic as if he is senses an end is near. Sweat drips from his body dousing me underneath but I do not care, for I find my body is moving with his actions, without thought, and I too am damp from the pent up heat.

He stops suddenly, releasing a feral growl, holding me to him tightly.

I look up and catch his satisfied smile before he pulls off me, falling to my side panting heavily. I lie there next to him catching my own excessive breath.

"Kat, thank you. That was the most incredible gift." He mummers joyfully, I turn to face him, smiling in response.

I watch his peaceful form - until his breathing steadies into a gentle snore -before I decide to make myself scarce. My clothes are scattered across the room in careless heaps, I collect them quietly, before dressing quickly.

I open his chamber door quietly glancing back to admire his godly form resting upon the sheets. I sigh, I am no longer a maid, I, am now officially the King's mistress in deed as well as name. I make my way back to my own chamber, crawling into the lushes' fur, the sensation stirring my still sensitive skin. A pleasant fatigue takes hold of my body drifting me swiftly into the depths of sleep.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510 1 12
Divorced, Beheaded, Died. Divorced, Beheaded, Survived. Everyone knows the wives rhyme. King Henry VIII had three legitimate children from three diff...
123 0 4
Emma has travelled back in time to 1509, but she soon finds out that the Tudor court is nothing like she expected it to be. Danger lurks around every...
32.1K 1.3K 24
y/n is only 26. despite being the daughter of a rich aristocrat, she only worked a simple job as a barmaid in a local pub, however this meant she alw...